Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bio update though
Screenshot_20221003_064414.jpg

(Kind of hyped I guessed she'd be back Monday yesterday haha)

Edit: apologies, can see Forensic got their first.

All the really prickly tweets she sent prior to deactivation are gone. Astroturfing underway.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Oh gawd, she’s back!!!!

On her house sale advert which a Frau posted on a previous thread. Ignoring for one moment the sheer profligacy of accumulating so much expensive stuff at 24. If the house sale was to help her out of dire poverty as she claimed, then why say you’re going to donate some of the proceeds to charity? I mean it’s very kind and all but if you’re near destitute then you’re going to need all the money for yourself aren’t you?

I wonder if she ever publicised how much of the proceeds went to charity.

it’s interesting to me that Jacks classic MO seems to have started early. Ask for money, say some of it will go to charity, and be completely untransparent about how much actually sees said charity and how much lines her own pockets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
She is just so ridiculous. Narcs really do believe that being expected to take responsibility and accountability for their actions is abuse. They should try being on the other side of their behaviour if they want to know what abuse is.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
That bio update though
View attachment 1622013

(Kind of hyped I guessed she'd be back Monday yesterday haha)

Edit: apologies, can see Forensic got their first.

All the really prickly tweets she sent prior to deactivation are gone. Astroturfing underway.
i don’t get why she’s only got two followers? If you reactivate an account, wouldn’t you get all your old followers back?

Reactions: 23
All mentions of roast spuds expunged from her timeline. (RIP Jack’s mum’s potatoes. We’ll never forget you.)

i don’t get why she’s only got two followers? If you reactivate an account, wouldn’t you get all your old followers back?
They’re all there. It always takes a while for the numbers to catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Screenshot_20221003-065149.png

...the "daily abuse" being the endless bullying tweets she gently, softly sends because she's a horrible person who can't adult, yes?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
Maybe the parody Jack twitter account sent her over the edge and made her reactivate.
Screenshot_20221003_065603.jpg

Probably when they wrote this edible recipe.
Screenshot_20221003_065617.jpg

(Just kidding, I knew she couldn't resist the Lee Anderson discourse)

• Haha
Reactions: 145
It can take a little while for the following/followers stats to update.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All mentions of roast spuds expunged from her timeline. (RIP Jack’s mum’s potatoes. We’ll never forget you.)

They’re all there. It always takes a while for the numbers to catch up.
She must be there now cos I saw the roasties tweet when she’d reactivated. We’re actually watching her trying to rewrite history in real time - what a time to be alive. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.