Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is this her mother’s fault please? I cant find the reference to check.

We had receipts recently of her father talking about all the jolly fun sporty things he like to do with his children, like rollerskating and swimming, so Jack should be able to bob about a bit, at least?
It’s not a nice story, basically she posted on Facebook that her parents ‘made her’ have laser removal for the birth marks on her legs and that meant she couldn’t do swimming lessons at school or something along those lines. Her mum put a very sad reply on the post saying that Jack had insisted on the removal and they were just trying to do what she wanted.
I’m sure someone more organised will have receipts.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I mean I would link sanity and serenity pretty closely but god forbid Jack edit or even arbitrarily sense check the effluent she tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
😇

firefox_cpSlKzPCvf.png

Added squig's reply
1665932584108.png

ETA Jack's follower count peaked at 571.4k and has now dropped to 571.3k
She'd gained about 400 definitely organic followers in the last 24 hours
As soon as they stop pumping new ones in it starts visibly dropping

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Jack in the year 2031 - day 344,000,000 of my sobriety. Suck it trolls!

View attachment 1654879
That award and article (and no doubt a few of the luvvies having a quiet word that they’re with her) have given her the validation and smug arrogance she needed to come back and manipulate the narrative on Twitter as a GOOD PERSON. That Pink News award midweek will make it even worse.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
That award and article (and no doubt a few of the luvvies having a quiet word that they’re with her) have given her the validation and smug arrogance she needed to come back and manipulate the narrative on Twitter as a GOOD PERSON. That Pink News award midweek will make it even worse.
Still no thank you towards her voters either.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Just a rambling thought from an OG poor (moi) Jacks insistence that she “only rents” the big posh crappy bungalow is such a middle class giveaway for me. No one in my family other than my nan and one uncle owns a house. Not one other person. And there’s LOADS of us. If one of my family members rents a nice house and we say “ooh this is nice” the response is not “but I don’t OWN it”
Owning a house is an anomaly for most actual poors. But JM relies on this massively as Personal POV proof.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
It’s not a nice story, basically she posted on Facebook that her parents ‘made her’ have laser removal for the birth marks on her legs and that meant she couldn’t do swimming lessons at school or something along those lines. Her mum put a very sad reply on the post saying that Jack had insisted on the removal and they were just trying to do what she wanted.
I’m sure someone more organised will have receipts.
Here you go. Receipts for the swimming woe is me tale. It’s in the spoiler here. Not nice.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Here you go. Receipts for the swimming woe is me tale. It’s in the spoiler here. Not nice.
It was in response to a news article about a child with large birthmarks that could not be removed, so to make her feel less self-conscious, her parents got tattoos that looked like the birthmarks. Jack posted that she was practically crying to hear that someone's parents could be so supportive unlike hers who basically forced her into it. Yes she is a HUGE trauma dumper (for want of a better term) and she is the victim every single time

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Minute 43 continuously sober (from eating a vanilla custard slice from lidl), one minute at a time. Please send attentionos and cashos thankyou x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.