Jack Monroe #422 Is there no beginning to her talents?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she didn't come out and state it was closed at any point, the canal just happened to notice. If ever she'd come out and said the store was closed it would have been a point of discussion here, so she's lying again.
We know she reads here, and we kept saying that we couldn't believe the store was still live. She's at it. As per rialto.

When she first put up her Teemill merchandise she announced that cheaper items would be added later, which implies this was intended as an ongoing venture. I did not see an end date to the campaign mentioned anywhere.

At some point if you searched for her merchandise you would be brought to the log in page for Jacks Teemill account. I find it hard to believe Teemill would set things up this way.
Also, remember how we were saying that when we searched for it, it came up as a teemill ad where it still said all profits were going to the Trussell Trust. I mean, that went on for *months*.

Reactions: 55
I'm wondering if this rapid fire arse covering is due to her potential Lee A lawsuit and needing to reduce their potential ammunition.

Mostly because all the excuses feel quite well thought out and considered rather than the usual vitriolic knee-jerk word vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
OIC book available for pre order today. Bit late on the old clear up love.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
No, the fundraiser for defunct charity Broken Rainbow was on her Heather and Jack site which is still live.

Thanks! I had a feeling I was getting confused.

😂 😡 the point that you can’t use your discount code on anything but while you’re there you have two different ways of clicking to give her more of your cash still stands though. bleep. She’s ludicrous- and a bleeping idiot if she thinks this feeble effort at ‘addressing and restitution’ is putting an end to it all.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Yes, exactly. She needs to put some work in and get in touch with everyone who has ever subscribed and is owed something.

For this "making amends" to be worth anything at all she needed to:
1. Apologize with no stupid excuses. Just say sorry.
2. Offer all subscribers (current and past) the option of either a refund or all the rewards they are owed. (Who the duck wants 100 crappy postcards all at once!)
3. Pause the Patreon and take no more money until 2 is complete.

Her current effort is a just pathetic half-arsed attempt at damage control.
She would be better just accepting like everything else has done she has fucked up royally. Make way to fixing it and get a bloody job. They will be looking for christmas staff soon, wasnt she good at folding towels or something?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I hope this starts the ball rolling for other Patreon subscribers who realise they CAN now get their money back.
It will be very awkward for Jack, who has offered to provide promised goods, though she did not provide them within the time frame contracted for. Does this mean people can choose this, or say - no, they want their cash back?

Reactions: 30
If she's gonna need to potentially refund two years of entire patreon income, isn't that quite possibly a six figure amount of cash?

She is so fucked. Cancelled * and * financially ruined.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
‘Creators’ should NOT be allowed to delete negative comments any more than eBay sellers can! It’s a customer’s opinion - as long as no discriminatory language is used it should be left as is.
As I recall the person posting mentions that it is his wife who signed up to Jacks Patreon, and had been awaiting a refund. If you sign up to one persons Patreon, does that give you the ability to comment throughout the site?

Reactions: 17
The irony that someone who struggles to be transparent is so damn easy to see through

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.