Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume that she existed. Jack was living with her until the month before she quit the fire service, and moving out alone (into an executive luxury apartment, lol) was one of the causes of the poverty.

I highly doubt that she stuck needles in Jack, though.
But SBs dad supposedly moved in with her when SB was born, and she quit the fire service when he was 18 months (ish).

So she got pregnant, moved in with a different (abusive) partner, then her son's father moved in with them for the first few weeks? That's very...Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Screenshot 2022-10-05 21.10.34.png

Screenshot 2022-10-05 20.55.32.png

Squigs defending the honour Molly's risotto and running rings round Sock Jack (allegedly m'lud).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Jack (allegedly) auditioned for X Factor? Doing what? Her "Tom Waits in the shower" singing wouldn't even get past the first round of off-stage screening.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
whoops!growler has to be a thread title nomination. Purely because it seems like the title of Jack’s memoir.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
whoops!growler sounds simultaneously wholesome and filthy 🦉🍾
Jack could use it for her Dickensian themed Only Fans "Excuse me kind sir, I am a poor, starvin' urchin, give us 'alf a crown and I'll show you me whoops! growler"

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Just seen Jack’s Greens, eggs and ham on Insta and I’m sure you ninnies have had something to say about it! I don’t eat ham but it didn’t actually look too bad imo, however what looked like bloodstains on the counter put me right off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I assume that she existed. Jack was living with her until the month before she quit the fire service, and moving out alone (into an executive luxury apartment, lol) was one of the causes of the poverty.

I highly doubt that she stuck needles in Jack, though.
Just trying to figure out the timeline again 🤪

My take on the “violent abusive GF” (if she existed) was that the relationship was over well before she gave birth. Because when SB was born she wrote about her mum and SB’s dad being with her and wonderfully supportive. No girlfriend in sight, let alone an abusive one.

There’s no way she could have been living with a woman who physically and sexually abused her at that point in her life. Not when she could have moved back with her parents in the blink of an eye.

So… can we assume that she did have a girlfriend when SB was v v young, and she used that relationship as a basis to make up a horrifying and upsetting tale for Pink News several years later?

Reactions: 29
Or Lorraine's.
You manifested @RinsedHoops OMG!

Poor Lolo, now there was a woman in an abusive relationship.
Jack has also said she got it on with SB’s dad coz he fended off her stalking primary school teacher, that she had miscarried a baby before SB, SB was planned, it was a brief relationship, it was never a relationship. Also SB’s dad “heard” she was pregnant and insisted he would be involved.
What I’m saying is, Jack talks tit
7B40B179-3088-446F-981C-AA1E5F06AA22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Just trying to figure out the timeline again 🤪

My take on the “violent abusive GF” (if she existed) was that the relationship was over well before she gave birth. Because when SB was born she wrote about her mum and SB’s dad being with her and wonderfully supportive. No girlfriend in sight, let alone an abusive one.

There’s no way she could have been living with a woman who physically and sexually abused her at that point in her life. Not when she could have moved back with her parents in the blink of an eye.

So… can we assume that she did have a girlfriend when SB was v v young, and she used that relationship as a basis to make up a horrifying and upsetting tale for Pink News several years later?
SB’s dad lived with Jack when SB was first born, and he helped to coparent. Would have been difficult to be in a relationship with that arrangement going on, and even more difficult to hide any abuse.

Reactions: 27
Lot's of good people find themselves in abusive relationships but if every single person you've ever been in a relationship with is horrible to you in some way it might just be a you problem. Is there any situation in which Jack isn't the victim, it must be the longest hard luck story since Job.
I'm a bit uncomfortable with this, because quite often people who have been in abusive relationships or from abusive backgrounds do fall into subsequent abusive relationships, through no fault of theirs. Perhaps because their boundaries have been blurred or eroded (or never built in the first place), and it's like catnip to predators.

ETA: Not saying this is true for Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Exactly. Step-mum's eyeshadow etc is generally excellent, Jack's is generally appalling BUT she wins on the likes and comments because of who she is. She then goes on to overshare in the group (shocker again) and live posts mid-date from the loos giving an update on the date.
Same tit different platform, different day.
All this stepmum, makeup madness is new to me and precisely why I love these threads.
Thank🌌you Fraus!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1628771
And here she is explaining she had her 7 year old taking pics of her...in a bra and dungarees. None of her fawning FB group fans question that.
That's it Gal. Get your 7 year old son to take thirst pics that you can post on a FB group (where his Dad's partner regularly posts). That's a completely normal thing to do as a parent 🙄. Ffs. bleeping weirdo.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.