Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the fawning of the squigs makes me want to vom. I’d understand a bit better if she was actually nice, but she’s rude, snarky and quite frankly, vile.
She's always so ungrateful and rude in response, I don't know why anyone bothers. The amount of times a squig will offer advice and she replies with 'yeah tried that already'. The obnoxious personality is the only consistent thing about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
😂 I just went on their Twitter, and right under That with her, is This. Glorious
32777ABB-458D-462C-9DC9-E3FB96AC3B82.jpeg

6F95D250-46D6-4135-AF02-DD9AC38C3423.jpeg

Don’t think there’s any doubt that her chief enablers continue to be team twit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
😂 I just went on their Twitter, and right under That with her, is This. Glorious
View attachment 1655195
View attachment 1655196
Don’t think there’s any doubt that her chief enablers continue to be team twit though.
I LOVE that it happened to be Ian Wright, of all people. His Twitter couldn’t be more different to Jack’s. He fun, and genuinely funny. He uses his platform to raise awareness for others, and doesn’t make it all about him. Oh and he really is a literal expert.

Plus it’s so funny comparing whatever Jack’s latest lying, egotistical Twitter bio is, to Wrighty’s, which just says, “Twitter where strangers can become friends“.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh no, I just read the article. It is the aneurysm. If The Guardian sinks any lower it'll need to be rescued by submarine.

Anyway, canal get a mention! Woo. (Is it even a Jack Monroe interview without a swipe at the vicious trolls?)

1665939169357.png

The Vain Baywatch Influencer also gets a mention.

1665939340348.png

''It's coming! I really am doing it! Are you looking, guys? It really is happening'' 😂

How come Jack talking about the VBI has the same energy as ''I'll get up in five minutes. I really will get up in five minutes. Actually, I'll just sleep another ten minutes.''

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Someone said early how ODAAT made them think of WHODAT, the OFM Awards makes me think OMFG 🤬 every time I see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Advice Jack definitely doesn’t give because she is saintly and sober and does everything righter than everyone starts with:

Advising a disabled man to go outside and touch grass
Advising various Twitter users to duck off, so kind
Advising people to eat nutritionally lacking slop. Presumably this will help them starve to death more quickly, thus efficiently and permanently alleviating their poverty
Advising people to cancel their dd’s and lose the discount, also buy American fridges
etc etc etc,

so wise, so sage, such advice!

She’s getting on my tits today and I quite frankly can’t be arsed with her. I did just see this online from her in 2019 though which made me 🦉 🍾 Unless you’re admitting you’re catfishing people on a dating site, errrr no you’re not, you daft twit.

View attachment 1655007
A rare display of actual truth slipped through there though - she definitely is on the internet. 1 truth out of 5, so she must only be 20% autistic

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The best advice she gave was the time she said if you want to stop drinking alcohol, just stop doing it. If that was this year, that's my nomination for the Yes, Absolutely award at this year's Sloppies.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
The best advice she gave was the time she said if you want to stop drinking alcohol, just stop doing it. If that was this year, that's my nomination for the Yes, Absolutely award at this year's Sloppies.
The funny thing is the squig she's having a crack at right this second said he just did exactly that, sans fellowship.

She's definitely up to date here if she's commenting on her skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just had a look on the hellsite. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of traction. I guess we need Jack to retweet it with grateful thanks to all her enablers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't deal with that one arm in the air photo, I'm just so embarrassed. The balls on her to continue tweeting shite out to the masses as well. No Jack, your sober days count won't make everyone forgive and forget your awful behaviour, stop trying to use it as a shield. How about instead of individually counting your days (another ridiculous sounding lie), you get working on those Patreon updates and backdates. Knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just had a look on the hellsite. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of traction. I guess we need Jack to retweet it with grateful thanks to all her enablers.
I don't think she's getting anywhere near the traction she hoped for - half a million followers but less than 3% engagement if not less...

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Wow, I vaguely knew who Stephen Bear was from ‘just tattoo of us’ which was an awful yet strangely compelling programme. I was curious to see what his thread was about, and it is not what I was expecting! Some people will do anything to cling onto their minor fame. 😂
Hopefully he will be cancelled or jailed soon

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.