Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks for posting this @Valiofthedolls

https://web.archive.org/web/2015103...ttacks-nut-burgers-school-places-and-politics

I never read the blogs only the guardian columns & I find these little historical nuggets fascinating.
In this made up story about heart attacks & home schooling (oh aye yeah) I noticed 2 classic Jack responses to a problem, spend money & sit on arse.
'So I powered down for a while, bought myself a smoothie maker to get even more goodness inside me, turned down a lot of work and tried to sleep and rest as much as possible'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I reckon she'll burst through the doors of the House of Commons and start knocking a few heads together. Jack is a maverick and doesn't play by the rules but she gets imaginary results.
Can she leave it until I'm not here please? 🔺
20221017_162029.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
As there often is, there’s a manipulative (deleted) blog post for that. Coincidentally it happened right after Leggy dumped her.
Also read the comments, which are mostly fawning other than those from a person in whose username is ‘someone who grinds corn in a big thing with sails on the outside’. That person is expressing concern and giving practical advice. In response, Jack is being a twit.
Yes, and isn’t this person who grinds corn now our Queen TD?
I happen to think she had the measure of Jack a very loooong time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'll never understand Jack's constant denying herself, and advocating the same for others, one of cooking's great simplest joys - frying onions 🤷‍♀️ It gets the whole cooking process going and whets appetites even if you thought you weren't hungry.
Such basic bloody stuff.
Almost like she doesn't understand cookery.
And the smell of frying onions is 👌🏻 Or 🤌🏻🤌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Found the wood bluetooth speaker
£180 House of Marley Get Together Bluetooth Speaker
And the copper floor lamps
£140 2x Wilko Blair Floor Lamp Cream And Copper
The piano lamp matches French mid century (and not much else)
£270 French mid century brass piano lamp (closest match)
Tripod spot lamps
£370 2x Alfred Tripod Floor Lamp Natural Wood

Easy £960

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Yes. I know this will come as a shock but it is a lie.
Much evidence of it being a lie, I think some is in the Wiki. The bit that sticks out for me is that I too have a heart condition. Jack also claims she has an epipen for allergies, although these allergies have miraculously cleared up as she seems to quite happily eat tomatoes these days.
I too have allergies and thankfully don't need an epipen. My doctor said that even if I did need one I wouldn't be prescribed one as if you have a heart condition you could go into cardiac arrest. So she's lying about either or both conditions.
As always there may be a grain of truth in what she said. Imo, she had an incident when her heart went 'tachy' which basically means her heart was racing. Usually caused by shock or a virus or if you're off of your tits on coke.
We'll never know.
Alcohol and withdrawal from alcohol can also cause heart irregularities, due to throwing out the electrolyte balance in the body, screwing with the nervous system, and/or the anxiety it induces. That said, I don't much believe the alcohol part of her story, so as usual, WFK!🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I'll never understand Jack's constant denying herself, and advocating the same for others, one of cooking's great simplest joys - frying onions 🤷‍♀️ It gets the whole cooking process going and whets appetites even if you thought you weren't hungry.
Such basic bloody stuff.
Almost like she doesn't understand cookery.
100%
She really cannot cook, and has shown virtually no growth in her understanding of food and flavour over the years.I simply don't believe she even likes food or eating, and the pennypinching is a way of continuing an eating disorder, imho.
All her good looks gross, her recipes show no real attempt at flavoring or seasoning, and no really understanding of texture.
My bible is Salt Fat Acid Heat by Samin Nosrat, and she would do well to read it and learn. But of course, as Jack would say, cooking skills? Completed it, mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
20221017_144925.jpg

I was sorting books out in work and came across a new cook book for her. It even talks about sandwiches... oh wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
My bible is Salt Fat Acid Heat by Samin Nosrat, and she would do well to read it and learn.
Same, Mave babe ❤ (The series is up on nflix for any Fraus who might’ve missed it and would like a dollop of food knowledge, love, and passion.)
Love you, btw, because even though you’re the typing Mave, when you pop up, in my head you’re this one:
6FF1641A-12FF-45A0-9F0B-A22214759470.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What the duck does squig think Jack is going to do about it?!
Dear Jack, my Tesco order had a substitution that was not to my liking. Please could you start a campaign about it? Also, I’ve got an itch on my back that I can’t quite reach if you could sort that too. Cheers hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Dear Jack, my Tesco order had a substitution that was not to my liking. Please could you start a campaign about it? Also, I’ve got an itch on my back that I can’t quite reach if you could sort that too. Cheers hun x
Dear Jack, what chips do you like best oven chips. McDonald chips or chippy chips?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
We’ve got men, non-binary and women but Frauen makes a good plural, plus unlike a lot of internetland we manage to be united by a common cause
Yes, I’ll often write Frauen but in my head it encompasses “… and Herren and Therren”. Like “alright lads” but an actual organic collective noun born of Jack’s narc fury.

It’s funny having loads of v new Frauen because old stuff like the rat tail etc springs up and you realise that what was probably a very real breakdown in early 2020 was a reaction to being called out for what she is: she absolutely couldn’t stand that a group of people from across the political spectrum were calling out her tit in what was, at the time, this relatively little-known forum. And since then she’s had so many chances to reflect and change her behaviour and do a bit of damage control but instead she chose to double down on her lies and horrendous pov persona, resulting in HH2 and an agonising cancellation.

Owning Tattle by engineering your own downfall is quite the flex, though, gotta hand it to you Jackie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Yes, I’ll often write Frauen but in my head it encompasses “… and Herren and Therren”. Like “alright lads” but an actual organic collective noun born of Jack’s narc fury.

It’s funny having loads of v new Frauen because old stuff like the rat tail etc springs up and you realise that what was probably a very real breakdown in early 2020 was a reaction to being called out for what she is: she absolutely couldn’t stand that a group of people from across the political spectrum were calling out her tit in what was, at the time, this relatively little-known forum. And since then she’s had so many chances to reflect and change her behaviour and do a bit of damage control but instead she chose to double down on her lies and horrendous pov persona, resulting in HH2 and an agonising cancellation.

Owning Tattle by engineering your own downfall is quite the flex, though, gotta hand it to you Jackie.
That's it in a nutshell. If she had even the tiniest bit of sense, she'd could have toned the grift down back in 2020 when Tattle really started looking at her. Had she done that, she'd be in the clear now and probably doing better than she is. Instead we've had two years watching a deranged narc kick her own head in whilst trying to land a blow on us. Jack really is very, very stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.