Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter loved the dw books and she is now one of the most active, equality driven, anti transphobia anti racist pro pride pro social justice pro weight acceptance (typical teenager looking to support a movement) people around (so much so it can get wearing 😀 but that’s teenagers)

So if dw was trying to create a racist Fat phobic generation he’s definitely failed in this house. Sorry to disappoint jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I also cannot stop thinking about, what about if he enjoyed them. What does she think if he uttered the words, " mum read this amazing book, ( insert character) is so funny.

She needs to remember he is his own person with his own mind. she can educate him, but it's up to him to take from it what he will.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just want to know where her pokey village in Southend is. Ive lived in Southend my whole life, i dont know of anywhere you would describe as a pokey village🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also cannot stop thinking about, what about if he enjoyed them. What does she think if he uttered the words, " mum read this amazing book, ( insert character) is so funny.

She needs to remember he is his own person with his own mind. she can educate him, but it's up to him to take from it what he will.
The guilt he might feel if he knows his mummy is cross about the book. So confusing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
At the end of day, repugnant characters in books are designed that way as an example of how NOT to behave and think aren’t they. They are not the author’s mouthpiece for their own inner thoughts.

I agree that DW uses lazy stereotypes (perhaps not Miss Tutelage, haha) but for gawd’s sake - What about all the other, more salient, problems she could be using her voice and platform to help tackle? Ah, no - she’s giving her valuable time to badmouthing. Cretin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hey I’ve jumped over from
mod to see the drama. Anyone wanna give me the lowdown why this person is such a douche? Also daft question but why is she called jack?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a ride yesterday was! 😱 How do we think shes feeling today?
I reckon today will be the day she crashes. She's doubtless caught up with the tattle threads now so she'll be feeling extremely bleeping stupid about the Miss Tutelage cock-up - even if she doesn't publicly put her hands up to it, she knows that *we* know, which will BURN. So she'll take it out on anyone and everyone by being her usual charming self on twitter.
ETA - oh, and she'll call off this nightly reading thing because she'll finally see it's doing her no favours it's bad for her mental health 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Hey I’ve jumped over from
mod to see the drama. Anyone wanna give me the lowdown why this person is such a douche? Also daft question but why is she called jack?
It mainly began because she started a bullying campaign against Jamie Oliver and ended up getting her own TV slot from it, which she fucked up royally by being crap:

She's a fantasist and pleads poverty (begging her followers for money using Patreon and a tip jar) but has a Smeg fridge, wardrobe full of designer clothes and a Tracy Emin in her downstairs toilet. Oh and two failed engagements with very rich women behind her (as well as a bonus failed engagement with a normal woman).

She's a drama queen and loves a flounce:

She's now attempting her Jamie Oliver tactic on David Walliams, posting huge rants about the stereotypes of characters in his books (her son has read over 20 of them... she has only just noticed the content).

She changed her name to Jack Monroe for reasons which range from escaping a past laced with sexual assault and trauma; experiencing racism due to her Greek-Cypriot birth name; and being non-binary for a spell.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank you to the poster on the last thread who wrote about Caraline Neville Lister, I’ve been trying to find the source of that quote for 25 years and I always wanted to know what happened to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm still laughing at the fact she thinks she's a 'sleb'. Bet she tried to find her threads in 'Celebs' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Morning beautiful Coven ☺
Had much fun this morning updating the husband on the Miss Tutelage cock up, he was rather amused 😂

I wonder how today will unfold? At some point she'll burn back out again before moving onto the next fad, but not I suppose while there's still a source of attention surrounding this that she can feed from.

I just want to know where her pokey village in Southend is. Ive lived in Southend my whole life, i dont know of anywhere you would describe as a pokey village🙄🙄🙄
Just look for the 'crappy bungalows' surely?

• Haha
  • Wow
It mainly began because she started a bullying campaign against Jamie Oliver and ended up getting her own TV slot from it, which she fucked up royally by being crap:

She's a fantasist and pleads poverty (begging her followers for money using Patreon and a tip jar) but has a Smeg fridge, wardrobe full of designer clothes and a Tracy Emin in her downstairs toilet. Oh and two failed engagements with very rich women behind her (as well as a bonus failed engagement with a normal woman).

She's now attempting her Jamie Oliver tactic on David Walliams, posting huge rants about the stereotypes of characters in his books (her son has read over 20 of them... she has only just noticed the content).

She changed her name to Jack Monroe for reasons which range from escaping a past laced with sexual assault and trauma; experiencing racism due to her Greek-Cypriot birth name; and being non-binary for a spell.

Oh wow great thanks! So worth sticking around for then seen as Fod has disappeared haha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a ‘day off’,which isn’t really a proper day off, today. Tempted to read a snippet of DW’s books. My kids have them, I’ve never liked the idea of them after skimming through, but I don’t see how anyone can have a BIG, HUGE! opinion on something they know very little about, and haven’t bothered to gain some kind of context. She’s such a bleep!! And the ‘shoo, shoo’ gif she posted is quite possibly the most insanely arrogant thing I’ve ever seen from her. Why don’t YOU shoo, Jack, and actually spend some time with your kid and give him your full attention - as opposed to starting a ridiculous Twitter war the day he gets back from his dad’s???
you shoo!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh wow great thanks! So worth sticking around for then seen as Fod has disappeared haha
Would also strongly advise you to check out thread #31: The One Where Jack Gets A Tattle Account (she came across as a right cock).

Couple of other details:
- she's obsessed with the fact that she lives in a "crappy rented bungalow" but it's actually a beautiful and HUGE detached property.
- she claims to have been in the fire service (and even used her expertise to help out after Grenfell) but in reality she was just a call handler.
- despite making money off the six months she lived on the edge of destitution/ foodbank use, her dad is actually quite high up in the fire service and she had a distinctly middle class childhood, being driven to ballet lessons in a (blue) Range Rover.
- we made her rage by questioning whether her cat was a pedigree. Also she's just got herself a very disabled new kitten for clicks.

She's... quite the character.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 09.01.06.png

4.06 AM. Might be my time, not yours, but I am only one hour ahead.
Are YOU ok, Jack?

• Haha
  • Wow

And
Jumps on every bandwagon going, see BLM, Marcus Rashford, Transgender, illness, etc etc
Also as white as mayonnaise
Lies
Avid collector of Cotswolds Sideboards
Photoshops photos of herself so she looks thin/ill
Has every illness on the planet,
Lies
Sells books but doesn’t post them
Lives in a crappy bungalow in a pokey village
Can‘t cook
Lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.