Jack Monroe #41 No one else gaslights or fights for 'likes' like Jack Monroe. Oops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how these single parents, who maybe have kids on free school meals and who’s income may not be very high or had lost a job or had lost money due to being furloughed, didn’t register enough for her to follow through with the ideas for £15 school meal vouchers, she was banging on about.
Oh yeah,I forgot, that was her trying to clamber on Marcus Rashford’s genuine campaign, to get herself noticed in something relevant. 😡
Off🤯
After the TM segment I saw people tweeting about ''Jack and Marcus's campaign'' She at no point made a statement saying that actually that campaign was pure Marcus.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I just looked at who "The Gourmet Gays" are. They tweet to foodies and bloggers, etc, about food stuff. And they don't like Jack. Jack just replied to their shade in a sarcastic way.

She has literally burned all her bridges - I'm sure anyone in the foodie scene knows what she is like.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
That one went fairly sharpish after she sent it. I can’t find the most recent deleted one for the life of me. Hmm.
Oops sorry didn't notice, I have been trying to fit a 20 hr day into 8hrs today due to yesterdays shenanigans but failed miserably due to a severe case of FOMO! 🤣 🤣

In awe of you lot on this thread through, its a full time job calling her out and providing receipts on her fuckwittery, maybe ther needs to be a rota drawn up

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These are absolutely vile, how embarrassing.

With fire service/police civilian jobs like this the basic salary isn't great (probably between £18-20k, so not terrible given they don't require many qualifications, but not amazing) but you get about a third of your salary on top of that in shift allowances because you're on a 24h rota, seven days a week. This additional money is supposed to offset the inconvenience this causes and cover costs like childcare but Jack obviously couldn't be arsed disciplining herself to work and sleep on a rota so used some bullshit about not being around for her son as an excuse to leave.
Thank you for explaining! A friend worked for the local council & he was always allowed flexitime and other work schemes (this was 10+ years ago, too) so I'm surprised the fire service hadn't cottoned onto that yet?
(me and you)

View attachment 174960Babes. Urgh shut up shut up.
Omg duck off she was round here the other day pretending she was in HMP Holloway 'can I go have a p*ss now' ??? Yes you can hun, do you need help or summit???

(I can't bear to say piss I think it's so crude, I swear all the time and don't mind the c-word tbh, although I've been trying to tone it down after seeing a comment on this thread about it being aggressive looool)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
With fire service/police civilian jobs like this the basic salary isn't great (probably between £18-20k, so not terrible given they don't require many qualifications, but not amazing) but you get about a third of your salary on top of that in shift allowances because you're on a 24h rota, seven days a week. This additional money is supposed to offset the inconvenience this causes and cover costs like childcare but Jack obviously couldn't be arsed disciplining herself to work and sleep on a rota so used some bullshit about not being around for her son as an excuse to leave.
Ambulance call handler is a band 3 NHS job (so was ~16k ages ago, I think ~19k now) plus 33% antisocial allowance which you get as standard not per shift worked because most of the shifts are antisocial. The Fire Service earn a bit more because of their excellent union (more power to them).

Reactions: 16
I don't use Twitter but, how can one use it for work( without tweeting) I don't understand the concept. Also I think she is possibly one of the most aggressive people I have ever met. She may seem calm but her language isn't.

edited to say. I have never met her, 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This should be her pinned Tweet
View attachment 174954

ETA pretty disgusting of her to include ‘vegan’ alongside disabled non-binary transgender lesbian and implying it’s something you have to ‘come out’ as
Not really. I think she added vegan to be witty, (and of course she’s not even vegan) but in all seriousness a lot of vegans keep it secret to avoid getting attacked. I was volunteering alongside a fellow long-time vegan for two years before we found out about each other!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.