Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I want to preface this by saying I genuinely do not care if someone has any work done, but that Jack v Edwina Currie clip has convinced me of the fact that she's had lip filler (relevant re. her claims of skintness and also re. swollen lips due to her ulcers or w/e m'lud), so I looked back at her insta to try to figure out *when* she's had them done and it must have been about a year and a half ago? Definitely after this -

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This just came up on my Facebook- I’ve not gone through the rest of this thread but not sure if anyone else has posted any articles - I think she does this tit to keep herself in the limelight.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm just catching up on Celebrity Masterchef, thinking how MAGNIFICENT it would be if Jack was to go on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
OK I want to preface this by saying I genuinely do not care if someone has any work done, but that Jack v Edwina Currie clip has convinced me of the fact that she's had lip filler (relevant re. her claims of skintness and also re. swollen lips due to her ulcers or w/e m'lud), so I looked back at her insta to try to figure out *when* she's had them done and it must have been about a year and a half ago? Definitely after this -
Is that the horse spunk lasagne ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This just came up on my Facebook- I’ve not gone through the rest of this thread but not sure if anyone else has posted any articles - I think she does this tit to keep herself in the limelight.

Without a doubt. Stuff in the DM (And Southend Echo 😂) as well being discussed on Loose Women today. Oh, the heady heights!

Attention at any cost - I think I’d rather be known for not being an odious twit, myself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not having a mortgage affects her mental health?

How 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I get that renting privately can be insecure but like someone said earlier. Why didn’t she put her name on council or housing association lists when she was in poverty.

She also tweeted I am sure that she was offered the option of a housing association flat that she could have part bought in time as she was a keyworker and turned it down.

Even the worst credit histories don’t take 12 years to fix.

Like I said. Low self esteem and high aggression.

Reactions: 32
I've found the Edwina Currie clip online!!! Here's the link:

And the Edwina/Jack bit is around the 32:00 mark. I love it!!!
Hahaha, thank you so much for digging that out! It made me cringe haaaard. Saying she failed at grammar school doesn't prove her point at all?! Don Trump Jr and Eric both seem to be thick as two short planks, but they were born into huge wealth.

As Poca said, it shouldn't be funny to hear someone shouting my "My grandad is DEAD" but, somehow, she achieved it. Maverick, as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s beautiful. It looks like elvish. (hopefully I’m not being offensive saying that!)
I'm in a Google script wormhole now and it could also be Tamil. So cool.

ETA: sorry to throw thread off topic - Jack still a cock, obvos.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've seen her mention she's disabled before , did she ever say how ?
arthritis. There were pictures of her poor disabled hands, posts about her hobbling along with a walking stick and how this was her new life forever, An open letter to Diane Abbott that she signed off as being a disabled mum.

not so much in recent times

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else being plagued with new pop up adverts. I’m on my iPad, I get one constantly at the bottom and one that pings betwwen long and and short down the side. the x is annoying tiny when you’ve got fat fingers.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.