Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the problem with Jack's recipes, they only work if they're changed. Inexperienced cooks think they've must have mucked their recipe up but it's Jack and her lack of basic knowledge. How many noobs have been put off cooking meals because of her?
She's an hole.
Cold pan, cold oil, don’t sweat your onions down ever for any recipe, all spices are interchangeable and always add them at the end, herbs don’t exist or if they do just leave them out, baked beans require a 10 minute cook-off once rinsed, jam can be microwaved for 25 minutes…absolutely useless and the polar opposite of inspiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Presumably someone took the photo of her looking 'banging' before 24 whole hours of some devastating tragedy befell her? Unless she set up her tripod?
Just wondering - could the hideous 24 hours mean she was at the funeral of the friend who
'topped himself'
? I think the general opinion was that this was entirely fictional anyway as it was one of the last (subsequently deleted) tweets before she flounced off Twitter. But if it is true and she did attend the funeral, it's a bit crass to say she looked 'absolutely bleeping banging' the previous day.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
There should be a support group set up for people who have cooked and eaten a Jackslop.

Slopmunchers Anonymous maybe?
I have PTSD CPTSD from that peach and chickpea curry and it’s been nearly a decade. Send PayPal-os so I don’t have to go to work-o.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
046B9696-A698-448A-8882-3FE7EC43BF57.jpeg

missing:
* new haircut selfie
* criticising another cook
* acquired expensive designer thing improbably in street/charity shop
* inappropriate posting about SB
* 10 fellowship meetings a week
* unappealing lunch picture (missing recipe)
* send doggies/catos to drown out something
* picture of dirty hands/feet
* tags / retweets Martin Lewis even though he’s ignoring her
* some of my friends/lawyers are JEWISH
* inaccurate benefits / utility bill advice
* my dad / brother / mum did something good for fostering/ fire services/ army
* applying for job on ancient mobile
* bought a top up shop at Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1656951
missing:
* new haircut selfie
* criticising another cook
* acquired expensive designer thing improbably in street/charity shop
* inappropriate posting about SB
* 10 fellowship meetings a week
* unappealing lunch picture (missing recipe)
* send doggies/catos to drown out something
* picture of dirty hands/feet
* tags / retweets Martin Lewis even though he’s ignoring her
* some of my friends/lawyers are JEWISH
* inaccurate benefits / utility bill advice
* my dad / brother / mum did something good for fostering/ fire services/ army
* applying for job on ancient mobile
* bought a top up shop at Asda
I’ll get my friend’s Nan to play coz she could do 3 sheets at once so she’ll manage all that. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The most ridiculous thing about the Vertiginous Bollocks Incense is that all the data that she’s asking for, which won’t be truly representative, is already gathered by Kantar via their Shop and Scan research.

The S&S panel is designed to be representative and panel members have to complete regular questionnaires about income as well as uploading their shopping barcodes and till receipts, so they can easily pull out the data for one or more demographics.

It’s just like most of her endeavours; pointless makework that’s already being done better elsewhere.
Exactly this. Also, follow Dresserman on Twitter, who has been doing retail stuff for absolutely ages in a professional capacity.

Reactions: 20
"performative AA boll locks" sums her 'recovery' up and should be a thread title.

BTW, am I unusual in being a male Tattle Frau?? Curious about the gender balance in the canal.

Vonny brought me here, Jack and Russ keep me here. Often.
Many pages behind sorry but often think of our gender divide and how self fulfilling it may have been when many years ago we got misogynistically / probably classistly labelled as tragic haus fraus by Jack & adopted the term ourselves. Not saying there’s anything wrong with that but imagine blokes may have thought it’s not for them hence why we see fewer here? What was first 🤯 in seeing the Twitter uprising was scrolling through likes and follows of AM or anyone who speaks out it’s absolutely rammed with blokes? Like where have you lot been all this time! And not just online blokes like journos or shitposters you’ve got random Hammers and other such sports blokes in there too. Maybe they’re less scared of being doxxed or threatened by Jack hence liking under their gov names though whereas women might be liking under semi anonymised accounts? It’s interesting isn’t it. Welcome all men tho ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I found it-time stamp 18.06 she starts boasting about how her recipes are ‘Nigella, Gordon & my mum’ (yeah right) repackaged. She then gets carried away with herself & admits her recipes are just ‘repackaged, rebranded’.
The start is also ridiculous (actually the whole thing is). She’s reading a speech on an iPad because she can’t read her own writing due to arthritis. Has clearly had a miraculous recovery as she loves all those lists now.

Ps goes without saying that the whole thing is warbly & the same old ridiculous pov stories. Oh and apparently she nicks ideas from ‘people I agree with’. Wtf?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
In response to the 700+ days sober squig... Is this squig serious?? Anyone got a screenshot handy?! 🥴

Screenshot_20221017-131849_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Many pages behind sorry but often think of our gender divide and how self fulfilling it may have been when many years ago we got misogynistically / probably classistly labelled as tragic haus fraus by Jack & adopted the term ourselves. Not saying there’s anything wrong with that but imagine blokes may have thought it’s not for them hence why we see fewer here? What was first 🤯 in seeing the Twitter uprising was scrolling through likes and follows of AM or anyone who speaks out it’s absolutely rammed with blokes? Like where have you lot been all this time! And not just online blokes like journos or shitposters you’ve got random Hammers and other such sports blokes in there too. Maybe they’re less scared of being doxxed or threatened by Jack hence liking under their gov names though whereas women might be liking under semi anonymised accounts? It’s interesting isn’t it. Welcome all men tho ✌
Also a man but very happy being an honorary Frau and a mendacious ninny. Boo, I guess?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Either she requested no photos beyond the one with the editor or she's being cancelled in plain sight.
Another possibility is that she turned up only to collect the award and not for the reception or afterparty cos she knew she wasn’t welcome.

The sad little hausfrau chat revealed everything that Jack and Sali Hughes think about other women. They are both tragic little pickmes.

I found it-time stamp 18.06 she starts boasting about how her recipes are ‘Nigella, Gordon & my mum’ (yeah right) repackaged. She then gets carried away with herself & admits her recipes are just ‘repackaged, rebranded’.
The start is also ridiculous (actually the whole thing is). She’s reading a speech on an iPad because she can’t read her own writing due to arthritis. Has clearly had a miraculous recovery as she loves all those lists now.

Ps goes without saying that the whole thing is warbly & the same old ridiculous pov stories. Oh and apparently she nicks ideas from ‘people I agree with’. Wtf?
Jack’s stories about where she got her cooking inspiration from change more frequently than the Tory party cabinet. In one iteration she even claimed she learned to cook by holding a jar of Lloyd grossman sauce and walking round a supermarket buying everything in the ingredients list. “Ok, so now where can I find some fresh E numbers” yeah right #thathappened

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This is quite interesting

Big David Brent "Brent mused... Brent quipped..." energy
There's also a pass-agg note on the kitchen door "slop creation in progress, please knock xx"

View attachment 1656671

She also has this poster "your children are not your possessions", memo to self? She certainly doesn't act like it

View attachment 1656677

I can't find the DO NOT TOUCH pen pot right now, for shame
Let’s not forget about the room she keeps it locked unless she is in it.
6866795C-E373-432D-9154-F6E5522F5E9A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.