Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random thought, but I’m grunking from the start whilst she’s off Twitter…

Currently on thread 9. You know when you read the Side Bar Of Shame and z-listers are ridiculed for the thot shots from hospital and vague references to worst illness EVER!

We’ve never, ever; with her endless roulette of ailments, seen a rogue patient bracelet. Nor a thirsty hand selfie with a cannula. Or a vague fluffy socks at the end of the bed shot. (I may follow too many reality stars on Insta) For a smol, ailment abundant pixie she either doesn’t understand that being poorly is a z-list palooza (think Louisa Thompson atm) or shock horror she isn’t as ailment abundant as she makes out.

Really makes you think x
We have.
Glitter black eye circa August 2020 resulted in an admission to the ED (she had her bag that she can put things in with her) and she was passed a scrap of paper with her temperature written on it as proof of her black eye? That sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Did I mis remember? Hmmm

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Has she ever given out a single useful tip?
Not any that wouldn't already be known by people with financial concerns.

Watch what you buy.
Do a stock take.
Buy cheaper pasta.
Etc.

I can't think of any thing I've ever found useful and I, in reality, am her target poverty suffering type.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Currently on thread 9. You know when you read the Side Bar Of Shame and z-listers are ridiculed for the thot shots from hospital and vague references to worst illness EVER!

We’ve never, ever; with her endless roulette of ailments, seen a rogue patient bracelet. Nor a thirsty hand selfie with a cannula. Or a vague fluffy socks at the end of the bed shot. (I may follow too many reality stars on Insta) For a smol, ailment abundant pixie she either doesn’t understand that being poorly is a z-list palooza (think Louisa Thompson atm) or shock horror she isn’t as ailment abundant as she makes out.

Really makes you think x
Wait till you get to the saga of the urban decay black eye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello fraus. I’ve been away for a week or so. I’m on the other side of the earth for another week and found a quick 15m and some wifi to have a wee nosey.
Just a quick question, seeing as I don’t have time to grunk: how’s Jack’s 2 ICU pals getting on?
Probably finished their 12 hour shifts and went off out for a bevvy. Not with Jack, hence she's a bit upset.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

i can’t quote across threads but
Slopadder Presents: Slopadder Two The Sequel (do not put on y’all’s 3D glasses)
View attachment 1626804

One Head to rule them all, one Head to find them, One Head to bring them all, and in the darkness (of manipulative Patreon and PayPal) bind them.
Considering she said she has had teeth removed, there seem to be an awful lot still there, almost like a 🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Really makes you think x
We did get an ECG shot after Leggy dumped her. When she had three suspected heart attacks or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Yes, she’s indulged in so much trauma inflation that she’s literally got nowhere else to go. She’s already claimed a variety of highly traumatic experiences, in unusually (for trauma victims) graphic and specific language, to get people off her backs and continue the grift. What worse trauma can she claim next? I’m putting my money on her claiming to have been one of the Chibok kidnapping victims, an ISIS bride or an alien abductee. Yeah, Something like that might work.
“I’m possessed by the spirit of a Poverty Pirate from Pitsea… Donate generously for exorcism, now duck off. x”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not any that wouldn't already be known by people with financial concerns.

Watch what you buy.
Do a stock take.
Buy cheaper pasta.
Etc.

I can't think of any thing I've ever found useful and I, in reality, am her target poverty suffering type.
Yeah this is ultimately what boils my piss about her. I can’t think of a single useful thing if you exclude all her bandwagon jumping. She doesn’t watch what she buys-she must splurge every decent payday she gets on puddle finds. Even those seemingly ok tips are still tit. Other than ‘watch what you buy’ but that’s sorted for you by sheer force of you’ve got no money. Thanks Jack.
Stock takes aren’t really useful unless you’ve got cupboards stuffed with tins and packets. Better advice would be to empty, clean and organise, chucking anything out of date as you go and then to get a good basic cookbook and get busy using it up. Stock-taking etc is just procrastination. It’s probably what she does when she knows she should be developing recipes or sending out Patreon framed prints.
Standard pasta is already as cheap as it needs to be. It’s not the answer to poverty-it’s not even good for everyone. Very cheap pasta will just give you tummy ache and will go all flobby. There’s no point. My neighbour from the teeny terrace days told me her mum’s best tip was buy the best tea and bread you can afford because you’ll consume a lot of both when times are hard. Everything Jack does is a false economy and you’re spot on that for anyone truly experiencing hard times she’s less than useless. 😞 😤🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I would honestly love a pair of fleece lined crocs. No, I am not a cool mum. But yes, I will be a comfy mum. (But also crocs ARE cool and duck off anyone who says otherwise).
Me too! I once bought some crocs and some fleecy fur for exactly that purpose. Alas, the fur remained in its carrier bag and the crocs eventually wore out. I’m good at procrastinating, not so good at sewing 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dear Fraus,
I think you are all forgetting the can pull tip. Amazing how many joules coats/plaid shirts/designer clobber you can hang off one...
View attachment 1626861
That's gonna cause some infuriating tangles in a wardrobe is that...
But I wouldn't know really, tops in one drawer, trazers in another drawer.. jackets on the hook on the back of the door.
I don't have enough clothes to dedicate them to seperate outfits.. can't afford it. 🤔

Reactions: 24
Imagine going to the effort of changing your banner thingy and then covering part of the quote.
What a sloppy clown 🤡
I think it says, Jack Monroe's argument is a fucked one...
It's funny that Jack is using this on her Twitter page. Because while Jack might have a point, the data is too preliminary, the blog isn't a slam-dunk for Jacks. Also, she cleaned up the banner so less is hidden. Hi, Honey!
1. First, blogger assumes that Jack'ems was the catalyst for ONS to create the pilot study focusing on the inflation of the cheapest foods. Which I don't think that she was, no? That was the WHOLE point of the request to the ONS, right? Jack is not an agitator, instigator, catalyst, campaigner. This is not the Monroe anything.
2. He assumes that Jack'off based her argument on economic principles rather than some bad arithmetic and a firmly-rooted desire to be a public figure and rake in $$$ from Patreon, etc. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. We know Jack has no principles informing her conduct.
3. He is a LSE grad, and looks like a solid part of The Establishment and he has the same hair as Jack. Not, in and of themselves, reasons to disbelieve.
But it sure does make you think, huh?

Wonder if he likes burgers?

Edited to get rid of writer's face--got rid of the name but thought the face would be a good idea, too.

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.