Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SBs step mum has referenced her past modelling frequently and her MUA type activities. Jack has simply adopted these as her own life experiences, to the point of attempted one-upping of step-mum on the same FB makeup page at same/similar times over the past 4 years at least.
SBs step mum is a very pretty, quirky lady with a great talent for MUArtistry.
The green (quality-street wrapper) eyed monster at play?
Makes you think
Back when JM was on the lesbian message board and we met her, before she had her son, maybe 13 years ago, she said she was doing some modelling with a bloke who was a friend, she posted some pics, the ones I remember were in mens suits and wedding dresses. None of us thought it was real modelling, more to help her mate. But she shared pics of course.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Will you be posing atop said sideboard in an old grey bra Jack style?
Christ, I think I'd give my business partner a heart attack!! He's used to seeing me in jeans and a hoodie or a boiler suit!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1628771
And here she is explaining she had her 7 year old taking pics of her...in a bra and dungarees. None of her fawning FB group fans question that.
That hair is worse than when Ol’ Bridge went on a mini break in Daniel Cleaver’s convertible on a windy day, and she did it deliberately?!
A51807CC-3A5C-4388-A317-448443412995.jpeg

Also getting her kid to take pics of her posing in her bra? Who is she, Pound Shop Liz Hurley?!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
38E doesn’t sound very smol pixie-ish? Surely she’d just topple over trying to balance the rest of her elfin frame?
Speaking as a 5ft 10 and F cup frau who is overweight...
Someone who is a good 8 inches shorter than me with a body frame of a smol pixie couldn't carry a DD let alone an E cup without being significantly top heavy.
My height and frame can 'carry off' my boob size. Someone of Jack's size couldn't. She'd be constantly hunched over with shadows over her shoes.
Jack has repeatedly insisted she 'never wears a bra' except when she is photographed wearing a bra.
Apologies for the boob talk. I don't like to comment on her appearance normally, but just wanted to point out that her bra size is another one of her pointless and unnecessary lies she tells for drama llama purposes.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Is that the same 🧦 using a phrase beloved of Jack and her 🧦’s - don’t threaten me with a good time.

Because I’ve noticed that one <cough> who has also snarked at Molly sooooo… bit suss.
That's the very same one. They also snarked this banger at someone and it really made me think, sunshine.

Screenshot 2022-10-05 21.36.00.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
But this is what I mean about her retconning. I 100% remember her trailing Allegra as the one who objected to her transitioning. Allegra was tit babe. But Jack received pushback and reframed it as a previous ex. She's thanking Allegra because she absolutely needs to keep her on side for so many reasons. Seriously, believing Jack's words on this isn't the way to go.
I also remember her saying it was Allegra that said that, and that was from before I was that interested in her but it always stuck in my head, then once again she changed her story

Reactions: 24
I came over all Jack today and bought a sideboard. For work purposes. Help!!

The one redeeming point is that it was £45 from the local auction house, not Cotswold Co. Phew, I may not be Jack after all. Just hope it fits in the van when I go and pick it up tomorrow and there's someone to help me load it because unlike the smol pixie I can't shift 96kg pieces of furniture by myself...
' it was £45 from the local auction house' is the new muddy puddle for sideboards.
Shameless

Back when JM was on the lesbian message board and we met her, before she had her son, maybe 13 years ago, she said she was doing some modelling with a bloke who was a friend, she posted some pics, the ones I remember were in mens suits and wedding dresses. None of us thought it was real modelling, more to help her mate. But she shared pics of course.
Likely to be for SBs dad's early days portfolio, which step mum has done quite a bit of work for since.
For new arrivals....SBs dad is a semi pro photographer. Jack also identifies as a photographer.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
That hair is worse than when Ol’ Bridge went on a mini break in Daniel Cleaver’s convertible on a windy day, and she did it deliberately?!
View attachment 1629236
Also getting her kid to take pics of her posing in her bra? Who is she, Pound Shop Liz Hurley?!
Hi you NEFARIOUS BASTARDS. it’s ME. I’ve hacked into FrankReagan’s account as I’m a computer whiz. Did it on my Nokia after I finished my last Snake game.

As you know, I dyed all my clothes black. One day, you upset me so much that I put my new once-red Versace (found in a puddle) dress in my main knife drawer. I know you’re very jealous of that drawer you BASTARDS. Anyway the knives ATTACKED my dress and ripped it to shreds down one side. Like my HEART. So as I am a THRIFTY GENIUS I put safety pins on it to hold it together and it was a SENSATION. Of course the evil middle-class media photoshopped Liz Hurley on to all the pictures. I dumped Hugh Grant after that. I miss his night burgers.

Thankyou.
Jack.

142A0B36-3226-49DB-9247-E1C419CD984C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I just wish Jackie gal will hurry up and write their autobiography so we can then have all the new answers for the old questions.
can you actually imagine if her publishers have is this to pour over?
I wonder what the title could be?
It can never happen because there is no possible way for all the versions of Jack to be incorporated into one 'story'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just wish Jackie gal will hurry up and write their autobiography so we can then have all the new answers for the old questions.
can you actually imagine if her publishers have is this to pour over?
I wonder what the title could be?
Preposterous Tales In The Life Of Jack Monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Apparently she owned the wedding dresses...

Screenshot_20220419-185501_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Ditto, and it all depends on the band size really! Exposing my naivete but I recently learned that a D doesn't always mean you have massive boobs, its all about the difference between the band and the bust! That said, I doubt she's a 38E, that's quite broad and she looks like a size 12 max in most pics?
I’m 5’2.394827392, a size 8-10 and a 30FF. The band is a tad tight and the fucker is shipped off as soon as soon as I’m home. BoB saved me.

Sorry to any Fraus who have read this, but I came across it whilst searching Cack and Leggy, and it’s the most vomiting inducing thing I’ve ever read.

F5F2AD24-8A0B-4DC1-BCBF-295EEF38B4BF.jpeg

SEVEN YEARS LATER AND SHE STILL AINT TWATTED OUT. As for the last sentence. Eww.

1A6B5201-FC97-432A-A000-C92FF33ADE31.jpeg

How are they absent parents if they see them regularly and all hang out together? What does that make my kids other biological progenitor, who hasn’t been around for 7 years then, if a few days makes them absent? And yes hun, I’m sure they loved hanging out with you and you didn’t rub Allegra’s wealth in their faces as if it were your own.

[
F08DDCE9-261B-478D-889C-5AD19F2DDF02.jpeg

New girlfriend and step daughter? How the duck does that work then?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
It can never happen because there is no possible way for all the versions of Jack to be incorporated into one 'story'.
Would it be possible to have The Story Of Jack According to The Guardian and then ditto According to Sainsburys/ her twitter 2013 story/ insta as of 2018 etc? Like a Jack Testaments, Bible style (other religions are available, not all on a Friday or Saturday though if you're on a grunk)
Do all her stories add up on all her Guardian articles but vary in other publications or are they contradictory within The Guardian I.e. does she at least keep her story straight for individual publications and we only see deviations when she swaps to a different newspaper etc?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was thinking how Jack's life story would be unfilmable, like "the life and opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentlemen", and when I googled it... THIS is one of the main characters.... 😀

Screenshot_20221005-232102.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.