Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember them! Haha. The massive lie that she had to shave her head because her hair was falling out, the reverse rat’s tail, the “look at my very average arse”. Great days.
Average is very generous. I've seen more voluptuous ironing boards.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she started drinking long before that. If she's telling the truth, her alcohol of choice went from Sainsbury's basic lager in 2012 to red wine, pink wine, whisky and ale by January 2013 (when this dating profile was written).

https://tattle.life/attachments/8a18533c-b173-415f-b548-a74c193f6a5e-jpeg.1632980/
You made me get a Chumbawumba earworm just there 😂😂😂

Pissing the night away
Pissing the night away

She drinks a whiskey drink
She drinks a vodka drink
She drinks a lager drink
She drinks a cider drink
She sings the songs that remind her of the good times
She sings the songs that remind her of the better times

Oh, Jackie girl
Jackie girl
Jackie girl

• Haha
Reactions: 33
phew! Nearly wrote Narcissist Anonymous there……..🫢
Oxymoron of the day. Love it. You can find your local chapter of Narcissists Anonymous by the six foot high flashing neon sign. Imagine the pass ag fist fights for ultimate self importance inside. The sideboards covered in biscuits. It would make a great sketch, but I’m knackered just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I don’t believe she’s a drinker at all and never was. Drinkers tweets and writing are all over the shop. Hers, though very angst-ridden teenager from the 90s, are coherent, not and never were drunk shite.

Her issue, IMO, is coke. But people are more sympathetic to alcoholics than drug addicts for many reasons. So AA is a terrific shield for her, wether she attends or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Interesting that here she describes the stans who message her as “sycophants” (or maybe psychopaths?!)

View attachment 1656518

This is actually a very very interesting article in a lot of ways, particularly as you can tell the journalist thought she was a complete tit so challenged her on a few things and just let her to run her mouth off. it’s full of nonsense, pettiness, unpleasantness and downright lies. She comes across as a right arse.

There’s some pretty damning stuff in here, some of it a bit upsetting re her son and pets, so click with care.
PS It’s also very clear from this why she didn’t say a word when her local MP was killed in his constituency.
I wish someone would share the quote about her followers on Twitter. Though the hardcore squigs are too dense to realise she has such contempt for them

Reactions: 34
Interesting that here she describes the stans who message her as “sycophants” (or maybe psychopaths?!)

View attachment 1656518

This is actually a very very interesting article in a lot of ways, particularly as you can tell the journalist thought she was a complete tit so challenged her on a few things and just let her to run her mouth off. it’s full of nonsense, pettiness, unpleasantness and downright lies. She comes across as a right arse.

There’s some pretty damning stuff in here, some of it a bit upsetting re her son and pets, so click with care.
PS It’s also very clear from this why she didn’t say a word when her local MP was killed in his constituency.
This is quite interesting
a line of tape on the floor marks where her seven-year-old son Jonny isn’t supposed to cross while Monroe is cooking

As Monroe makes lunch (pasta with Waitrose cast-off mushrooms), he repeatedly trespasses and keeps interrupting his mother’s train of thought.
Big David Brent "Brent mused... Brent quipped..." energy
There's also a pass-agg note on the kitchen door "slop creation in progress, please knock xx"

1665996245838.png

She also has this poster "your children are not your possessions", memo to self? She certainly doesn't act like it

1665996483279.png

I can't find the DO NOT TOUCH pen pot right now, for shame

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1656518

I wonder if there's a transcript of the so-called character assassination in court. I'm wondering if it was just a load of truths, possibly in her own words read back to her, à la Molly. Both the judge and this journalist seemed to have the measure of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I see that Jack has retweeted 'Things are tough, my darlings' and updated how many days sober she has been.
I do not see how helpful it is to remind people that things are tough, when she just did that 2 days ago.
What makes me lol about her saying that Home Bargains style quote, is that I’ve only ever seen it aimed at others, like “but so are you”, as in you give it to others to encourage them. She’s made it all about herself. “So am I”. Me, me, meeeeeee.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
If she does read this surely at some point you would have to look deep within and say Am I a narc?
Then I remember true narcs never believe they are narcs even when all the evidence points that way. They never change even with counselling, it's too ingrained.
I would actually pity her if it wasn't for the grifting and that she is a bleep to her son.
I mean who puts lines in their house (not the only lines in that house I imagine ❄) I might say I am doing some work but I would never ban my children from a room. She is vile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
If she does read this surely at some point you would have to look deep within and say Am I a narc?
Then I remember true narcs never believe they are narcs even when all the evidence points that way. They never change even with counselling, it's too ingrained.
I would actually pity her if it wasn't for the grifting and that she is a bleep to her son.
I mean who puts lines in their house (not the only lines in that house I imagine ❄) I might say I am doing some work but I would never ban my children from a room. She is vile.
I mean, my kids are banned from our room when the door is shut, but, you know, kinda different
Bit gauche. Sorry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I see that Jack has retweeted 'Things are tough, my darlings' and updated how many days sober she has been.
I do not see how helpful it is to remind people that things are tough, when she just did that 2 days ago.
Imagine being at the beginning of your journey and being told that you will still be clinging on the precipice 18 months later. Not very helpful (even if it's true)

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.