Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually a very very interesting article in a lot of ways, particularly as you can tell the journalist thought she was a complete tit so challenged her on a few things and just let her to run her mouth off. it’s full of nonsense, pettiness, unpleasantness and downright lies. She comes across as a right arse.

There’s some pretty damning stuff in here, some of it a bit upsetting re her son and pets, so click with care.
PS It’s also very clear from this why she didn’t say a word when her local MP was killed in his constituency.
Woah. My first few takes.
The Grouch phoned her. The doctor said ‘You’re a drunk
6D98C803-35BE-451E-9730-9B50BDD8DC4F.jpeg

tit-talking in front of the kid
BD97E1DA-AC4F-48F0-B734-5F4DBADAD93D.jpeg

and more immediately after it’s pointed out little one is in the room.
7494EF07-2F41-4B2C-90A1-554090FD37FA.jpeg

How the hell is she still going???

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
Forensic fraus/herrs: Has she said she got a 25k advance for a book at one time? If my memory serves in the same tweet or blog post/article she says that’s why she buys herself a luxury item as a treat and as insurance against the pov times coming back again.
This has been really playing on my mind because I don’t know anyone who has or is currently saving for a house who wouldn’t immediately use it as a deposit on a mortgage. We were so tight and stingy when we were saving-if it wasn’t absolutely essential to life or the kids we didn’t buy it. Neither of us bought any new clothes except the odd pack of pants or socks for a year because we rightly recognised we had plenty to last us and if anything got really necessary to replace we could. We just didn’t want to because we wanted to see our pot building. We sold everything in every crap drawer, I sold books, clothes, shoes, homewares on eBay, car boots etc and I didn’t give a bean to charidee.
The idea one of us would have said ‘look I’m gonna buy these £500 ridiculous traazers but we can always sell them again don’t worry’ is crazy to me.
Jack must’ve been planning to buy her house outright because even if she got another 25k tomorrow she’d still be refused a mortgage as she couldn’t show 3 years of self-employment profits or her salary to prove she could actually pay the mortgage. The grift is the game.
She’s also got CCJs on her credit profile which would make getting a mortgage a complete ball ache. I think you’re onto something!

Reactions: 46
Does she have a 1W microwave or something? The dear frau who microwaved a plum in the name of forensic canal research still makes me hoot.
I think her microwave is a cardboard box turned inside out to make a cardboard box, with a bed-warning oven tray pinged inside to make a microwave.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I found it-time stamp 18.06 she starts boasting about how her recipes are ‘Nigella, Gordon & my mum’ (yeah right) repackaged. She then gets carried away with herself & admits her recipes are just ‘repackaged, rebranded’.
The start is also ridiculous (actually the whole thing is). She’s reading a speech on an iPad because she can’t read her own writing due to arthritis. Has clearly had a miraculous recovery as she loves all those lists now.

Ps goes without saying that the whole thing is warbly & the same old ridiculous pov stories. Oh and apparently she nicks ideas from ‘people I agree with’. Wtf?
She says near the beginning that she has a heart condition. Really? Another ailment to add to the crumbly bones etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She says near the beginning that she has a heart condition. Really? Another ailment to add to the crumbly bones etc
I think she's forgotten that one. She made a big play of it when she claimed she was going to run a marathon but she doesn't mention it much these days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I found it-time stamp 18.06 she starts boasting about how her recipes are ‘Nigella, Gordon & my mum’ (yeah right) repackaged. She then gets carried away with herself & admits her recipes are just ‘repackaged, rebranded’.
The start is also ridiculous (actually the whole thing is). She’s reading a speech on an iPad because she can’t read her own writing due to arthritis. Has clearly had a miraculous recovery as she loves all those lists now.

Ps goes without saying that the whole thing is warbly & the same old ridiculous pov stories. Oh and apparently she nicks ideas from ‘people I agree with’. Wtf?
1666015593112.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She has pseudo-arthritis, which is...not arthritis
She pretended she had three heart attacks which is an evil thing to do to the people who love you.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
She pretended she had three heart attacks which is an evil thing to do to the people who love you.
Also, implying she has an actual heart is a whole other form of cosplaying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Let’s face it, every single thing she pretends to be or have is an evil thing to do to the people who love you.

As is her behavior/the vast majority of what she actually does.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she's forgotten that one. She made a big play of it when she claimed she was going to run a marathon but she doesn't mention it much these days.
Didn't she have several "suspected" heart attacks? I seem to remember a photo of a heart monitor.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OK, I'm a sample size of one but my doctor and other medical professionals have never called me a drunk (or even an alcoholic). This would be completely unprofessional and may deter someone from seeking help.
They're more likely to call her a
bleep
than a drunk

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think a giveaway that she is doing the sum total of duck all squared on the VBI is the fact she never mentions it unless asked - and even then in vague terms. If I was working on a huge project - that was relevant to my job and campaigning - I couldn't help myself talking about. Eg when she is interviewed she'll never say anything like 'an interesting thing I've discovered from my work on the Index is xyz'.
What is she going to do? If it wasn't for here keeping the memory of it alive with receipts she would have 100% dropped it and changed her story on twitter - 'oh I mentioned a new index would be a good idea, but I never actually said I was going to create it. I just came up with the name'.
If she ever produces anything it will be scrutinised minutely. Will she dump it on others to start complete? But why would they?
If she does ever produce anything (which I doubt), she will be a complete laughing stock.
She doesn’t actually understand what an index is, or what it does, or the importance of the methodology. Even if she did, the fact that she’s asking people for data over the last 2+ years shows she hasn’t a clue. It will just be a long list of radically out-of-date items, and no use to anyone.
It is baffling how she somehow thinks she can better the work of research economists with advanced degrees in the subject.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.