Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8250DFF2-899C-4B76-BAB4-2D57EC71D507.jpeg

So boiling eggs is “a great deal of fun”, looking at old photos, spraying trifles gold, someone’s garden ornaments near her house all cause “raucous laughter” and “hysterical giggles”, make-believe stories about “deliciously tangled limbs” 🤢 cause “raucous giggling”.

duck me, she’s SO BLOODY BORING isn’t she?
C2FE5B95-EDA5-4B20-AD13-A22A1CE18363.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh my days, I find this so sad that once again she sees herself as the victim of bullying , when the opposite is the reality. Lashing out aggressively at people trying to give well intended advice is not a good look.
Typical narcissist; will often accuse others of ‘crimes’ they themselves have committed

Reactions: 49
Omg I'm wayyy behind but WHY is she bringing her beef on to her Instagram???! Someone that knows her step in here please 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just spent 10 minutes scrolling the goldendoodle subreddit and unsurprisingly I'm not seeing this matting as standard on any of the dogs.
Screenshot_20221001_122121.jpg

There are some interesting before & after grooming posts. Dogs with fur that has started matting between grooming sessions end up with short haircuts.

Bit weird that Content hasn't shown up freshly sheared given how she's at the groomers ever fortnight.

Makes you think.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Solved the mystery of the dog groomer who works in a cafe. There's a dog spa & cafe within a five minute walk of her house. Can well believe she's spunking money in the cafe three times a week but has she bollocks had that dog groomed recently. The poor cafe staff will have told her what a cute puppy she has and she's twisted it into "I SEE MY LITERAL DOG EXPERT GROOMER THREE TIMES A WEEK AND SHE SAYS CONTENT IS PERFECT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE"
And it's next door but one to Woo Hair, busted

1664662594694.png

A cafe she goes to several times a week with a food bank donation point (can someone local triangulate if such a place exists?) whilst being too poors to donate or afford more than £20 on food for herself 🤷‍♀️
Don't see a food bank donation point but celeb squad have been in attendance 👮‍♂️
You can't see it but that banner definitely says "social media monitoring"

1664663614132.png

ETA lots of nice doggies on their facebook (including several well groomed goldendoodles)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She really does crave attention. None of the last lot of instagram posts are even anything to do with her 'work' there 'non' posts.

If indeed she was out today with people is that not suitable level of atttention?! Does she really need to pick fights? Just ignore people pet

Reactions: 33
I had such high hopes for Spaniel friend, too 😔
Honestly, you'd be better off having faith in the spaniel rather than it's owner. She's a total doormat and clearly taken in by Jack. When the penny drops, it'll drop with a vengeance but there's no sign of that happening soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Omg I'm wayyy behind but WHY is she bringing her beef on to her Instagram???! Someone that knows her step in here please 🙏
I don’t think she gets IG is about minimising comments and text just lovely aspirational pictures and matted manky neglected dogs aren’t cool there

Reactions: 32
I reported it to Instagram too. It’s the shiny happy place* and they don’t tend to like this tit.

*Fake AF, just like Jack, but in a different way

Reactions: 28
Oh my days, I find this so sad that once again she sees herself as the victim of bullying , when the opposite is the reality. Lashing out aggressively at people trying to give well intended advice is not a good look.
DARVO isn't it again as always.

Reactions: 24
Just to say - again - I’ve reported, too.She wanted a Twitter-style pile on from her FMs, and I dread to think what sort of DMs that poor person is getting now 😡
I’ve also reported. What a nefarious pumblemuncher.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She really does crave attention. None of the last lot of instagram posts are even anything to do with her 'work' there 'non' posts.

If indeed she was out today with people is that not suitable level of atttention?! Does she really need to pick fights? Just ignore people pet
I find it quite telling the last photo she was tagged in on instagram was by Del Monte GB in January 2021

1664664169470.png

ETA I'm a dummy it was actually April 2019 and it was only for the inspiration

1664664272253.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What is that on her hand? I don't think she has tattoos on her hand?
Is it just a note?
I can only read the bottom bit which says 'kill you' ?!
It’s a tattoo. Pretty sure it says “find what you love and let it kill you” or something equally nonsensical

ETA @Pavlova got there first. Bested by a delicious dessert! (not sprayed gold)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha I was thinking she might want to set up her own SM platform.
BootstrapSocialMedia

- Each post is called a 'Yell' and no replies are allowed.. only likes.
- You can follow people and hear them 'Yell'
- no one can 'Yell' at you

BSM - The perfect Social Media for those who love to Yell into an echo chamber.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.