Jack Monroe #415 Her campaigning amounts to her talking about being a campaigner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that Jack likes to post a picture every time she so much as moves a kettle or rug for claps and cheers, and has provided zero photographic evidence of acclimating to living in a smaller space by pretend-building a 1 bedroom flat inside a spacious 3-bed detatched, I do not think this has ever really happened.

I also don’t think for a second she’s in rehab. I do think, however, she’s been given a very clear talking to. It may be by her parents, a lawyer, her agent and publisher all. I’m willing to bet though, that someone (a lawyer I’m guessing) has told her that her ONLY chance of keeping all that PayPal and Patreon money (that she’s probably long ago spent) is to stay very, very quiet.

Pretty sure she’s been advised that nobody can legally force her to be transparent about Teemill, or pay back her Patreons or the grifted legal fees into the ambiguous pot. Therefore, to avoid paying people back money she doesn’t have, the clamor for answers and addressing the MORAL ramifications of what she’s done, unless she goes all in on ADDICTION!!!! MY MEA CULPA AND ROAD TO RECOVERY (which she isn’t) her only option is to keep very, very quiet and hope it blows over/people not personally affected will lose interest when they realize nothing much can be done to force her to do anything.

I’m sure all of the above professionals and her family would love her to stay off her socials pretty much forever other than in a purely professional (lol) capacity, but we all know she’s incapable of that. Hence the continued reappearances, the socks, and the likes, the arguing like duck about her dog’s coat etc even though she’s meant to be staying under the radar during what is, let’s be honest, a bizarre poorly orchestrated version of reputation control.

(Seriously, that ‘reputation management campaign’ is the equivalent of say, buying a pair of genuine Viv leather trousers from an eBay seller in the next town, but then when they arrive, they turn out instead to be a used bin bag that’s been imported through customs from duck knows where. I hope to duck she bought that herself online and that’s not what ol pro bono no win no fee Lewis is offering up)
I don't think she's necessarily keeping quiet because she's been given a tlaking to. (I'm sure Jack has been given many tlakins to by mainy concerned and well meaning poeple throuhgout her life and she's clearly never listened).

the reason she's keeping quiet is because she's been cancelled. She has, in effect. Not with a bang but with a whimper. She can't get back on twietter because everyone's laughing at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Surely that skirt isn’t a Viv (RIP)? It looks more like ‘M&S Classic caught up in her knickers’ ?
Not sure about the skirt/dress but the jacket is Viv.

The skirt does look like a ruffly Viv style affair but I suspect it's not. Having said that, Theresa and Jack make Viv's creations look like potato sacks so who knows.

Jack guffing on about Viv's PR contacting her when she looks like a woman in her clothes. Sure, Jan. I bet you were set to take over from HBC as Viv's famous and glamorous muse.

Getting her CBE (read it and weep, Big Dave MBE)

1665677207012.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Pretty sure she’s been advised that nobody can legally force her to be transparent about Teemill, or pay back her Patreons or the grifted legal fees into the ambiguous pot. Therefore, to avoid paying people back money she doesn’t have, the clamor for answers and addressing the MORAL ramifications of what she’s done, unless she goes all in on ADDICTION!!!! MY MEA CULPA AND ROAD TO RECOVERY (which she isn’t) her only option is to keep very, very quiet and hope it blows over/people not personally affected will lose interest when they realize nothing much can be done to force her to do anything.
Apart from HMRC...

Reactions: 21
I'm not really posting much but I'm hovering about the place like a fart in a school hall..

I thought shed come back and was spunking all over twitter as usual? Has she vanished again? Was there potatoes involved this time?
It turned out to just be Twitter precum from Jack sadly tender one x

• Haha
  • Sick
I still think she's talking about buying a place in cash and the purple prose is because it's a bit of a fixer upper (a shithole to Jack). So she's being very melodramatic about it because it's not 100% perfect in every way and probably a lot smaller than what she wants because she's pissed away a lot of money on STUFF.
I think this is exactly what’s happened too. Which is why it’s even more important for her to keep all that cash she’s grifted in and spaffed.
Apart from HMRC...
Yep, I’m really hoping they’ll take a deep dive through her murky finances soon. She’ll (entirely justifiably) find herself in a whole world of discomfort there.

Reactions: 32
@Valiofthedolls I've looked at those trousers a bit more and they must be the same ones. The pair in that runway shot have the stripes down the sides - guess they didn't try to get the print in the same place on every pair to avoid wastage.

Also all that Burberry knocks me sick knowing they only pay their UK machinists minimum wage and have most of them on tit agency contracts 🔺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Not sure about the skirt/dress but the jacket is Viv.

The skirt does look like a ruffly Viv style affair but I suspect it's not. Having said that, Theresa and Jack make Viv's creations look like potato sacks so who knows.

Jack guffing on about Viv's PR contacting her when she looks like a woman in her clothes. Sure, Jan. I bet you were set to take over from HBC as Viv's famous and glamorous muse.

Getting her CBE (read it and weep, Big Dave MBE)

View attachment 1647938
Thank(space)you. Helen Bonham Carter is the only person on this earth (Mom included, sorry), who rocks Viv.
Sorry, I'm off-topic, but haven't found out how to do those spoiler things yet. I think Teresa May's skirt with the VW jacket is Sportmax (because I have a frock with the self-same draping from the period, witches x)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am gonna call it and hopefully be wrong.

I reckon she is gonna be in a jungle this year ✌

Maybe I just really hope this will happen. Imagine the cringe. And I wouldn't mind seeing her eat ostrich anus as a bonus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I didn't get time in the last thread but given accuracy is kind of our flex, I wanted to say that the pink bin bags are the free ones that the council gives you for recycling (🔺️)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What was that tit she was tweeting about keeping her powder dry? Calm your tits Napoleon

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I may need your help? Like when you sent your morons after the bbc to get you on as a pity party? She has no shame. Getting things because of others is called being a parasite, Jack. Hth.
i think this was maybe/ probably to do with the pregnancy she lost. Sounds that way to me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Some sort of reality TV show that she was in negotiations with but they changed their minds? ‘I may need your help’ = needing audience to vote?
”I may need your help with not asking me any questions at all about Patreon rewards, PayPal for legal fees, ‘charity fundraisers’ and requesting refunds on any of the above, and piling on anyone who’s been scammed and has the audacity to ask a question about it”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think this is exactly what’s happened too. Which is why it’s even more important for her to keep all that cash she’s grifted in and spaffed.

Stupid me question;

If Jack did quickly use her savings to cash buy a house, but then went to court for fraud, could she then potentially have her forever home taken off her as collateral, akin to what happened to KH.

I mean, that would be poetic justice at it's finest.

• Haha
  • Heart
i think this was maybe/ probably to do with the pregnancy she lost. Sounds that way to me.
She claimed it was several in the past few months. And I do not believe one single bleeping word of any it.

Especially as she only brought it up to weaponize it and throw at someone in comments. Then swiftly deleted. She’s despicable

Here’s the link to the original string of TWEETS. TW pregnancy loss

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I am gonna call it and hopefully be wrong.

I reckon she is gonna be in a jungle this year ✌

Maybe I just really hope this will happen. Imagine the cringe. And I wouldn't mind seeing her eat ostrich anus as a bonus
Could be. Don’t ‘celebs’ go social media quiet beforehand, which (sorta) fits? But how could she pass any medical?

Imagine, though. We’d be on thread 3000 by January.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
So I’ve had a wee look at Twitter and it’s back to piss taking/negative comments about her. The little run of positivity over the Lee thing the other day has gone.
How many days since she’s been on tv/news or in the newspaper? Was the radio interview the last thing. I think lack of bookings will show her cancellation, how is she going to promote the new book (I’m joking)

8EE2DB30-6575-4292-AF6D-FAD79DAD7290.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 93
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.