Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackie Pan
Can’t wait, this is up there with brewing tea in the slow cooker for me. Like your tea would taste of chicken, your bed would smell of chicken too when you use the old baking trays and pans in your bed to warm it up. Big Boak
Also surely those baking tins would lose heat in a matter of moments (to use a Jack-ism)?

Reactions: 31
"Hi I'm not coming back for a while"
A. Rehab?
B. Lurking in the background, watching everything and getting vicariously high on her narc supply?
C. Reputation management, big counter story/defence in the offing?
D. [Alleged] legal shit hitting the fan.
E. Some unholy combination of the above.

Reactions: 54
Jackie Pan
Can’t wait, this is up there with brewing tea in the slow cooker for me. Like your tea would taste of chicken, your bed would smell of chicken too when you use the old baking trays and pans in your bed to warm it up. Big Boak
Next up, she'll be cooking butter soup.

1 litre of water
1 teaspoon of butter

That's all you need to live off to work 100 hours a week, innit

Reactions: 42
Baggsy me not volunteering to download it - although someone's going to have to in the name of research!

Reactions: 24
Old Lag 1: What you in for, mate?
Old Lag 2: Got a 10 stretch for running a Jack Monroe parody account on Twitter.

Reactions: 139
Must be nice for people to know that all that tip jar rattling has enabled her to have putty installed in her lips.

Reactions: 48
I'm no fan of nasty fuckers like Katie Hopkins, but I swear I'd laugh all of my extremities off if its her behind that parody account.

Reactions: 65
This is brilliant
TWITTER TOMFOOLERY

Reactions: 112
FFS. If Jack got a statue, which face would they go with? Would she periodically rant on Twitter about being covered in bird shit and right-wing pigeons wanting her DEAD?
Completed it, mate.

It's even got a lightbulb (unscrewed) as a hat.

Reactions: 33
What ever became of that sculpture of Jack's head someone won? That was an odd prize to request.
I tried to find it once. It was something to do with a raffle in Saffron Waldron. (unless I am in a fugue state). The prize was a sculpture, and the winner chose Jack.

Reactions: 36
I think she's got a nostril timeshare with Daniella Westbrook.
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but I’ve seen lots of comments on the issue - is this based on anything specific like people seeing her out locally, or just linked to the way she behaves and the weird hours she spends raging on Twitter? I definitely think it’s v credible, but just wondered if there is any more to it that I’ve maybe missed?

Reactions: 22
Also surely those baking tins would lose heat in a matter of moments (to use a Jack-ism)?
Maybe she will keep the chicken on the baking tray and cover with foil to retain the heat #jackshacks
#120thingstodowithchicken #householdmanagement

Reactions: 19
The other figure that appears in the search feature, could that be taking into account all cancellations, so the annual peeps that have cancelled but not yet dropped off are reflected here? Hence lower number?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.