Jack Monroe #416 Food Hero? LMAO, should be in the dock for crimes against pasta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photoshoot makes me cringe myself inside out.
She looks like a kid trying to recreate a Renaissance painting with a Primark blanket for a class project.
2280B0E3-F95E-4860-9087-34BCBA0AAFAD.jpeg

200E29E3-C394-4276-922B-C8BA97C7F72C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 83
I still can't get my head around the idea of a "campaigner for povs" rocking up to a pre-award photoshoot in a nearly £2,000 outfit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I am starting to think she believes all her lies. Only way any one could keep up this level of deceit!...

I, too, succumbed to the Stephen Bear rabbit hole. Although, there were no rabbits and plenty of holes - including a sex machine and to be honest I used to think he was a bit of a cheeky chappie but he is something else all together 😳😳😳😂
After those threads - you'll never look at a sweet potato the same way again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That whole sentiment of "hard work pays off" shines such a light on her underlying bias. If you work hard, you'll get the rewards. It's the epitome (eppytoem, I imagine) of privilege. No recognition of any of the blockers in place of many. No broken windows.

Pull yourselves up by the Bootstraps, povs.

So whilst poverty can happen to anyone, but there are only a few truly undeserving poor in her view.

I'm ranting. This isn't my aneurysm though. If someone can tell me the brand of the watch from the velvet cape photo shoot, that might be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I was just coming in to say that there were a suspicious amount of awards behind Jack in that pic but I see it's already been mentioned. That combined with the fact it was some Observer bloke with a face like a slapped arse in the pic not Jay or Grace makes me think they gave her the award and smuggled her out the back door ASAP.

What is she going on about swimming pools and jags for? We all know she can't swim (blamed on her mother) and can't drive (blamed on roundabouts) so why the duck would anyone accuse her of having either of them?

Killian Fox also did her puff piece after her 2018 OFM award. He went to her place to do the interview; not sure if she was in the crappy bungalow back then?

edited for typos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
I was just coming in to say that there were a suspicious amount of awards behind Jack in that pic but I see it's already been mentioned. That combined with the fact it was some Observer bloke with a face like a slapped arse in thepic not Jay or Grace makes me think they gave her the award and smuggled her out the back door ASAP.

What is she going on about swimming pools and jags for? We all know she can't swim (blamed on her mother) and can't drive (blamed on roundabouts) so why the duck would anyone accuse her of having either of them?

Killiam Fox also did her puff piece after her 2018 OFM award. He went to her place to do the interview; not sure if she was in the crappy bungalow back then?

Whatever happened to the "chop and chat" YouTube channel?

Screenshot 2022-10-16 14.47.29.png

• Haha
Reactions: 58
That whole sentiment of "hard work pays off" shines such a light on her underlying bias. If you work hard, you'll get the rewards. It's the epitome (eppytoem, I imagine) of privilege. No recognition of any of the blockers in place of many. No broken windows.

Pull yourselves up by the Bootstraps, povs.

So whilst poverty can happen to anyone, but there are only a few truly undeserving poor in her view.

I'm ranting. This isn't my aneurysm though. If someone can tell me the brand of the watch from the velvet cape photo shoot, that might be it.
Yes! It's the same as what one of the Kardashians... Jenners maybe... Said:. If you worked as hard as I do, you too could be a millionaire.

That expressionless lass off Love Island said something similar. No one ever likes to admit that they just got lucky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I was just coming in to say that there were a suspicious amount of awards behind Jack in that pic but I see it's already been mentioned. That combined with the fact it was some Observer bloke with a face like a slapped arse in the pic not Jay or Grace makes me think they gave her the award and smuggled her out the back door ASAP.

Killian Fox also did her puff piece after her 2018 OFM award. He went to her place to do the interview; not sure if she was in the crappy bungalow back then?

edited for typos

I don‘t understand this quote. I thought sardines were supposed to tasty fishy on account of them being ~checks notes~ fish?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Enough of the smug face, I want to see the return of the shitting dog face. The brass neck of this waster turning up to collect an award in front of hard-working people she's slagged off ruthlessly and tactlessly.

Reactions: 42
I think that set of pictures is great in terms of taking the absolute piss. But I'm not sure that the others deserved it. Joe at least manages to let you know he knows it's ridiculous. Jack's serious face makes you think she believes it.

I don't know what the thinking was behind it, it's just disturbing to me. Yes we should recognise people that are doing good stuff, but literally sticking them on a pedestal is what leads to, well, Jackism.

No bleeping pedestals for anyone.
The power salute made me feel really annoyed and upset for people trying to get their Patreon money back. The whole body language is a huge 'duck you' to them regardless of when it was taken. One day someone is going to confront her at an event in real life. What's she gonna do, ay? There's no OFM minders to spirit you in and out the back door to get the pic to avoid people before the event starts then, is there. She's an hole.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I just worry that with generic items like that we are being definite that they cost x, if she hasn’t displayed a label or unique feature then we’re stating it as fact when it’s just a guess 🤷🏼‍♀️ With a Viv (rip) item we can truly 🔺 the cost
Perhaps put a baseline figure on items like that - I think the fact that they are real leather (as opposed to vegan bananaskin or pvc) came from Jack herself ? So even a non-designer pair are currently £495 which is still nuts.
Agreed, a lot of the items had an educated guesstimate of the price. Generally if something has a detailed description it's 🔺
Some things I'm just having to take a punt on e.g. 6x generic metal folding chairs, Amazon says they'd be about £150 or so, so I'm just putting that.
Others aren't really worth triangulating, like a pink or blue or copper microwave, unless there's a very spenny option. But the point there is she's got through a lot more microwaves than I have in 10 years, and the whole 'vimes microwave' angle...
On the other hand we've got sony vaio laptop at a nominal £700, but could have been £3500 for all we know (without being able to triangulate it, but know she has/had one).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I don‘t understand this quote. I thought sardines were supposed to tasty fishy on account of them being ~checks notes~ fish?
Maybe Jack should embrace flavour (and texture) instead of trying to remove it from all food?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Me neither but I now want literal food expert Jack to reveal how she knocks the slightly fishy taste out of sardines.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
We’re the leggings confirmed as costing that much? I know you can get pleather ones for £20
0CDCDB07-6CA1-4DC5-81B1-B8E077427A5D.jpeg

They definitely aren’t pleather. When she was getting criticism for her hideous pigskin hat, she listed a pair of “butter soft leather leggings” and as they’re listed with the mulberry which was £795, a trench coat that cost over £1,500, a dining table that cost £849 and “some nice furniture” that cost over £11,000 just for the Cotswold pieces (excluding the dining table), but doesn’t list any of the £500+ quid Viv (RIP) trousers, I think it’s very safe to assume they’re one of her investment pieces.

They might not be those exact Joseph ones (though they look very much like them) but they’re without a doubt expensive designer leather leggings- which could well have cost more than the Joseph pair. Again, that we only know about because fuckwit herself told us about them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Wait one cotton picking minute - is Killian Fox recycling words for his interview or has "non binary" Jack not given a tit about pronouns for the last 4 years?

2022 article

1665929102142.png

2018 article

1665929222438.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Wait one cotton picking minute - is Killian Fox recycling words for his interview or has "non binary" Jack not given a tit about pronouns for the last 4 years?

2022 article

View attachment 1654777

2018 article

View attachment 1654781
She only cares about pronouns where she can weaponise them. She went mental at the Daily Mail for sing 'she' then two weeks later was in the Sunday Times saying she didn't mind and they could use she.

• Angry
Reactions: 73

edited for typos

Anyone else thinking Killian Fox was trying to avoid an in-person interview by saying he was Dublin based (I'm sure he is) and this pushy twit insisted on flying over?

I think she believes her narc mind control manipulation tactics work better in person and tbf it seems they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Ugh I want The Observer to upload this month’s OFM to the website. Desperate to see the Jack feature but can’t bring myself to go out and spend almost a fiver to buy the print edition purely to grunk!
I've bought it! I'll try and attach it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.