Jack Monroe #414 Catch Me If You (Tin) Can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s total bullshit. Even A List celebs don’t always get gifted designer clothes on the regular. They get loaned designer stuff to wear to events for the paps and sometimes have to give it back.

Jack regularly claims that her designer stuff has been gifted or found.

@That Forensic Man and other Stocktakers you are doing gods work.

Personally I think she has a compulsive spending problem that is addictive in nature. I know a narc irl that is like this. Compulsive spending binges on useless but overpriced things that they buy because they feel they deserve the best in life. No problem if they spend beyond their means! They’ll find a patsy to bail them out.

thats what Jack is like, imho. Also I think some of it might be driven, as in she gets on it and gets stuck into Twitter and the designer websites. 24 hours later she resurfaces from her comedown and loads of stuff turns up that she barely recalls ordering. Then she realises she’s been tweeting loads of triggering stuff and rushes to bury it with facile tweets about 90s snacks….

Reactions: 54
I keep finding myself in accidental grunks from actual years ago coz of all the references to historical JM BS. What is most lolworthy, though, is that it takes me so long to realise coz her behaviour is so consistently awful .

Enjoy the likes, lols and loves from the past, OG fraus.

Reactions: 50
Now, now the street fightin' smol pixie grazed those knuckles FIGHTING HARD for the poors. Life is tough in the Thorpe Bay ghetto.
I don't know why Jack always seems to have such battered mitts, too much punching walls or decking her brother? This was her hand 5 years ago and that's not a cheap ring.

Reactions: 28
She probably bought a load of cards intending to write them out but they got lost in the clutter.
One time she did ask everyone to write to her telling her she was amazing c/o her agent to look at to make her feel good, because she had a folder full of letters telling her she was amazing but IT LEFT!

Reactions: 47
For me, it has to be the fake black eye. Bizarre attention seeking behaviour from a woman in her 30s.
Shortly followed by this time -
"Somethings simmering..." The canal never did find out what.

Reactions: 53
I've got the same charm as that purple one, I think it was £55 if I remember correctly

Reactions: 15
Just noticed that the Bootstrap Cook parody account now has getting on for 3000 followers!!

Reactions: 55
For the newbie ninnies, you may or may not have seen this...I'm still having a dig around to 🔺️ some of her stuff for the epic list c/o @That Forensic Man
Enjoy and I'll be back in a bit xxx hopefully with some goodies x
Hehe she really thought she was about to be launched all over the media as the next big hot as shit thing on the Beeb, didn't she. Toot toot!

Reactions: 39
For me, it has to be the fake black eye. Bizarre attention seeking behaviour from a woman in her 30s.
"Somethings simmering..." The canal never did find out what. View attachment 1645893
I hate that photo so much it makes me irrational. Her weird hunched scrunched up middle, yeugh. And why is she on her goddamn sideboard? Wearing a weird droopy bra top?

Reactions: 39
I hate that photo so much it makes me irrational. Her weird hunched scrunched up middle, yeugh. And why is she on her goddamn sideboard? Wearing a weird droopy bra top?
Because it’s the most rational and effective way to win your ex back, of course

Reactions: 42
That "pub beer garden" story ought to get some kind of Lifetime Achievement "Did Not Happen Story" award.

I mean, when someone (allegedly) is letting their army of kids run wild, harassing other people's dogs, throwing drinks, and swearing nonstop at everything in sight, the normal reaction is to be upset because their noise is drowning out the recording of your small child's happy noises, for you to play when you're feeling sad. Surrrrre

In real life, someone behaving that badly would have been "spoken to" by the server or the pub manager, and/or have been tossed out on their ear, long before they got to the point of launching drinks trays at other patrons. Or (allegedly) stealing their wallets.

If she needed cashos, she should have just asked her followers to hit her up via PayPal, rather than writing that lengthy ridiculous made-up nonsense as a "reason".

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
"Somethings simmering..." The canal never did find out what. View attachment 1645893
My old narc colleague used to do that. Bad make up under her eyes to make out she was ill. It's such a narc thing for sympathy when stuff isn't going their way

Reactions: 38
I think I'm missing something here - no home means no cooker, and if you're cooking in the hostel in their kitchen to learn how then they can just lend you the cookbook that you need, right? How many copies of a cookbook will one hostel need? So is more than one place it's happening and I'm just confused? I can't imagine anyone, homeless or not, sitting down and just reading a cookbook and that alone teaches them to cook. Do ten copies mean ten people are going to sit and memorise the recipes for when they can finally cook in their own home, and then pass them on to the next ten? Or is it maybe that this cookbook is the greatest work of literature ever and so everyone is keen to read it so they'll need at least 500 copies to stop fights breaking out over slop recipes?

Sorry if what's actually happening here is obvious to everyone else, I just don't get it at all.

Reactions: 45
Like fuck Jack would turn down a designer freebie as well, because she was poor and couldn't imagine owning something so £££! Soon got over that didn't she, when she skipped off to Burberry and dropped thousands on 2 poxy coats.

Reactions: 33
The drawers not being properly closed is what puts a tin hat on the horror for me.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.