Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a policewoman fiancée in this article in 2013 as she was “getting married” in 2014. Not sure if she ever claimed to be engaged or getting married to the one she claims was abusive to her while she was pregnant with SB and who used to mock her for not being butch (basically the exact same thing almost verbatim she also accused leggy of mocking her for)
Article TW suicide (again) though she must have forgotten she said this in 2013 because it’s a different version here from the one she told about the same occasion in 2022 but where she “woke up in the bathroom freezing cold”

Re the stealing a scalpel getting secretly expelled thing, she’s contradicted it herself multiple times. In her open letter to Edwina she clearly says she dropped out has also claimed in several places to have been bullied and left

View attachment 1628363

View attachment 1628364

ETA I know we’ve moved on but I just found the grim string of tweets where Jack calls herself a bleep. It’s actually worse than I remembered
Why did I assume she couldn't drive

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Flying pig? Final straw? 😝

Edit: Just noticed that none of those words end in 'ne'. That's disappointing. I was hoping to find an economist being driven mad by Jack's Venison Bloat Illness.
Yeah- literally all that came to mind was 'F*ckzone' and that's not even a real word!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1628280

Daily Mail link:

‘The loss of my double-D’s’ is just awful. Crass and unnecessary. So although breasts shouldn’t define you, they matter enough to point out to everyone you’ve got knockers? Silly girl Jack. Oh wait-you were a grown woman and a parent when you said this? Oh dear.
Jack you are absolutely the worst.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I thought this too and just spent an inordinate amount of time scrolling through her media (past the ugly hat phase, and spooooooons, and the dying-my-entire-wardrobe-but-not-actually-my-entire-wardrobe-black era) and found it: green eggs and ham fifth row from bottom in “bread and breakfasts” [insert saccharine tale about slumlord grandpa here]

View attachment 1628378

Given that the new slop is pasta I assume it’s not breakfast, just another bastardisation and she can literally only pass off her shite cooking with gimmicks so she’s used Dr Seuss for its name again.

Also nobody who has a job with hours of any consequence has time to post as many selfies as she does. She’s such a pathetic attention seeker.

On my scrolls I saw lots of pics of poor Mini and I’d like to call bullshit once and for all on the “I was looking after her for someone else” nonsense.View attachment 1628386
Why would you even consider the logistics of spaying and chipping a cat who wasn’t yours? If she was just being looked after there’d be no reason to think about it. That she lies with such ease about tit like this is horrifying. Also she clearly knows it’s dodgy else she wouldn’t lie she’d say that Mini had an accident or got sick or whatever. I’m glad she got reported to the RSPCA. She shouldn’t have animals.
Next to scamberly eggs, which gives me the rage when she says it.
@Justacatindisguise excellent frauing

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Printed as "news":rolleyes: 7 years ago. All comments negative, except one reply saying she's an amazing cook! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

7 years of negative comments. Makes you think!
What happened to all the 'modelling' that papers claimed she'd been offered? I've seen quite a few references to her being offered 'modelling work'.?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Somebody else had done it first and had an article in the guardian about it, coincidentally just eleven days before Jack herself claimed to have discovered old shopping lists as a BRAND NEW THING nobody had ever thought of before (in a puddle. Yes, the puddle giveth once more)

View attachment 1628048Also, “portal of puzzle and promise”, and for bonus points a “painstakingly”. What. A. twit. (Again)
View attachment 1628047
(Credit to Sidey B for the screenies)
Being a forensic, detail-minded pixie I always read the comments of newspaper articles. I was dismayed to find there are two more humans in this world misguided by the belief that one person's shopping receipts over a long period would contain useful information for an academic researcher to scrape. WTF man, VBI acolytes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
'Sold her car' here doesn't really gel with the 'I can't drive because of autism/ roundabouts' thing, does it?

Then how could she have done a bootsale anyway?
It’s classic Jack. Buy car, then learn. Then don’t. Expensive waste. See also -£158 Nike trainers in club colours to do one jog with The Sarfend Swiftfeet Running club, or whoever they were.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She had a policewoman fiancée in this article in 2013 as she was “getting married” in 2014. Not sure if she ever claimed to be engaged or getting married to the one she claims was abusive to her while she was pregnant with SB and who used to mock her for not being butch (basically the exact same thing almost verbatim she also accused leggy of mocking her for)
Article TW suicide (again) though she must have forgotten she said this in 2013 because it’s a different version here from the one she told about the same occasion in 2022 but where she “woke up in the bathroom freezing cold”

Re the stealing a scalpel getting secretly expelled thing, she’s contradicted it herself multiple times. In her open letter to Edwina she clearly says she dropped out has also claimed in several places to have been bullied and left

View attachment 1628363

View attachment 1628364

ETA I know we’ve moved on but I just found the grim string of tweets where Jack calls herself a bleep. It’s actually worse than I remembered
*cough* Del Monte? Hellmans?
6C2E6EA3-F3D4-4E5E-B2DA-1B1370731341.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I thought this too and just spent an inordinate amount of time scrolling through her media (past the ugly hat phase, and spooooooons, and the dying-my-entire-wardrobe-but-not-actually-my-entire-wardrobe-black era) and found it: green eggs and ham fifth row from bottom in “bread and breakfasts” [insert saccharine tale about slumlord grandpa here]

View attachment 1628378

Given that the new slop is pasta I assume it’s not breakfast, just another bastardisation and she can literally only pass off her shite cooking with gimmicks so she’s used Dr Seuss for its name again.

Also nobody who has a job with hours of any consequence has time to post as many selfies as she does. She’s such a pathetic attention seeker.

On my scrolls I saw lots of pics of poor Mini and I’d like to call bullshit once and for all on the “I was looking after her for someone else” nonsense.View attachment 1628386
Why would you even consider the logistics of spaying and chipping a cat who wasn’t yours? If she was just being looked after there’d be no reason to think about it. That she lies with such ease about tit like this is horrifying. Also she clearly knows it’s dodgy else she wouldn’t lie she’d say that Mini had an accident or got sick or whatever. I’m glad she got reported to the RSPCA. She shouldn’t have animals.
Thank you for finding the pic of the recipe wall.

I daren't comment on the Mini info 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I finally listened to that Radio Scotland car crash last night and holy guacamole that was a bin fire. Interestingly, that bollox maverick story about chucking all that tit in a pan with mandarin oranges that ended up being a ‘Brazilian feijoda’ wasn’t even original. She wheeled that same fascinating tale out for the Bournemouth Echo back in 2019. The ‘recipe’ (open tins and slop them into a pan then leave them) also ended up in her ‘repulsive ways to mix perfectly edible tins together’ book.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
‘The loss of my double-D’s’ is just awful. Crass and unnecessary. So although breasts shouldn’t define you, they matter enough to point out to everyone you’ve got knockers? Silly girl Jack. Oh wait-you were a grown woman and a parent when you said this? Oh dear.
Jack you are absolutely the worst.
She seems to get them out at every opportunity! She's in love with her own cleavage!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Recipe coming soon" means "you'll never see it, suckers, hahahahahaha"

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.