Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wife? See how easily she lies? They weren't even bleeping married!

Good luck finding fiancee no. eleventy, Jack. There aren't that many rich sugar mamas left for you to sink your manipulative hooks into.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
MADE IT!!

What a rollercoaster. I actually had to make notes along the way so I could discuss a few things.

1. Pissed off with her "I was one of those kids who was ambushed at a young age by the media representation of what an ideal weight should be". No tit, Sherlock, we all were and our kids still are. It's a universal age-old problem that's likely not going away any time soon and it is NOT unique to you, I'm afraid.

2. In her long laundry list of things she's accomplished and/or is busy with, the honorary doctorates, well..... Isn't the point of an honorary doctorate that it is given to the recipient as a gesture but that person hasn't actually had to study or do work for it? In that case I might say I ran the London marathon twice but just buy the medals off eBay.

3. @PennyLoafer Happy new house! I hope you've been exploring your garden and fruit trees with glee while you enjoy the sanctity of a cup of tea. Any sign of a wisteria yet?

4. OT but in the arena of makeup and hair stuff - I regret to inform that Hard Candy nail polish is no longer a thing.... Seems it disappeared in the early 2000s but made a comeback of sorts with Walmart under the same name, however it's nowhere near as cool and niche looking and the range doesn't even have flipping nail polish. As regards hair dye remover, I have used a salon brand removal kit off eBay a couple of times in the last few years and it's super. Smells a little bit but does the job beautifully and my hair feels good afterwards, it's called Zalon pro London.

Now I have really got to do some work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 174748Jack they don’t give a shiny tit about you.
Um no Jack. It just proves that of all the shite you spouted in your midnight manic episode the only thing they were concerned with is that you accused them and their product racist. They aren't racist and made a public statement to a newspaper (albeit the daily fail) They haven't replied to you in anyway shape or form. This 'fight' is 100% in your mind, fueled by your evermore rabid and frenzied Flying Monkeys.
They are not bothered by you. Tbh they are probably all on a Zoom meeting laughing at you.

Now go and take the cat to the vet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I have always wondered why, with such a wonderful family, (they are Foster Carers too) and also the child's father and his family, did Jack put her child through such a terrible time of dire poverty. Pride? Did she put her child through that misery to make a point? I do not get it. You want to make a point, fair enough put yourself through whatever you like, but sacrific your child?
First of all, I don’t think her poverty was nearly as dire as she makes out. I imagine she struggled financially, and that was exacerbated by her inability to adapt to the drop in income. She probably did find making ends meet difficult for a short while, but I don’t believe her stories about selling her lightbulbs and SB’s toy dinosaur for a minute

Secondly, unfortunately there are people out there who will harm their child to ‘make a point’ or get attention. Narcissists believe they are the only people that matter, and even their children are just props. I’m not accusing Jack of this - as I said, I don’t think SB ever lived in the extreme poverty she claims, so of course I can’t believe she subjected him to it on purpose. Just making the point that sadly, there are some awful parents out there

I do however believe Jack’s narcissism means that she doesn’t think enough about SB. He’ll eventually read her stories and be extremely confused. These claims also reflect so badly on her extended family and SB’s dad / his family. Imagine being falsely portrayed like this. She doesn’t care about anyone else’s feelings - she just wants all the recognition for living the worst life ever

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
397FA22F-CADC-49F1-908B-33909FB6A77E.jpeg
You can’t leave a customer waiting for two days and then tell them to bung it in a curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Janet Street Porter is about to rip Jack a new one on Loose Women tune in lmaooo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Janet Street Porter is about to rip Jack a new one on Loose Women tune in lmaooo
Could you imagine anything worse than having to actually hear Janet street porter and Jack Monroe having an argument with your own ears??

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Janet actually approached Loose Women and requested herself that they talk about this 😩😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.