Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Marmalade Atkins for the receipt for that.

View attachment 1619357

I've been forced to eat my eggs raw whilst I wait for her instructions. It's all too complicated. Last time I tried to boil an egg, I accidentally tweeted a load of nonsense and ordered an obscenely expensive sideboard instead.
And there was me using my very un-fancy egg timer that has yet to do me wrong.

Bit of a temper tonight, hasn’t she?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As others have said, Jack is getting angry all the time isn't she? 🤣🤣🤣

I can't decide if it's because she's not getting the fawning attention she thinks she deserves, or because everywhere she goes, there's now no escaping people calling her out.
1664662767512.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She's surrounded by so many literal experts except her three therapists on speed dial who are quite obviously, tit at what they do.

YOU'RE SURROUNDED BY NICE THINGS JACK INCLUDING YOUR DOG AND SON YOU SELF-PITY ING twit
Her accountant who didn’t manage to submit her accounts for two years leaving her ineligible for furloughing her PA when covid broke and led to HMRC forcing the company to be dissolved seems to be especially tit!!!

Reactions: 38
Or her apology to Jamie Oliver, David Cameron, David Walliams, the elderly Tory lady, the 800+ people who have supported her on Patreon, her kickstarter backers, anyone her flying monkeys have hounded off Twitter, any of the work commitments she hasn’t shown up for, every minority group whose identity she has appropriated, @MancBee who she clearly wants to stop breathing with her stuffing soup monstrosity. I could go on but I’m TIRED.

ETA I have reported the most recent post on insta, squig may have created the account solely to complain about Contents fur but Jack is a disgrace for tagging them to cause a pile on. Nasty, horrid bully.
I managed to have my own mini-chaos, and buggered up my quoting and editing 🤦🏼‍♀️ I swear I’m not usually a Luddite.

Just to say - again - I’ve reported, too.She wanted a Twitter-style pile on from her FMs, and I dread to think what sort of DMs that poor person is getting now 😡

Reactions: 44
Oh my days, I find this so sad that once again she sees herself as the victim of bullying , when the opposite is the reality. Lashing out aggressively at people trying to give well intended advice is not a good look.

Reactions: 48
Bring on the dancing slopgibbon. We wish to be amused.
Dancing and Singing perhaps?
85F1273B-B1CC-494B-97CE-6150EA9B4E37.gif
PS: Jack, you’re a liar, a fantasist, a charlatan and a conwoman. Oh, and your dog urgently needs grooming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hmm.
I guess our definitely existing dog groomer has 2 jobs. They groom dogs as side-hustle to cafe job.
When Jack goes to the cafe with the dog, she sees the groomer who would say something if dog needed a trim/brush.
They don't so everything is fine. Shut up.
A cafe she goes to several times a week with a food bank donation point (can someone local triangulate if such a place exists?) whilst being too poors to donate or afford more than £20 on food for herself 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.