Jack Monroe #414 Catch Me If You (Tin) Can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember how traumatised you were by Burger Boy. I hope for everyone's your sake that never happens again!
The cringe laughter did almost kill me. Jack actually wanted me to stop breathing.

It was the randomness of it all, and the fellow frau's reactions was only fuelling my wheezing giggling. And then how many people were hanging about in the canal the next night, :LOL: it was something special.

Cheers, Jack. You're a cringe champion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
4F531DAC-A961-4F03-887E-2D842A8BB16B.jpeg

Thankspaceyou dear @Valiofthedolls for this little gem! Analysing it as an artwork in itself is fascinating. Look how big the word Patreon is compared to every other word and where it’s placed.
In reality it is a masterpiece of prevarication and procrastination. She’s a tit.
4F531DAC-A961-4F03-887E-2D842A8BB16B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1646391
Thankspaceyou dear @Valiofthedolls for this little gem! Analysing it as an artwork in itself is fascinating. Look how big the word Patreon is compared to every other word and where it’s placed.
In reality it is a masterpiece of prevarication and procrastination. She’s a tit.View attachment 1646391
I know this was probably mentioned in the past when she first did the wallpaper writing thing and if it was I obviously missed it at the time but what the living duck is ‘The Q-Cucks-Klan supposed to mean?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I know this was probably mentioned in the past when she first did the wallpaper writing thing and if it was I obviously missed it at the time but what the living duck is ‘The Q-Cucks-Klan supposed to mean?!
Probably a hi-lari-ous forerunner of white wingers. Anyway I'm sure the entire political right will collapse in the face of her remarkable bantz any day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yet again it reads more like something Jack would look at someone else and think, rather than something someone said to her. See also, “should have kept your legs closed”. She gives herself away so very often.

Here’s a charming (bullshit, fictional) moment in a pub beer garden among the great unwashed that Jack felt the need to share. Again, very transparently her true viewpoint and attitude is on display without her even realizing it. Thanks to @HotesTilaire for the screenie- and I’d really recommend going and reading about this in the thread too, as there’s more detail (including her obnoxious follow up comments) there. Link below

View attachment 1645562
Starts here.
This mums net thread that Jack posted in her own name is a million times funnier if you’ve already heard the story of when the atm ate her card? And she demanded the card back or her cash, using her tattoos as ID. It wasn’t even her bank.
It’s also hilarious if you read everyone on the thread replying to her for being a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The wallpaper to do list is such a perfect illustration of one of Jack's most basic problems: it's just one big performance. The noted on it are meant to be read by other people, not reminders for herself - look at the way she puts "BBC show" and "client D". No need to be vague if you're writing for yourself. See also the infamous covid household notes.

Plus, how bleeping time-consuming would that tit be? Imagine the dino nap she must have felt entitled to afterwards...

• Haha
Reactions: 69
I just googled it and they seem to be a horrid gang of neo Nazis. Jack was probably going to drop it into one of her interviews to sound cutting edge

Reactions: 17
Maybe an insulting term for trump's racist Q-anon supporters?

Calling men "cucks" is more of a right wing insult though, tends to be used by guys who spend way too much time obsessing over who/what is or isn't 'manly' 🙄 so that's probably why she never deployed it.

She's just dying for "white-wing" to catch on but it hasn't, probably spends her 100 hours a week trying to think of a new witty term that will go viral

Good night and good luck to the night watchfrauen 🤘 she's tagged into this so let's hope she doesn't check her phone for a few more hours 🤐
Screenshot_20221012_234650.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
The wallpaper to do list is such a perfect illustration of one of Jack's most basic problems: it's just one big performance. The noted on it are meant to be read by other people, not reminders for herself - look at the way she puts "BBC show" and "client D". No need to be vague if you're writing for yourself. See also the infamous covid household notes.

Plus, how bleeping time-consuming would that tit be? Imagine the dino nap she must have felt entitled to afterwards...
Spot on. And the Burberry story (buying things from spite as she feels judged) also sums her up. Jack’s taken on board the L’Oréal ‘because you’re worth it’ & the angry young teenager from many a Hollywood film (be proud of you no matter what, cue upbeat music nonsense) way too literally. Everything revolves around her own self obsession & her ‘never let anyone make you feel…’ bullshit. Most people are just getting on with their lives Jack. You could just move on like other grown ups do-maybe concentrate on someone else for a change to take your mind off these minor (likely made up or massively exaggerated) irritations🙄 You’re just so tedious-I’m here for the canal & because you embody so many things that irritate me-self obsessed, thick, dishonest, workshy, cruel, snappy, selfish, attention seeker etc The ninnies here have your number which is a refreshing change and also a great topic for some banging humour.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
OK I've been doing a little digging and is this bag
Screenshot_20221012-233850_Adblock Browser.jpg

Screenshot_20221012-233246_Adblock Browser.jpg

The back of this bag from moschino?

Screenshot_20221012-234224_Chrome.jpg

This is the pink one but note the little gold loop and the odd Shape zip.
Screenshot_20221012-234635_Chrome.jpg

The blobs I've circled look the same to me but I'm def no expert. Is she craftily hiding the label on the front cos she's a pov and this bag retails at €795 when not found in puddles?
Or could it be just like Jack and a cheap fake?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Maybe an insulting term for trump's racist Q-anon supporters?

Calling men "cucks" is more of a right wing insult though, tends to be used by guys who spend way too much time obsessing over who/what is or isn't 'manly' 🙄 so that's probably why she never deployed it.

She's just dying for "white-wing" to catch on but it hasn't, probably spends her 100 hours a week trying to think of a new witty term that will go viral

Good night and good luck to the night watchfrauen 🤘 she's tagged into this so let's hope she doesn't check her phone for a few more hours 🤐
View attachment 1646445
Can we have the second squigg tweet for thread title please?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK I've been doing a little digging and is this bag
View attachment 1646433
View attachment 1646453

The back of this bag from moschino?

View attachment 1646442
This is the pink one but note the little gold loop and the odd Shape zip.
View attachment 1646454
The blobs I've circled look the same to me but I'm def no expert. Is she craftily hiding the label on the front cos she's a pov and this bag retails at €795 when not found in puddles?
Or could it be just like Jack and a cheap fake?
I’d say yes. Same size, shape, zip, strap fittings print design and she’s obviously holding it the other way around for brand hiding reasons.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
ARSE & FEET ON THE KITCHEN WORKTOPS AGAIN! :mad: She's really getting on my last nerve. And what's that thing round her head, a piece of uncooked plaited bread?
I have to say it has never even occurred to me to jump on my kitchen worktops and pose for a photo.
As Mrs Slocombe (Are You Being Served) used to say 'and I am unanimous in this'...😁

She fancies herself something rotten, doesn't she. 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The absolute bare-faced cheek of her to run around in Tiffany, Jimmy Choos and Burberry with an Emin on the wall whilst telling people they can shop and cook on £20 and telling them to donate to her because she’s not got lightbulbs and is boiling soap. I might retrain as a bloody journalist/online fraud investigator myself at this rate.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
This mums net thread that Jack posted in her own name is a million times funnier if you’ve already heard the story of when the atm ate her card? And she demanded the card back or her cash, using her tattoos as ID. It wasn’t even her bank.
It’s also hilarious if you read everyone on the thread replying to her for being a dick
I like the bit where she demonstrated a fleeting nanosecond of enlightenment…

34F59223-F303-48AA-A7B3-E03A666D1359.jpeg

Yes, Jack. Yes they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.