Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this her mother’s fault please? I cant find the reference to check.

We had receipts recently of her father talking about all the jolly fun sporty things he like to do with his children, like rollerskating and swimming, so Jack should be able to bob about a bit, at least?
It was a bizarre exchange with her mother on FB.
Jack says she can't swim because she has birth marks on her legs (that no one has ever seen)
There was an article in the press about a dad who got a tattoo the same as his little girl's birthmark to help with her confidence. Jack went on a bizarre and public rant with her poor mother saying that if only she had done the same she wouldn't have mental health issues and would be able to swim.
Her mother put some of the saddest things in her responses. Things like 'we tried our best for you and did what you wanted' and said they'd taken her to Great Ormond Street for treatment because that's what Jack wanted.
It was really surreal and sad. She has the weirdest relationship with her parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Why do I feel like Jack is going to burst into a power ballad! 🙄
I hope her silence is because she is being investigated by Action Fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she classifies all the time she is awake and conscious as work.

Going to the supermarket = 'research'
Making dinner = 'honing new recipies'
Having a bath = 'creating housework hacks'
Faffing about on Twitter = 'public engagement'
Looking after SB = 'being a role model for single mothers'
Purchasing expensive clothes = 'insurance against a further Poverty'
Actually I just wondered if she actually was single when she got the gingerbread award?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Whatever happened to the "chop and chat" YouTube channel?

View attachment 1654752
The writer of this article is throwing subtle shade. “A clever sounding book” = Jack tried to make heating up tinned food sound forensic and scientific. “Takes her the best part of an hour” = she liked boring on about how successful and in demand she is, way too much.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I always read #ODAAT as... WHODAT
I’m so glad it’s not just me! I just don’t associate anything about Jack’s behaviour and attitude with AA, and on TV, Saints fans chant it at games, so it just makes me think of that. Which, amusingly, makes her posts even more ridiculous. WHODAT!
2B33DAEB-8AA8-43DD-B21A-EB0254BAC582.gif

3AF532BD-DBDC-4A4B-AEE7-994D0D4007F5.gif

ETA that dude at the top wears a cape better too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Good lord. She's got the hide of a rhino, hasn't she? I'm cringing so badly I may never unfold into my normal shape ever again. She gives me dreadful second hand embarrassment. I'm scarlet for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Actually I just wondered if she actually was single when she got the gingerbread award?
She didn’t need to be. Gingerbread support anyone who “self identifies” as a single parent not just actual single parents who are raising children alone. @Clarends got this from a complaint they made about Jack speaking at a HOC event of theirs
B812C9BB-9F94-42E3-87B5-B6A45B69C251.jpeg

Though that would still disqualify her because according to Jack, she’s never even had to “identify” as such because they’ve always shared care
AA7EE7D3-DCD7-4CA5-ABF8-FE56DC513895.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Honestly the fawning of the squigs makes me want to vom. I’d understand a bit better if she was actually nice, but she’s rude, snarky and quite frankly, vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.