Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me three 🤭 I read Forever when I was an innocent 13 and I was scandalised 😂 I love Tiger Eyes and Deenie ❤
Oh Tiger Eyes. That book really affected me. Judy Blume tackled really gritty and difficult stories in an age appropriate way without being patronising to the readers. I loved her so much that I wrote to her when I was about 12 and I got a hand written reply back ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh Tiger Eyes. That book really affected me. Judy Blume tackled really gritty and difficult stories in an age appropriate way without being patronising to the readers. I loved her so much that I wrote to her when I was about 12 and I got a hand written reply back ❤
That's amazing, and you must've appreciated that response so much! What a treasure she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why did they choose a white woman for this campaign? Realistically the majority of the 'financially invisible' will be people from BAME communities, not someone who probably had junior savings accounts and got bought NS&I bonds for birthdays lmaooo
Oh god her voice makes my skin actually crawl

When she says 'slowly it's improving' you can see her face twitch, like she's just DYING to caveat that with a comment about how her life is still all pain and suffering and worse than anyone else who ever existed ever :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think six years ago she was still with Allegra? Allegra would be well-off enough to afford to pay for treatment if that was the case. If so, good on Allegra for trying to help but clearly Jack is still a miserable, bitter joy-sucker and I'm not sure there's any rehab for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That's amazing, and you must've appreciated that response so much! What a treasure she is.
Oh thank you I really did. She thanked me for sending a lovely letter and said she really appreciated what I had said, especially today when she really needed to hear it. It made 12 year old me feel like I had made a difference to her like she had to me. She probably said along the same lines to everyone but it was such a humble response.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow, a white woman deciding what is racist. Groundbreaking :rolleyes: Did she not learn from her mayo lives matter video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes this is a new spin on this i’m sure.
2017-
Plunging over cliff edges - what a grotesque and potentially triggering way to talk about it. She always goes for language that dramatises her life as much as possible without any consideration of the fact that many of her fans are likely to also have suffered with poor mental health. Disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
It’s really bugging me that she keeps using being a responsible parent as a reason for her embarrassing, not properly researched, psychopathic late night rants as if anyone not behaving like she is and letting their kids read these books are irresponsible. She’s making me want to scream “duck OFF I HATE YOU” in her face before flouncing off a la 15 year old me because she just fills me so with rage
I have always wondered why, with such a wonderful family, (they are Foster Carers too) and also the child's father and his family, did Jack put her child through such a terrible time of dire poverty. Pride? Did she put her child through that misery to make a point? I do not get it. You want to make a point, fair enough put yourself through whatever you like, but sacrific your child?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who paid for The Priory? That's a private facility isn't it?
You can go via NHS, known of people who have gone there, but if she was with her well-off ex it’s more likely she paid?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.