Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing, she's been up all night shouting "Are you OK?" at people.
Her idea of the way a "concerned parent" might conduct themselves is very strange isn't it?

The blue tick brigade have been slowly, quietly backing away from her for weeks now from what I can see. And they surely will have noticed the casual racism from Jack. I think she throws in things like the Manic Street Preachers lyrics to try and get people back onside. She managed to snag Nigella with a pity post last time. Manipulative.

Anyway, in happier news, my Shark has just been delivered and so I am vigorously brushing everyone's Rapunzel style hair in order to fully test the anti hair wrap technology.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Her idea of the way a "concerned parent" might conduct themselves is very strange isn't it?

The blue tick brigade have been slowly, quietly backing away from her for weeks now from what I can see. And they surely will have noticed the casual racism from Jack. I think she throws in things like the Manic Street Preachers lyrics to try and get people back onside. She managed to snag Nigella with a pity post last time. Manipulative.

Anyway, in happier news, my Shark has just been delivered and so I am vigorously brushing everyone's Rapunzel style hair in order to fully test the anti hair wrap technology.
That was quick Grunka!!!
Vlad says it was on him and enjoy. 🦈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
832112AC-BB6E-4A7F-B43E-02B5880D2DE2.jpeg
326347A7-9410-40BD-9968-7BBB3A06B72E.jpeg
The top one was someone telling her they’d pointed out the Miss Tutelage thing. She’s being *cute*.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
David Walliams‘ books are a bit tit, but not aimed at me so who gives a hoot.

But, I wonder if Saint Monroe is looking to move into children’s literature now. Pay is tit but she will probably want the publicity.

“The Wokest Duckling” “Snow White and the Seven People Of Diminished Size and Unspecified Gender” “My Little Bi-Pony”

If she wants any more suggested concepts, she can message me for my rates.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

She'll wake up this morning no longer a trending topic, and with the realisation that a lot of blue tickers have been sub tweeting her. There's a way to criticise people/ideas, and that wasn't it. Top tip: don't smugly revel in. I think that's what pushed a lot of people over the edge.

Reactions: 35
Have just caught up and feel like my brain is going to explode.

One thing is sticking in my head though and is making me angry.

Jack keeps banging on about DW highlighting fat as being bad and she as per usual makes it about her. Sorry but Jack 7 or 8 stone in the majority of cases WOULD be classed as underweight for an adult but for a child quite the opposite, and this isn't about you!! And this is coming from someone who only a short time ago was banging on about looking so good having lost a large amount of weight and editing photos to look even thinner!! And in her rant aimed at DW she is banging on and on and repeatedly posting the word FAT, that could be classed as triggering in itself you stupid cow!!

This is just the tip of the iceberg from her tit show of the past 24/48 hours, I've had to unfollow her because reading her vitriol makes me feel really anxious and just crappy tbh. She's just so toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Genuinely interested how you get on with it- I’m so tempted but so many mixed reviews! I really don’t need another corded vacuum, but the cordless doesn’t seem to have the hair wrap stuff. i hate getting the big vacuum out but my cordless dyson is giving up battery wise and my hair on thé spinny roller just prevents it working properly for the most part anyway without constantly cutting it out (otherwise id upgrade the battery)- definitely don’t want another dyson!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am supposed to be working (I have a LOT of WORK to do) but seeing as the company have told me they are making me redundant, I am finding it hard to muster up any enthusiasm. So here I am, wasting time reporting Jack's triggery bleeping tweets.

Do we think Jack is really in touch with her Sponsor all day?
Same, babe

Reactions: 14
Genuinely interested how you get on with it- I’m so tempted but so many mixed reviews! I really don’t need another corded vacuum, but the cordless doesn’t seem to have the hair wrap stuff. i hate getting the big vacuum out but my cordless dyson is giving up battery wise and my hair on thé spinny roller just prevents it working properly for the most part anyway without constantly cutting it out (otherwise id upgrade the battery)- definitely don’t want another dyson!
I ordered a cordless one with the anti hair wrap. I am wayyyy too lazy for corded. I will definitely let you know how it works out for us.

Keeping it on topic, it's a shame the Mumsnet people don't just join up here for Jackanackanory, Mumsnet will only shut them down again. Join us, we have receipts and free speech.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
965CD2DA-161E-4A3E-9616-7BA1ABD75C86.jpeg
E740A32A-310E-4A81-B593-2AB8D66D0802.jpeg
72E8B503-9F64-45DA-BE94-767D999A4C85.jpeg
She’s so predictable. Nuance is a thing, Jack. I can’t believe i’m defending DW. Also back on the ‘book review’ lie. Bugger off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
View attachment 174615View attachment 174616View attachment 174617She’s so predictable. Nuance is a thing, Jack. I can’t believe i’m defending DW. Also back on the ‘book review’ lie. Bugger off.
I'm not defending the use of the word at all, but she sure does love taking things out of context and flipping her lid.

Screenshot_20200707_100059.jpg

Any normal parent would just tell their kid "That's a nasty word, which bullies might use to try and hurt someone's feelings."

There is no need to tell a 7 year old an in depth definition of the word ffs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.