Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, and I concede that I am not a LITERAL FOOD EXPERT, I'd be inclined to fry off the onion first in some oil that I'd heated up before adding the garlic and bacon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Wasn't this around the same time she potentially had a fatal tomato allergy?
Yes and then in the next week she’d be ok again. This is when I started to think she was a bit too unlucky. Never heard any more about the fatal tomato allergy don’t think. Apart from when she likes to throw in the need for an epi pen when it suits to pretend to be a trooper

Reactions: 34
Don’t forget her failing liver Frauen!

I’ve never heard any medical professional say alcoholic or a drunk. We say dependence or ETOH. The only time I’ve ever called a patient “drunk” was because they er… were drunk, with the empty bottle to prove it.

Reactions: 39
They're more likely to call her a
cunt
than a drunk
I love that in Jack-world medical professionals either cup your face softly, gently and lovingly, or bluntly snarl the lyrics of Fairytale of New York at you.

I’m sure there’ll be a multiple deleted blog posts and tweets somewhere about the time she was lying on a drip in a hospital bed and someone (a Doctor, her evil Tory brother, Michael Portillo, Old Chief, Edwina Currie, a random middle aged woman passing by) called her “a bum, a punk” and “an old slut on junk” too.

Reactions: 75
38E???

Attachments

Reactions: 30
I wonder if the person commenting is Trifle Defender…?

I can’t find that user name’s site on Wordpress or on wayback which might confirm. TD has a private (old?) wordpress site with a variation on that name. Just a thought, as she has worked in healthcare.

Reactions: 30
I’ve been looking so I could credit the frau who first made the link. It was @Veronicaaa back in Aug

Reactions: 28
Wearing a cardio monitor is not only because of a heart attack, it could be because she had episodes of arrhythmia, maybe due to anxiety/substance abuse. It happens, and if she did have a heart condition she would be on medication (AF frau here, been cardioverted 3 times and on daily medication. I don't make a song and dance of it though, maybe I should...).

Reactions: 51
She says near the beginning that she has a heart condition. Really? Another ailment to add to the crumbly bones etc
Yes. I know this will come as a shock but it is a lie.
Much evidence of it being a lie, I think some is in the Wiki. The bit that sticks out for me is that I too have a heart condition. Jack also claims she has an epipen for allergies, although these allergies have miraculously cleared up as she seems to quite happily eat tomatoes these days.
I too have allergies and thankfully don't need an epipen. My doctor said that even if I did need one I wouldn't be prescribed one as if you have a heart condition you could go into cardiac arrest. So she's lying about either or both conditions.
As always there may be a grain of truth in what she said. Imo, she had an incident when her heart went 'tachy' which basically means her heart was racing. Usually caused by shock or a virus or if you're off of your tits on coke.
We'll never know.

Reactions: 60
And you’d still probably say ‘intoxicated’, rather than ‘drunk’ I imagine!

Reactions: 29
We’ve got men, non-binary and women but Frauen makes a good plural, plus unlike a lot of internetland we manage to be united by a common cause

Reactions: 67
Thank you @Valiofthedolls - my apologies @Veronicaaa I should have realised that a clever frau had already spotted it. I’ll delete. ETA: too late to delete, so sorry again @Veronicaaa

Reactions: 19
Didn't she say that she has an EpiPen as stress causes her to go into anaphylaxis? Because of course what you need when you are stressed to the point of collapse is adrenaline .

Reactions: 50
"Serves 4"

What with 300g bacon (7 rashers), 1 onion, 1 carrot, 1/8 cabbage (1/32 each lol) and a spoonful of green beans?
This is just taking the piss
She's completely obsessed with the 'sticker shock' factor (but low rather than high), but they don't stand up to the barest scrutiny

She’s also got CCJs on her credit profile which would make getting a mortgage a complete ball ache. I think you’re onto something!
I'm convinced the mention of downsizing "in 6 months" is crucial to what's going on, because at that point the money laundering questions get a lot easier if you've had the cash in your account for that long (deposit or cash buy, I'm leaning on the latter).

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.