Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Monroe did attend the awards ceremony. The lack of tags and fawning photographs can only be read one way: that she is toxic and people want to protect their own reputations by giving her a swerve.
I hope she was roundly snubbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Monroe did attend the awards ceremony. The lack of tags and fawning photographs can only be read one way: that she is toxic and people want to protect their own reputations by giving her a swerve.
In that case, big “Jack at the ceremony” vibes:

CC1196FF-8506-4DF2-8EB2-A9A8A274EEEA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Brilliant.

This is what cancellation feels like Jack. You're so toxic, so despised, so ridiculed and so exposed that even being seen in the same room as you is harmful to decent people's reputations and good public image.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I'm in two minds about what the truth behind her drinking is - pure speculation m'lud, but I believe that she was a binge drinker, but not reliant on alcohol, and that she's elevenerifed that for victim points while moving onto other substances that are more expensive and easier to cover up.

And yes, at 2 years old, SB wouldn't have "known" that she was drinking, but it would absolutely have affected his emotional development if it was a long term thing. She's admitted missing school assemblies, going on three day benders, there's the article where she writes about him having an asthma attack (which, as an asthmatic mum of two asthmatic children was bollocks in itself anyway) and saying "thank duck I'm sober", but imagine all the times he would've been ill or upset and she wasn't sober. He would have grown up with the realisation that he can't rely on his mum for his most basic needs. (I have a family member who used to drink like this - she has settled down somewhat now, but her kid is far more self-reliant and anxious than an eight year old should be.)

Also, single mums with no support can't go on three day benders without social services getting involved.
I think that's another thing her background would've helped protect her against tbh. She is a 'nice middle class' white girl with parents who are well known throughout their community. If she actually was what she pretends to be, they'd be more likely to be interested.

Reactions: 37
Brilliant.

This is what cancellation feels like Jack. You're so toxic, so despised, so ridiculed and so exposed that even being seen in the same room as you is harmful to decent people's reputations and good public image.
So why give Jack the award? It was a conscious choice by the judges. Not a popularity vote, although the shortlist was.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m glad she’s written all the guff in the Obs about how we think she’s got Jaguars and a mansion. It’s going to be a great quote for when her grift is finally revealed and she’s cancelled.
I mean they’re pretty much the only things we’ve not alleged she has.
Strange she didn’t say ‘they accuse me of pretending to be poor and say I’ve got loads of designer clothes and jewellery and expensive furniture.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
So why give Jack the award? It was a conscious choice by the judges. Not a popularity vote, although the shortlist was.
I am guessing that the award had been decided before all the broo-ha. Rock and a hard place: withdraw a reader-nominated award and risk her wrath and that of her half a mill followers or award it to a lying twit and risk ours. Also, we know the allegations are true but they haven't been proven per se. Accusations of defamation and slander might result from any stripping/withdrawal of the award.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Fact is she will be absolutely hating twitter right now, Instagram didn't work that well either for her.
Her teenage girl strop and flounce really failed.
Any substance or behaviour she has fell back on before as a crutch she will soon utilise.
Be scared. And excited 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Nothing like a yeasty fizzy drink in your stew, that turns into a goulash the day after when you add fish fingers soaked in prune juice

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
It's just occurred to me that she's got to start the VBI all over again.

She was painstakingly collating receipts from the big 4 supermarkets...She's faffed about so long that those supermarkets have now changed. Exit Morrisons; enter Aldi.

What's pixie to do, eh?
I have several Aldi receipts from 6 months/12 months/2 years ago. She can't have them. *rasp*

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have several Aldi receipts from 6 months/12 months/2 years ago. She can't have them. *rasp*
My youngest called to tell me that her favourite cheap snack item in her local supermarket has gone from 45p in 2020 to £1 now.
Has she done more work on the VBI than Jack?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
My youngest called to tell me that her favourite cheap snack item in her local supermarket has gone from 45p in 2020 to £1 now.
Has she done more work on the VBI than Jack?
Your daughter may now call herself an economist. You should be very proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Don’t think I had seen this picture before. There are so many fire safety issues it’s almost like a staged picture for a fire brigade safety campaign. Absolutely incredible considering how much she rates her fire service knowledge and experience, makes you think.
It is FILTHY

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.