Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s getting on my tits today and I quite frankly can’t be arsed with her. I did just see this online from her in 2019 though which made me 🦉 🍾 Unless you’re admitting you’re catfishing people on a dating site, errrr no you’re not, you daft twit.

9326CD75-B388-4381-A7AB-D8B2757CA4A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Honestly the fawning of the squigs makes me want to vom. I’d understand a bit better if she was actually nice, but she’s rude, snarky and quite frankly, vile.
Same. This is why I love this corner of the internet (the Jack threads). Honest people, not fake victims of a narcissist. It’s such a refreshing change from life generally & the internet in particular. So much fake bullshit out there & it’s so nice to see all reason hasn’t gone & the world isn’t just fawning over manipulative, selfish bastards actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I see Bobby DARVO is playing the victim today, just for a change. Doesn't like being held accountable, does she? Shithouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I see Bobby DARVO is playing the victim today, just for a change. Doesn't like being held accountable, does she? Shithouse.
Darnit, couldn’t you have held off for about 20 more pages so this could be the new thread title? 😂

Cringing so hard for Leggy and LJC. Imagine if you were known for not only bumping uglies with someone who dials the cringeometer up to 11 (like this quote exemplifies) on such a regular basis but you had actually moved in with the cringey f***er. Both of them. Agh.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I think she believes her narc mind control manipulation tactics work better in person and tbf it seems they do.
This is what I thought, I think she'd feel more in control being face to face with someone. It's easier in many ways to manipulate someone (more tactics at your disposal) and ensure they write what you want. Would explain why she would insist on flitting off to Ireland in the middle of her 'busy' schedule when there was no need.

Reactions: 39
I had never seen that quote before this post Vali! It is NOT a “modest” size holy f*** that’s made me quite upset.
It’s from Potatoes in 2020. It’s not the only thing she lies about. The pics in the article of her sad meals from 2013 when she was ‘in Poverty’ have been 🔺as being from when she was being sponsored for the Live Below the Line Challenge to live for 5 days on £5. I can provide the link to the receipts again if anyone wants them

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
The piece has been put online, so look forward to seeing Jack doing her Saturday night dance pose on your timeline

Screenshot 2022-10-16 at 17.31.14.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
I still can't get my head around the idea of a "campaigner for povs" rocking up to a pre-award photoshoot in a nearly £2,000 outfit.
Tbf that’s ok. It’s the pleading of personal poverty as she does that, that sticks in the craw.

Reactions: 29
<<swings microphone cable around alluringly>>

Well you can trash my career
And my reputation
Partnerships, colleagues
Opportunities erasure
Drag my fellowships
And my sanity too
But ah ha honey lay off of my shoes....

And don't you
Step on my
🎶🎵 “You ain’t nothing’ but a Grifter,
Lyin’ all the time” 🎶 🎵
C9C80D40-6C1B-4931-BB70-B4777650A763.gif

duck me, have they deliberately tried to make her look like one of Hitler’s Brownshirts?! 😧 Utterly Bizarre. Also, have they turned comments off?! 😂
2B4F8385-9A12-44BC-AF11-3B60E2E70D34.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 53
What you can't see in the article photo is the Russell Hobbs kettle, just out of shot. Glad we finally solved the mystery of how that happened.

kettle kung fu.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.