Jack Monroe #422 Is there no beginning to her talents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no date on that receipt. It could have been a donation last year or it could have been a donation yesterday. And it’s really easy to fake the date and/or the amount, though obviously I’m not alleging that she’s done either of those things, m’lud.

As a financial adjacent 🔺 ninny, I would give a lot to trawl through her bank/PayPal accounts.
Whenever my anxiety ramps up, I start dreaming about bank reconciliations and balance sheets. I always know that I need to work on my mental elf when the multiple of £9 that I just can’t find in my dreams spills over into my waking life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
There’s no date on that receipt. It could have been a donation last year or it could have been a donation yesterday. And it’s really easy to fake the date and/or the amount, though obviously I’m not alleging that she’s done either of those things, m’lud.

As a financial adjacent 🔺 ninny, I would give a lot to trawl through her bank/PayPal accounts.
Whenever my anxiety ramps up, I start dreaming about bank reconciliations and balance sheets. I always know that I need to work on my mental elf when the multiple of £9 that I just can’t find in my dreams spills over into my waking life.
Nothing to prove it's her receipt either.

Reactions: 48
And just exactly WHEN was this money donated to the Southend charity she mentions?
ETA screenshot
I have questions.
If the Southend charity received ALL of the money from 3 Feb onwards, why did Jack:
Say it was in the charity’s bank accountS already, some time ago;
Say the charities wanted to be kept out of the limelight some time ago, only to be revealed as the charity round the corner;
When was the money sent and why was it sent in one lump sum including money raised until the end of September?
When Jack seen she had a small income from Teemill at the end of Feb, March, April, May, June, July and August; why did she wait until the start of October to close down the shop and why does she only give the money recently?
Were there other charities who received money?
If she was deciding to give to the foodbank which she herself used a decade ago, why did she ask others for suggestions, and subsequently say the charities didn’t want to be harassed?

she’s a fraud. Even Stevie Wonder can see it.

ETA: why didn’t she raise funds and sell merchandise through a platform which facilitates gift aid? Teemill do this. She seemed more concerned about getting her name on the stuff than spelling it right and raising the money in a way that benefited the charities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
Nothing to prove it's her receipt either.
I've much more interest in the date than the payer. The date, if it was recent, may not align with all the August tweets saying the money had already gone.

In any event, these dates now exist as the events have crystallised. And presumably can be investigated by whomever has been asked to do so in a professional capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She's previously claimed multiple times that the money generated after the initial TT donation went to smaller charities (plural), now apparently it was just one charity.

View attachment 1694981View attachment 1694982View attachment 1694983View attachment 1694984

And instead of simply clearing things up straight away, she allowed months of questions and speculation. As ever, things just don't add up.
Yeah. She's lying or being tricksy 🙄. It's all a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 43
Wow some serious spooky 👻 house cleaning going on by Mx Monroe in the eve of All Hallows’

Paetron apology ✅
Teemill ✅

Just the Lee Anderson stuff to think of a lie about and then that’s Molly told.

Well done Jack, you clean like you sing- badly. You think folk are falling for that bs? Pah! You’ve opened up more questions. You explicitly asked people to let you know which charity they would like to see the money going to…did everyone say your local one 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 65
There was a lot of discussion earlier about whether or not Jack is writing these updates. FWIW I think she is writing them but they've been dragged out of her by her agent/publisher. I'd also guess they're looking over a draft of the statements and possibly making changes because I don't think Jack would be able to stop herself going off one one about vile online bullies. After the publisher visit a while back, I think she's on her last chance.
erm jenny numbers...
I learned a lot in this process, chiefly about running headfirst into wild – if well meant – ideas without talking them through with an expert first, but also about the lengths that some people will go to to try to discredit and smear my work. No good deed goes unpunished, and all of that. But the majority of human beings are good and decent people, and with that in mind...

She knows this is not what the squig is referring to, why clap back while being provably wrong? Oh that's right, it's because this is all put to bed now lol
Note she says "the payment" when it was 3 payments to TT and then this other which is undated. Makes you think.

1667262022648.png

ETA she's just retweeted this again

1667262226151.png

And liked this, she's having a laugh at everyone's expense

1667262446881.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
£11k profit in the first month and then less than £300 profit for the next six months? She must think we are bleeping stupid.

This all stinks of reputation management and a desperate attempt to avoid an investigation by Action Fraud.
Exactly. What is this "almost entirely by accident" crap? No one designs T-shirts, bags, etc and plops them up for sale online by mistake. The ickle wacky smol pixie excuses are well past their best-before date, Jack. Grow up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Archive 🗄
She put it on twitter as well, quote tweets already calling out patreon and lack of date on donation

View attachment 1694997
Ooh, a “thank you” with a space. All this recent activity is definitely not just all her.

And yeah, I swear she’s never, ever stated that the Teemill shop was closed, in “good faith” or otherwise.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I hope the thickos also start wondering just how much Jack must be taking in with such generous supporters. £11k in 2 days when she ‘markets’ some tit t-shirts without the correct punctuation (& most of the money that came in didn’t go to food banks-they would have profited way more had people just donated direct). Imagine the PayPal when she ‘markets’ her poverty/threatened court case etc?
Because things tend to correlate Jack.

Reactions: 52
Honestly, I think I'm done with Jack Monroe's grifty shite show now.

She's clearly called in someone more compos mentis than her to do a clean up of all the grifting allegations.

My blood pressure can't cope with her utter bollocks anymore so I'm orf for a while. Go well pals x

I know, I know it's not a fecking airport and no need to announce my probably brief departure.

But boo, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
I mean this disclosure about patreon and Teemill is all well and good but WHERES THE bleeping VIENNETTA LIST

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
If she's publishing all this I think influential people are definitely sniffing around and she's shitting her pumble.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Hope they don't forget Kickstarter.
Or the fundraising for her website which still doesn’t work, and the fundraising to her own bank account for a bleeping pro-bono, buy now, pay later, two bit lawyer, for a legal case she hadn’t even discussed with her them.
Looking at her followers, it’s clear to see there’s no truer saying than ‘a fool and their money are easily parted’.

Reactions: 49
Well, now those sorry shitstorms have been brushed under the carpet 🙄 we can look forward to the VBI 😬 and some proper CHAOS involving shite food and eye bleeping thot shots. Yay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She's liking tweets like this, even after That Man gave her an undeserved shoutout and even though she'd rather scoop her own eyeballs out than do another TV gig.

Screenshot_20221101-004521_Twitter.jpg

PATHETIC.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
She’s just made everything worse for herself. Lovely stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
The same squigg doesn’t understand you can eat yogurt though. How do these people function on a daily basis.
View attachment 1694387
Lads, I've just remembered my kid has asked me to make something with yoghurt in it. Wtf am I going to do with the rest of the pot? I mean, it's bin day on Thursday and all that, or I could tell I just can't make it because it only needs a bit. WHAT SHOULD I DO???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Yep, something has definitely put the wind up her. About time too.
I think at the very least her statements have been run past someone before they were published. However, her update about the Teemill stuff is really not convincing at all and raises more questions than it answers. I actually suspect that the t-shirts never raised £11,000 in the first place. I think Jack may have got carried away with her own bragging.
Meanwhile, this exchange on Twitter was quite amusing (red squig says Jack should have Jamie’s TV gig, then admits that DKL was not great 😂).
1D19BB90-1128-4F54-91D5-B30A8E878EFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.