Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning reminder to Jack TO TAKE YOUR KITTEN TO THE VETS

And
Jumps on every bandwagon going, see BLM, Marcus Rashford, Transgender, illness, etc etc
Also as white as mayonnaise
Lies
Avid collector of Cotswolds Sideboards
Photoshops photos of herself so she looks thin/ill
Has every illness on the planet,
Lies
Sells books but doesn’t post them
Lives in a crappy bungalow in a pokey village
Can‘t cook
Lies
Add;
Has a first class degree in being a victim. Absolutely everything that is tit in the world, she’s experienced FAR WORSE than any of you lot.

Oh second add;
Flounces off Twitter/social media regularly telling everyone how bullied she is only to appear hours/days later because she can’t stay away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I just had a look at her twitter from last night/early morning. Nobody really cares any more do they? Not many likes at all. So will she persist knowing nobody really gives a tit? Or will this be yet another project she got bored with to be stored in her photographic studio under the stairs along with the others - in a box labelled 'on it'?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Phew! Finally caught up. The relief I felt when I saw this thread was only a mere two pages thus far is palpable.

My own abusive, alcoholic, narc mum has been on a tirade too, wonder if she's distantly related to Jack 🧐 (just a joke, your honour)

I can firmly say though, that age ten, I still idolised my abusive parents, so it's possible SB still does with his mum (not saying Jack is abusive)

It's so annoying how Jack manages to get away with everything, I was really hoping this would be her comeuppance

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
My daughter loved the dw books and she is now one of the most active, equality driven, anti transphobia anti racist pro pride pro social justice pro weight acceptance (typical teenager looking to support a movement) people around (so much so it can get wearing 😀 but that’s teenagers)

So if dw was trying to create a racist Fat phobic generation he’s definitely failed in this house. Sorry to disappoint jack.
My parents were snobby, racist, homophobic, generally not very nice people. However, one thing I will always be grateful for is that they encouraged me to read anything and everything, so I grew up with my own opinions and thankfully, am the opposite of them (I hope).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Just read the whole thing on Thread Reader. Minus the quickly deleted one asking for further dirt on DW for the many journalists in her DMs. She’s assuming everyone has forgotten that - it’s not personal M’Lud, she’s just a concerned parent....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
And
Jumps on every bandwagon going, see BLM, Marcus Rashford, Transgender, illness, etc etc
Also as white as mayonnaise
Lies
Avid collector of Cotswolds Sideboards
Photoshops photos of herself so she looks thin/ill
Has every illness on the planet,
Lies
Sells books but doesn’t post them
Lives in a crappy bungalow in a pokey village
Can‘t cook
Lies
Ooh, ooh, Miss! *raises hand* Don’t forget the time she posed in a Vivienne Westwood dress and captioned the picture “It’s what she would have wanted” and then when people politely pointed out she isn’t actually dead went on a screechy rant and bellowed THATS OBVIOUSLY NOT WHAT I MEANT

And me winning my first thread title but then Jack hears about it:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s so frustrating that no one picks up on her blatant lies. When challenged about why she’s only just noticed the problematic nature of DW’s books, she said he’d read them mostly away from home and only had two in her home, but at the start of the thread she said “SB has completed his collection” and then started to plough through them herself, so which is it? She was going on about the media and a *checks notes* obscure album track by MSP triggering her eating disorder but 10 days ago was posting blatant thinspo pics! She’s making me so pissed off im going to have to unfollow soon. I hate liars especially when everyone seems to be enabling her total bullshit!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's so annoying how Jack manages to get away with everything, I was really hoping this would be her comeuppance
I think her comeuppance will be less dramatic than a great reveal, more the long slow drawn out death of any hope of a TV career which seemed to be her dream. She is consistently burning bridges, and annoying people who genuinely would probably once upon a time have been happy to work with her. Kind hearted people pitying her can only go so far. She should take a leaf out of Nigella's book who said (and she really has had a bloody rough dose at times) 'I never want to be viewed as tragic'.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It’s so frustrating that no one picks up on her blatant lies. When challenged about why she’s only just noticed the problematic nature of DW’s books, she said he’d read them mostly away from home and only had two in her home, but at the start of the thread she said “SB has completed his collection” and then started to plough through them herself, so which is it? She was going on about the media and a *checks notes* obscure album track by MSP triggering her eating disorder but 10 days ago was posting blatant thinspo pics! She’s making me so pissed off im going to have to unfollow soon. I hate liars especially when everyone seems to be enabling her total bullshit!!
But some people do but when she’s cornered in knots even she can’t untangle she dismisses it with: “I have a CHILD to look after/I’m a PARENT, you know/I ACTUALLY have WORK to do today/and of course, the Classic: I’M BUSY”.

Plus, the block button is her best friend so anyone that doesn’t grovel accordingly enough at her feet go bye-bye.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Day off today. Currently awaiting new washing machine...... OMG watching Schitts Creek. The open mic scene in season 4. Crying here 😭 Soooooooooo good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 174575

4.06 AM. Might be my time, not yours, but I am only one hour ahead.
Are YOU ok, Jack?
Up at 4am and rage tweeting...not healthy.

poor kid has probably hid them!!!

Reactions: 18
But some people do but when she’s cornered in knots even she can’t untangle she dismisses it with: “I have a CHILD to look after/I’m a PARENT, you know/I ACTUALLY have WORK to do today/and of course, the Classic: I’M BUSY”.

Plus, the block button is her best friend so anyone that doesn’t grovel accordingly enough at her feet go bye-bye.
Plus she has super magical twitter settings that she never elaborates on and are obviously unlike ones for plebs so she will just claim she didn’t notice her army going at people. Apart from when she ‘likes’ them of course.

Day off today. Currently awaiting new washing machine...... OMG watching Schitts Creek. The open mic scene in season 4. Crying here 😭 Soooooooooo good.
Simply the best, some would say.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Good morning, Dear Hearts ☕

Why does Jack tweet like a 13 year old whose guardians have finally turned off the parental control settings on her accounts? Snitch tagging? Ya'll? GIFs of Katie Perry?

Girl, you're 32. Stop acting like a keyboard warrior and orchestrate some actual change. Alternatively, last night would have been an excellent opportunity to platform some little-known black childrens authors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I am supposed to be working (I have a LOT of WORK to do) but seeing as the company have told me they are making me redundant, I am finding it hard to muster up any enthusiasm. So here I am, wasting time reporting Jack's triggery bleeping tweets.

Do we think Jack is really in touch with her Sponsor all day?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I am supposed to be working (I have a LOT of WORK to do) but seeing as the company have told me they are making me redundant, I am finding it hard to muster up any enthusiasm. So here I am, wasting time making the best use of time by reporting Jack's triggery bleeping tweets.
Corrected that for you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Re Miss Tutelage, maybe Jack needs to undergo unconscious bias training!

She is middle class, white, comfortable family background (ballet, Range Rover, grammar school). She is the one who makes false assumptions about black people.

She should check her white privilege!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Do we think Jack is really in touch with her Sponsor all day?
I was going to ask about this - is it normal to be in contact with your sponsor to such an extent? Or is she suggesting she's worried about relapsing and needs extra support?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.