Jack Monroe #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 176530
But working class top trumps is Jack's favourite game!

Even evidenced in her reply - 'the shabbier bit'... She just can't help herself can she?!
Thorpe bay is not a pokey village it is the posh end of southend and not even a village? Noone has ever called it a village because it isnt onešŸ˜‚ and shoebury has a mix of families, from mc to very wc. I am fairly sure from what I know of her family that they did not live in the council estate. My parents became foster carers the same time as hers so have come across them a long time ago and i remember my dad being surprised they let their daughter use a food bank...

• Wow
Reactions: 34
I hope she hasnā€™t snared some poor well intentioned woman into the poky bungalow in the shabby part of Thorpe Bay to boost her confidence.

Reactions: 9
I'm so shocked at reading all your stalker accounts. I don't quite know what to say, other than reach out, talk to people. Don't carry this tit all by yourself. It's too much.

In other news, Keir and his gorgeous wife have sensible yet mutually fulfilling sex. (pure speculation).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thorpe bay is not a pokey village it is the posh end of southend and not even a village? Noone has ever called it a village because it isnt onešŸ˜‚ and shoebury has a mix of families, from mc to very wc. I am fairly sure from what I know of her family that they did not live in the council estate. My parents became foster carers the same time as hers so have come across them a long time ago and i remember my dad being surprised they let their daughter use a food bank...
Her poor parents must have been mortified if theyā€™d kept offering to help and she kept saying ā€˜No, Iā€™m fineā€™ and then they saw her in the paper saying sheā€™d had to sell everything to feed her son. I have a ā€˜challengingā€™ adult child and itā€™s very hard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I hope she hasnā€™t snared some poor well intentioned woman into the poky bungalow in the shabby part of Thorpe Bay to boost her confidence.
I have no idea where the shabby end of Thorpe bay is. Anyone else a Southender as baffled as me?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree thereā€™s something about him in spite of his face being massive. He has that successful older man confidence vibe that is attractive even when in reality they are slightly flabby under their suit and have bad breath (not KS specific your honour)

on the subject of ridiculous bullying at school. There were a couple of girls who made my life hell by constantly picking on how short and flat chested and skinny I was. This was when I was around 13 and it took til I was about 30 before it occurred to me that these girls were on the larger size and probably just a bit envious.
Also, because of my olive toned Hungarian skin, I often got called ā€˜diddakoiā€™ at school. At the time we were reading the diddakoi by rumer godden and I looked vaguely like the girl on the front and wore gold hoop earrings which added to my gypsy looking vibe I think
You sound absolutely gorgeous.
A lot of the time kids pick on other kids because theyā€™re jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You sound absolutely gorgeous.
A lot of the time kids pick on other kids because theyā€™re jealous.
thanks! And because Iā€™m tit at accepting compliments I should add the disclaimer that Iā€™m no longer scrawny and flat chested šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
GLā€™d to the end!

couple of things

1. Canā€™t unsee the Kier Starmer/Toy Story Woody now, thanks for that
2. So sorry for all your stalker troubles, sounds horrendous ā€” and worryingly prevalent
3. Accent still 99% Belfast (yeeow) even after 20 years in the south westā€” just slowed down a bit as no one could understand me at that speed šŸ™„
4. For further triangulation purposes, oval and currently Bal dā€™Afrique (via perfume parlour not byredo, as even if I could ever afford it, there is no planet where I could justify Ā£180/bottleā€” PP fabulous invocation for Ā£4.99. How much is Penhaligons šŸ¤”?)
I ā¤ perfume though, ā€œfaveā€ changes regularly ....
5. Has anyone seen @MancBee ā€” hope heā€™s alright after JMā€™s toxic triggering the other day šŸ˜”

I'm so shocked at reading all your stalker accounts. I don't quite know what to say, other than reach out, talk to people. Don't carry this tit all by yourself. It's too much.

In other news, Keir and his gorgeous wife have sensible yet mutually fulfilling sex. (pure speculation).

Apologies , Iā€™ve lolā€™d hard at this, distracting from the lovely thoughtfulness of the first paragraph, which I obviously agree with šŸ˜³

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Catching up:

1/ I don't fancy keir starker, but I can appreciate why people do.

I'm going to attempt a spoiler, if it doesn't work, then TW: sexual abuse, bullying, racism.

2/ I too was bullied horrendously growing up, by adults and peers for being mixed race in a very white town. By my parents (just because they were abusive, addicts and my mum is a narc) in high school for being a slag (my parents pimped me for money) and this all culminated in me having the nickname "a girl called it" because I was seen as less than human, by the vast majority of people in my life.

I'm glad Jack hasn't done a chaos, it's been ages since I could tattle in real time, might even have a look at other threads I used to follow šŸ˜±

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 176530
But working class top trumps is Jack's favourite game!

Even evidenced in her reply - 'the shabbier bit'... She just can't help herself can she?!
So she lives in Thorpe Bay now. I wonder if it is by the Yacht Club?
I have no idea where the shabby end of Thorpe bay is. Anyone else a Southender as baffled as me?
Yes! Thorpe Bay was known as the Nouveau Riche part of town, Leigh and Chalkwell being the posh parts when I was growing up. I wonder if her shabby part is near the Yacht Club?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I have no idea on my face shape, but I do have a "five head" and my favourite perfume is emporio armani, diamonds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Apologies for my messy responses, have not quite got the hang of the quote thing yet and did not mean to post that last repetitive one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So she lives in Thorpe Bay now. I wonder if it is by the Yacht Club?

Yes! Thorpe Bay was known as the Nouveau Riche part of town, Leigh and Chalkwell being the posh parts when I was growing up. I wonder if her shabby part is near the Yacht Club?
Are you being facetious? By the yacht club is the biggest house's? The only bit i can think of is the roads to the north of the station but they are bungalows, still posh šŸ™„šŸ™„

It annoys me. If she really is a wc hero then shes one that's made it out and socially progressed, so why not shout about that, inspire others to progress

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her povo tweets are doing exactly what she was blasting David Walliams for - taking the piss out of the working class. Absolute div.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Apologies for my messy responses, have not quite got the hang of the quote thing yet and did not mean to post that last repetitive one.
No apologies needed - itā€™s just what happens when you quote someone and then quote someone else before another post - it kind of bunches your quotes into one.

Which is fine sometimes, but sometimes it happens where youā€™re quoting a sad post can be merged with a funny one, and that annoys me bec it looks like Iā€™m being heartless!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Are you being facetious? By the yacht club is the biggest house's? The only bit i can think of is the roads to the north of the station but they are bungalows, still posh šŸ™„šŸ™„

It annoys me. If she really is a wc hero then shes one that's made it out and socially progressed, so why not shout about that, inspire others to progress
Yes I am, there are no "shabby" parts of Thorpe Bay, as you say, she bangs on like she lives in Quantock flats in town!

• Haha
  • Wow
I agree thereā€™s something about him in spite of his face being massive. He has that successful older man confidence vibe that is attractive even when in reality they are slightly flabby under their suit and have bad breath (not KS specific your honour)

on the subject of ridiculous bullying at school. There were a couple of girls who made my life hell by constantly picking on how short and flat chested and skinny I was. This was when I was around 13 and it took til I was about 30 before it occurred to me that these girls were on the larger size and probably just a bit envious.
Also, because of my olive toned Hungarian skin, I often got called ā€˜diddakoiā€™ at school. At the time we were reading the diddakoi by rumer godden and I looked vaguely like the girl on the front and wore gold hoop earrings which added to my gypsy looking vibe I think
I loved that book so much that I stole it from a library (35 years ago your honour) and have even brought it overseas with me. I am so sorry and sad that it was used against you. I was adopted and identified so much with Kizzy.

I bet those girls were indeed jealous. I was the opposite to you and got called "Titanic Tits".

(my face is square and my current favourite scent is CK Free, whoever was triangulating us - you're welcome to visit but good luck getting a flight these days)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@Silver Linings Thank you a million times for the spider warning. Even just reading your post made me feel a bit blegh, so I mightā€™ve cried if Iā€™d actually clicked šŸ˜… I haaaate the little bastards.

@Harold I canā€™t imagine you with long ginger hair, as to me you either look like your profile pic or like Harold from Neighbours back in the day.
Dying!!! :)

I think I'll take tuba Harold from neighbours over migraine markle.

At least you didn't think of Harold Shipman! :oops:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Morning cabal, coven, fraus, Iā€™m not sure if this is allowed but I wonder if I could ask some of you a favour (if youā€™re willing) and if the mods donā€™t think this is derailing/not allowed.

In an earlier part of my life, mentioned before, I took a bit of a role in helping out a family living near to me. I was extremely fond of the children and they had a really unfair series of events happen to them pretty young.

Cue many years later and one of the kids is now held in a Dubai jail unfairly and I would never normally ask but I wondered if the cabal would consider signing the petition: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

If this isnā€™t allowed, please delete xx

Edited to remove the more personal triangulatable parts - just in case

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.