Jack Monroe #423 The only TV show Jack Monroe needs to be on is Crimewatch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell has she got away with publishing these monstrosities as recipes for all these years?🤢
The only people I can imagine making them must get a kick out of playing pov for the day.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
This is the best post I’ve ever read.

Someone also definitely needs to do salad bag pesto. I would do this myself as I do currently have an elderly bag of salad, but sadly I do not currently have a blender. (Send cashos)
Just throw it in a mug and use scissors instead (??!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok Mr Beacon has declared he wants to do Pina colada bread from Tin Can't Cook as it is the worst bleeping bread recipe we've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Sweet and sour picking balls makes everyone else think of sweaty, scabby, unwashed testicles right? Please tell me I'm not alone?

A child could tell her these aren't words you'd use to describe food. Has she ever actually had food?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Just added a new book to my kindle (sucker for the 99p deals) and would ya look what I found in my library?! I want to tear my brain out, when the feck did I buy that and what fugue state was I in?! I swear it was the slow cooker breads that initially reeled me into this circus!

Bleurgh, I’ll peruse and pick some shite to cook assault. Guess I’m in for the slopathon too.

The poor dog…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
While searching for a recipe I found these teemill tweets. I know they are already documented here but it was interesting to read these in light of her recent apology.

Then: promising regular updates on donations and joy at being on the right combination of meds.

Now: grudging single "update" after months of requests to do so and "adhd made me grift".

But literally cannot lie.

Screenshot_20221102-222846_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20221102-222907_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
@That Forensic Man if it's not spoken for already, I'll be the victim volunteer for this one.

ETA: Never mind, figured out the "edit" function all on my own! Where's my cookbook publishing contract?

What's the plan with the slopalongs? Are we each going to make a post here with step-by-step photos and our ratings of the finished "product"?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Put me down for

https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2018/03/04/peanut-butter-frozen-yoghurt-20p-v-gf/?amp=1

But bear in mind I'm a quirky scatterbrained ditzy manic pixie dream girl so may never actually follow through on my promise.

Send cashos.
Just used the search function to see if anyone else had made this before and I am WHEEZING

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FC910087-68FE-42AA-AD3D-63A8D79ECB58.jpeg

Just saw this bit of Twitter wisdom and thought the Frau Collective would appreciate it

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Just added a new book to my kindle (sucker for the 99p deals) and would ya look what I found in my library?! I want to tear my brain out, when the feck did I buy that and what fugue state was I in?! I swear it was the slow cooker breads that initially reeled me into this circus!

Bleurgh, I’ll peruse and pick some shite to cook assault. Guess I’m in for the slopathon too.

The poor dog…
Oo another Sophia Kinsella fan 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just scrolling through her Christmas 2020 menu and came to a screeching halt at this "Twist on a classic"
1CAA0C44-55F9-4FC1-90BA-CAD4146E7FF1.jpeg

What the actual duck is this???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
She’s got her autolieography coming up, don’t forget. True Christmas for the canal that’ll be, even if it’s July
Surely at this point any potential publishers for this are backing away softly and gently? Even if they’ve given her a small advance they’re better off spiking the book than continuing with it knowing how utterly discredited she’s been. People aren’t buying a book from a proven liar. To bring it to market now for the publishers is basically the equivalent of burning £50 notes with no hope of getting any return.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.