Jack Monroe #373 Well this is awkward, David

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that's not Murder She Wrote, is it?! What prog is that?

ot, waiting for the tea
That was the xxxx rates spin off, Murmur, my man in the boat

my brother is friends with Angie’s nephew, fondly known as Lanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
As I haven't been on here for long I read with interest about the Epi pen and allergy saga plus the suspected heart attack due to stress. Well the amount of stress that most people have to put up we would all be dead now.
I had a lightbulb moment just now and now I thought 'oh silly me - that's why Jack washes all the sauce of her hoops.' I don't when she had her allergy attack but any hawk eyes Fraus has she ever used tinned tomatoes since?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
yippee i’m freeee! about to grunk, has the tea been posted or do i need to get in touch with my ~pro bono~ lawyer? watch out witches because today ain’t sabbath

61D5DBE3-605A-4A77-B3B7-64DE998837F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She claimed to have had three heart attacks and then, just a few days after her latest heart scare, said she was training for a marathon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Has the festival website removed the recording of Jack's event? It says 'event hasn't started yet'
I’m getting the same thing. Really annoying as I did actually pay for it earlier and only managed to watch half before having to go out 😤

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Has the tea been poured yet? It ain't happening, is it?

Also .. marking myself as safe home from the Book festival.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Well, as someone who didn't see the live feed and only feasted upon the excellent frau-commentary, that was absolutely batshit. WHAT is going on with the dog? Why does she just pretend things don't exist?

Reactions: 31
ohhhhh she’s so self assured on this photo 🤢
6D381F1E-DBEE-4747-87F8-2B67FCEB096A.jpeg

That’s because she’s wearing Mick Hucknall’s Merkin, baby!

Inside I’m twerkin’
Cos of Mick H’s Merkin.
Mind smugly doing jig,
Cos of Mickey’s pube-wig.

(PS I’ve photoshopped in a lovely pair of Jackie O Ray Bans because we know how she treasures her anonymity)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
SHE LEFT!
I don't even think her name is even Laurie. That's why we saw the number side of the dog tag, to hide her true name. She's SB's and his dad's dog. #DogTruthers

(Although Jack is super lucky to have not had malicious calls from putting that number out there, especially after the Molly drop. Unless, of course, it's not her number at all.......makes you think :unsure: )

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
She claimed to have had three heart attacks and then, just a few days after her latest heart scare, said she was training for a marathon.
What terrible timing that she had her first ‘suspected heart attack’ shortly after her break up with Allegra. Page one of the narc playbook.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Her solidarity with the bin people is admirable, since she's off down south again tomorrow.

The city centre is absolutely revolting, with bags and loose rubbish everywhere, blowing around.

I want the workers to earn a decent living, like most people do, but I also want it resolved as soon as possible.

If it was Southend bin people on strike she'd be outraged, saying it affected her health or something

I don't even think her name is even Laurie. That's why we saw the number side of the dog tag, to hide her true name. She's SB's and his dad's dog. #DogTruthers

(Although Jack is super lucky to have not had malicious calls from putting that number out there, especially after the Molly drop. Unless, of course, it's not her number at all.......makes you think :unsure: )
It's probably poor SB's dad's number and she was doing it to "accidentally" drop him in it

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Her solidarity with the bin people is admirable, since she's off down south again tomorrow.

The city centre is absolutely revolting, with bags and loose rubbish everywhere, blowing around.

I want the workers to earn a decent living, like most people do, but I also want it resolved as soon as possible.

If it was Southend bin people on strike she'd be outraged, saying it affected her health or something

It's probably poor SB's dad's number and she was doing it to "accidentally" drop him in it
Southend Beach was actually on the news yesterday because people are leaving litter all over it. Volunteers are having to clean it up every day.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
What terrible timing that she had her first ‘suspected heart attack’ shortly after her break up with Allegra. Page one of the narc playbook.

I wonder if we've just uncovered TD's ~origin story~

Screenshot 2022-08-25 at 18.17.59.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

sb is so cute, breaks my heart to imagine how stressful and scary it must be to grow up with jack as your mum

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.