Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Jack is being careful with words. Child support could imply something statutory, like a set amount agreed by the authorities or something - and Jonny's father might have offered to pay for certain things or a certain amount privately. So, yes, he might not pay "child support" but he does actually financially provide and pay for certain things.

I don't believe he paid nothing. I would like to know more about this father - I'm sure he has some shocking stories to tell about Jack.
Yes, with Jack it could even be an outright lie - I wouldn’t be surprised if he was voluntarily paying the full amount he was supposed to without CMS involvement. But also the fact she admits that he bought SB necessities suggests that he didn’t trust her with the money - perhaps due to her frivolous spending? I can’t imagine that he’d buy SB clothes but not a bit of food if things were really that dire

Nowadays he probably gives her little to nothing as SB seems to be with him a lot and part of working out the amount of child maintenance is the amount of custody the receiving parent has

Reactions: 14
So, this is a turn up. She basically created a campaign for no other reason than that she hates JO and wanted some attention?!

So so strange, why lie about being up for a role when you weren’t. She’s spent that long not being called out for her lies she thinks she can do whatever she likes with no repercussions.

View attachment 175238
Begging Lime Goss to expose her lies! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My take

I think she's referring to her ADHD/Autistic 'diagnosis, again.
I think so too. She's linking them to her MH. She's already tweeted about her autism being the cause for her noticing the DETAIL in the DW book illustrations, and it being the reason she must tweet frantically when she notices an injustice. I am absolutely not saying she doesn't have autism, I am simply wondering if I myself and in fact all of us here also have autism as we notice the details and the injustice of the absolute tripe JM comes off with frequently to her very large platform

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I think so too. She's linking them to her MH. She's already tweeted about her autism being the cause for her noticing the DETAIL in the DW book illustrations, and it being the reason she must tweet frantically when she notices an injustice. I am absolutely not saying she doesn't have autism, I am simply wondering if I myself and in fact all of us here also have autism as we notice the details and the injustice of the absolute tripe JM comes off with frequently to her very large platform
I notice details and I failed my driving test on a parallel park so I guess I'm autistic according to the Dr Jack Monroe Diagnostic Criteria???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just been battling with my 10 year old son trying to find him a new series to read. We're stuck on Big Nate at the moment which really can't be doing much for his vocabulary or growth as a reader!
😂 they like what they like. Mine’s just finishing the Artemis Fowl series, he loves the HH series, he also really loved Wonder. Would recommend HH as lots of gruesome stuff that makes them laugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate to doubt rape victims but...
JM is a compulsive liar with a victim complex. She has the motive of getting multiple oppression points here. Domestic violence, rape, societal homophobia etc. And also the attention that comes from the uniqueness of being raped by a woman.

Sorry but I’m smelling a steaming hot pile of bullshit.
I agree.

Anyway, onto the mirror article (Jackie?) and some expert comes on to say sb isn't getting any milk. Plus that's expensive looking cereal and baby milk for a 2 year old? If only she knew how to rinse beans back then eh🙄
D4EDB682-03C2-403E-8DA3-594FB47822E0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 175351
I know you could argue we know more than most about her but come on! Keep up, guys.
I think a lot of her followers are actually trolls in disguise. The amount of times people are tweeting her about Louisa seems really odd to me, surely they've noticed by now.

Editing to add... I also think they throw fuel onto her fires when she's "on one" and say things like "we will crowdfund to help with the legal bills" in the hope that she'll really go off.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She is so self important.

And what books will these over one hundred librarians schools etc take off their bookshelves to 'review '. And what ones will they allow to remain?

And off how they all DM her, rather than posting it on twitter where the message would be far more effective. It is almost as if she is making it up.
I’m certain she’s making it up - to goad Harper Collins into responding to her. She’s desperate for a response and cannot cope with being ignored.

Reactions: 26
😂 they like what they like. Mine’s just finishing the Artemis Fowl series, he loves the HH series, he also really loved Wonder. Would recommend HH as lots of gruesome stuff that makes them laugh!
I can honestly say watching HH has taught me more about history than school ever did. The key to learning is being interested and engaged, and, with children you have to tune in to what appeals to them and thats often base humour, from their the education begins.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 175351
I know you could argue we know more than most about her but come on! Keep up, guys.
With these screenshots you are really spoiling us, @Silver Linings.

Artemis Fowl is actually on his recommended reading list. Wish me luck in trying to persuade him to actually read it...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I can honestly say watching HH has taught me more about history than school ever did. The key to learning is being interested and engaged, and, with children you have to tune in to what appeals to them and thats often base humour, from their the education begins.
It’s sooo hilarious as well. Learning and laughing! Same team of actors did Bill (about William Shakespeare and Ghosts (older audience than very young children but my son has seen them) - also hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
With these screenshots you are really spoiling us, @Silver Linings.

Artemis Fowl is actually on his recommended reading list. Wish me luck in trying to persuade him to actually read it...
If he's reluctant, has he tried Tom Gates? Written in diary form with lots of illustrations. And genuinely funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.