Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy bleeping Saturday.

View attachment 1626849
Shiiiiiiit! That is a *never seen before* pic for me. By Jaysus, when you’re wrong about someone you’re really wrong.

Jokes. Cannula shot or not I still maintain she’s a munchy/ GA fan who has indulged too much in inane fantasies and who really needs to use one of those fecking stupid notebooks to diarise her ailments. twit

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Those flying monkeys seem a bit grounded at the moment don’t they?
There's one FM I found and, again, I am confounded by the complaint. Squig was trying to get twitter to remove the parody account. Apparently parody is OK but lord help the world if someone is "snide." Is this an English thing, to demonize snide or does this person have a seriously messed up set of priorities? See below:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That's gonna cause some infuriating tangles in a wardrobe is that...
But I wouldn't know really, tops in one drawer, trazers in another drawer.. jackets on the hook on the back of the door.
I don't have enough clothes to dedicate them to seperate outfits.. can't afford it. 🤔
Also won’t it just bulk everything out? Everything will hang funny and just the idea of all the jingly, catchy, sharp ring pulls is creating a whole new baby aneurysm. My great-grand-aneurysm. 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20221005-001557_Photos.jpg

Aside from her obvious issues with not having access to the only knife she ever uses, these days seem to be her happiest when you look back on her IG.
Leggy broke her heart.
Also, Leggy saw the warning signs and got tf out of there but I do think she messed with Jack's head big time. Brought her (and SB) in to her world of upper class riches very prematurely, gave her so many experiences she would never have had a sniff of otherwise and then cast her out.

Anyway, I was looking for hospital pics and came across this, that stopped me dead for a second
Screenshot_20221005-001529_Photos.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
There's one FM I found and, again, I am confounded by the complaint. Squig was trying to get twitter to remove the parody account. Apparently parody is OK but lord help the world if someone is "snide." Is this an English thing, to demonize snide or does this person have a seriously messed up set of priorities? See below:
Being snide is frowned upon in general as it’s kind of underhanded and cowardly and is usually used to put someone down in front of others or be passive aggressive but the squig has deeply misunderstood it’s meaning. I think they’ve taken the witty comebacks as ‘snide’ because they can’t deal with them intellectually-parody account is really leaning more towards the other British love of ‘banter.’ 😆

View attachment 1626867
This is obviously not a drawer in a house where a child lives right? The horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah, this is an example of a pompous twit. When they hear the word “snark” they’ll be able to express themselves better. They obliterated their own point by saying “it’s so subtle you might not realize” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ok well no harm done then!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Being snide is frowned upon in general as it’s kind of underhanded and cowardly and is usually used to put someone down in front of others or be passive aggressive but the squig has deeply misunderstood it’s meaning. I think they’ve taken the witty comebacks as ‘snide’ because they can’t deal with them intellectually-parody account is really leaning more towards the other British love of ‘banter.’ 😆
Got it. The squig seemed like a real drip of a human. The kind of person who doesn't have a TV and won't shut the duck up about it.
1664926762872.png

The twitter description above. Doesn't find much funny but thinks it's because people are stupid and not because he's a humorless stiff. And yet he wears a pirate hoop in one ear. Why do Jack's sprats have to try so damn hard?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I always take snide to imply an unjustified and deliberately hurtful comment. Only funny on the level that happy slapping is funny. Also slang for dishonest behaviour, fake or stolen goods I believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Got it. The squig seemed like a real drip of a human. The kind of person who doesn't have a TV and won't shut the duck up about it. View attachment 1626904
The twitter description above. Doesn't find much funny but thinks it's because people are stupid and not because he's a humorless stiff.
What is wrong with people and their Twitter bios? Did the circus kick him out for being a work shy layabout? Those people train most hours they’re not performing! 😂 Stupid squig. Yeah he’s just a puffed up pompous twit-love the no tv description! 😂😂😂 The kind of person who says ‘Gogglebox? What kind of person watches other people watching tv? Hurrdurr ridiculous etc’
I was just thinking how much Brits love a bit of snide humour-thinking Kenneth Williams, Joan Rivers-it’s not that we don’t like snarky snideness but the parody account just isn’t. It’s just funny. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Also, new JM movie out next year
Twit and Twitter

Eta- I realise this 2nd rate joke has probably been promoted before, a couple of times. But this is the final final edit and will definitely be released in January 2023

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Dear Fraus,
I think you are all forgetting the can pull tip. Amazing how many joules coats/plaid shirts/designer clobber you can hang off one...
View attachment 1626861
Maybe I am just having a more-confused-than-usual day, but.....how can this work? A ring pull isn't sturdy enough to hold up anything heavier than a camisole or a scarf, i.e. if 99.999% of what hangs in most people's closets was hung on it, it would all fall down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I always take snide to imply an unjustified and deliberately hurtful comment. Only funny on the level that happy slapping is funny. Also slang for dishonest behaviour, fake or stolen goods I believe.
Yeah exactly-a snide thing has been said to hurt and the parody account is just being flippant and silly. It’s typical of Jack’s squigs to write something so ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1626277

Whilst it's quiet, let us remember the time that Asda were so scared of Jack they relabelled all their own make stuff as Smart Price and sold it at, if not a loss then significantly reduced profit margins. February was pretty cold, if I remember correctly. ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
I love how she still thinks the value labels are just posh brands in disguise. They aren't. I am a generally a fan of the value label, but not for everything, and they really aren't all the same.

Even different tiers of supermarket own label products aren't the same. I noticed with some peanut butter the other day, that the cheaper one is made in India, and has different ingredients to the one above it, which is made in Australia with less ingredients. I've made the decision to keep buying the more expensive one because it does taste nicer, and feel the other reasons are important too, but to just claim that supermarkets are busy ripping off the labels of products and slapping new ones on is absolute rubbish. How would they get around things like the different manufacturing locations and ingredients? She's so stupid, it's both painful and hysterical.

Reactions: 53
Turn boxes inside out to use as boxes.
10p bollock sausages melt in the mouth and make great lil sucky snacks.

Remember when she made some unholy fishy slop and described it as "tasting like your wildest, horniest dreams...slick, salty, fatty, sea-briney"? Or when she said she leaves the bones in when she eats tinned fish because they're "soft and crumbly" :sick: :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
10p bollock sausages melt in the mouth and make great lil sucky snacks.

Remember when she made some unholy fishy slop and described it as "tasting like your wildest, horniest dreams...slick, salty, fatty, sea-briney"? Or when she said she leaves the bones in when she eats tinned fish because they're "soft and crumbly" :sick: :sick::sick:
Ah I was just off to bed. I’m definitely going to have a scary nightmare about drowning in unholy fish slop while she threatens me with sausage sucky snacks every time I surface.
🤮 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love how she still thinks the value labels are just posh brands in disguise. They aren't. I am a generally a fan of the value label, but not for everything, and they really aren't all the same.

Even different tiers of supermarket own label products aren't the same. I noticed with some peanut butter the other day, that the cheaper one is made in India, and has different ingredients to the one above it, which is made in Australia with less ingredients. I've made the decision to keep buying the more expensive one because it does taste nicer, and feel the other reasons are important too, but to just claim that supermarkets are busy ripping off the labels of products and slapping new ones on is absolute rubbish. How would they get around things like the different manufacturing locations and ingredients? She's so stupid, it's both painful and hysterical.

Yep, she's full of tit. Look at these (unrinsed) baked beans.

Screenshot 2022-10-05 00.58.47.png

Asda standard own brand.

Screenshot 2022-10-05 00.59.13.png

Asda Just Essentials

Screenshot 2022-10-05 00.59.48.png

Just for contrast, Heinz baked beans

There's an obvious difference in quality between all three. That's not to say some value brands don't have ok stuff but pretending the difference is just packaging is nonsense. Jack is a very silly slopgibbon.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I love how the Jackfans are all ‘scroll on by if you don’t want rinsed hoops and her finances are private’ (ignoring the blatant grifting) but as soon as a wannabe pirate with dreadful hair takes offence at a parody account he pompously piles in. Really not the brightest are they? Very interesting though that they nearly all shut up now when people come back at them with facts.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What is wrong with people and their Twitter bios? Did the circus kick him out for being a work shy layabout? Those people train most hours they’re not performing! 😂 Stupid squig. Yeah he’s just a puffed up pompous twit-love the no tv description! 😂😂😂 The kind of person who says ‘Gogglebox? What kind of person watches other people watching tv? Hurrdurr ridiculous etc’
I was just thinking how much Brits love a bit of snide humour-thinking Kenneth Williams, Joan Rivers-it’s not that we don’t like snarky snideness but the parody account just isn’t. It’s just funny. 🤣
I googled him earlier since his bio said to and he was the circus handyman, not a performer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.