Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish Jackie gal will hurry up and write their autobiography so we can then have all the new answers for the old questions.
can you actually imagine if her publishers have is this to pour over?
I wonder what the title could be?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jack fails to come through on another promise 🙄
What the duck? She really treats her stans like tit. I mean I couldn't think of anything worse than a bust of shark eyes but obviously the person who picked her thought something of her. How hard would it be to go for a sitting? I hope they pick THAT MAN as a replacement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She had a policewoman fiancée in this article in 2013 as she was “getting married” in 2014. Not sure if she ever claimed to be engaged or getting married to the one she claims was abusive to her while she was pregnant with SB and who used to mock her for not being butch (basically the exact same thing almost verbatim she also accused leggy of mocking her for)
Article TW suicide (again) though she must have forgotten she said this in 2013 because it’s a different version here from the one she told about the same occasion in 2022 but where she “woke up in the bathroom freezing cold”

Re the stealing a scalpel getting secretly expelled thing, she’s contradicted it herself multiple times. In her open letter to Edwina she clearly says she dropped out has also claimed in several places to have been bullied and left

View attachment 1628363

View attachment 1628364

ETA I know we’ve moved on but I just found the grim string of tweets where Jack calls herself a bleep. It’s actually worse than I remembered
That is worse than I remember too. As usual, no thought for her son when she spews this rubbish. I concur with the top DM commenter.

Also a pre Tattle omen in the comments further down.
Screenshot_20221005-215510_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
The Fraus trying to figure out which lie Jack told was actually the truth

I'm a glass of wine into my evening and I treasure you all. Bless you for trying to make sense of this nonsensical bollocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I don’t really have any thoughts on that per se other than to say that the three or so years during which Jack was pregnant and had a toddler are really a mess of a timeline. During that time she was pregnant, working at the fire service, training to be a firefighter, working as a barista, working in a nightclub, working as a sex worker, hosting coffee mornings, doing artwork, getting needles stuck in her, getting stalked, moving half a dozen times, writing a blog, working for the local paper, attending council meetings, trailing through the rain looking for jobs with her toddler in tow, going hungry, stealing Big Macs out of bins, telling her toddler there was no more bread and jam, escaping two abusive relationships, auditioning for X factor, selling all her possessions, sleeping rough, writing poetry and unscrewing lightbulbs.

Now I’m not saying all of that didn’t happen, of course. Just that it’s…a lot.

ETA - oh! And how could I forget! Three major newspaper interviews, two suicide attempts and one psychiatric hospitalisation. And a partridge in a pear treeeeeee.
EXCUSE ME?? Is there video evidence of this? Apparently I fancy torturing myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just wish Jackie gal will hurry up and write their autobiography so we can then have all the new answers for the old questions.
can you actually imagine if her publishers have is this to pour over?
I wonder what the title could be?
A series of unfortunate* events

*for other people who interact with Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe I am just having a more-confused-than-usual day, but.....how can this work? A ring pull isn't sturdy enough to hold up anything heavier than a camisole or a scarf, i.e. if 99.999% of what hangs in most people's closets was hung on it, it would all fall down.
Oh I’m so glad you said this because I was genuinely getting worried that Jack had actually shared a *good* idea and I was beside myself at the thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes but as per my edit that was a different abusive ex from the one who stuck needles in her and said she wasn’t butch enough. I don’t know which of these abusive exes was said to have made the boobs comment after Jack’s initial implication that Leggy said it. Maybe one of them also was the ex who said she wasn’t butch enough to wear the leather jacket? Worth also remembering that Harold criticised her clothes for being TOO butch.
Leggy said she wasn’t butch enough for the leather jacket, the 2010 ex also said (in almost exactly the same words) she wasn’t butch, Harold hated her clothes and said she dressed like a lesbian, Harold and Louisa hated her tattoos and “frequently checked she was done with all that”

Receipts Hyaaaah!
(Edit to clarify from the receipts link that we don’t actually know 100% that the exes paid for rehab. Just conjecture based on evidence. Not fact)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Oh I’m so glad you said this because I was genuinely getting worried that Jack had actually shared a *good* idea and I was beside myself at the thought.
That kind of tit hack has been around in magazine top tips forever. Never known anyone find it useful, bit like Jack really.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Jack and Leggy split up in the summer. Jack was going on about her son not having a school place for 4 months - nearly two of these were end of term/ summer holidays.

If course Jack is responsible for her behaviour, but wtf was Leggy thinking of - letting a stranger move in to her house. If she had posted on the other place to say an I being unreasonable to let my partner of two days move in to the house I share with my preschool child, she would have got a good kicking.
That's a good point. We've given Jack a good bollocking for that on here but Leggy is guilty of the same. Neither of them was thinking of their children, just their carnal desires 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I'm a bit uncomfortable with this, because quite often people who have been in abusive relationships or from abusive backgrounds do fall into subsequent abusive relationships, through no fault of theirs. Perhaps because their boundaries have been blurred or eroded (or never built in the first place), and it's like catnip to predators.

ETA: Not saying this is true for Jack.
Sorry, probably my fault for not expressing it more appropriately. I think we basically agree regarding abuse, which no I don't believe applies to Jack and wouldn't without proof because she lies about so much I just don't take anything she says at face value, particularly anything that would elicit sympathy. Just for clarity, my default position would be to take anyone claiming to have been abused at face value unless there was some glaring reason not to.

Some of the scenarios Jack describes are obviously abusive. However something like the "you're not butch, I'm butch" comment about the jacket could have been an actual joke, we'll never know. I just find it odd that people are the best ever then get retrospectively written up as abusive when they dump Jack as if she sees being dumped as abusive, half-realises that's insane so comes up with scenarios to justify that feeling. I think Jack would do well to reflect on why she always seems to be the one that gets dumped and why she cannot seem to manage her feelings in anything approaching a mature and healthy manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I came over all Jack today and bought a sideboard. For work purposes. Help!!

The one redeeming point is that it was £45 from the local auction house, not Cotswold Co. Phew, I may not be Jack after all. Just hope it fits in the van when I go and pick it up tomorrow and there's someone to help me load it because unlike the smol pixie I can't shift 96kg pieces of furniture by myself...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I came over all Jack today and bought a sideboard. For work purposes. Help!!

The one redeeming point is that it was £45 from the local auction house, not Cotswold Co. Phew, I may not be Jack after all. Just hope it fits in the van when I go and pick it up tomorrow and there's someone to help me load it because unlike the smol pixie I can't shift 96kg pieces of furniture by myself...
Will you be posing atop said sideboard in an old grey bra Jack style?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.