Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just as well she’s never had one then, innit?! 😂
No she probably hasn’t - why Essex fire service paid someone with below minimum qualifications £27k a year over 10 years ago should be a question for value for tax payer (her dad being bent and high up in fire service is the wrong answer 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Instagram won't do anything about the post, they are as bad as Twitter forleaving tit like this up.

Sarah Ingham (of the Ingham Family) regularly posts account names so that their stans go after them.

Spotted an account on there with Yel's avatar and a username mentioning Tattle. They link to that ridiculous campaign to have Tattle shut down that was set up by some minor drama channel.

Jack, seriously for your own mental and physical health (blood pressure) just delete and block comments/accounts that disagree with you. Keep your little echo chamber nice and positive with mugs people posting about 'fur babies' (sorry, boak) and 'woof floofs' (double boak).

I've never had a dog so can't judge whether Content is matted or just generally scruffy looking. Apparently they shouldn't be clipped until 6 months (thanks, Google) so Content couldn't have her fur clipped before now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She’s so outta her depth and doesn’t understand instagrams 🤣 totally different rules

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Now it’s a new post. With music.

We get it, Jack. FFS go touch some grass xoxo

View attachment 1619080
View attachment 1619083
Standard long-time lurker disclaimer. I can’t believe Jack’s first comment said “leave me alone”, followed by two further comments TAGGING poor fluffydog95 and THEN doing a post and tagging the kind soul AGAIN - (and from the screenshots, fluffles didn’t reply or respond to ANY of these.)

She’s so used to having her FMs fly to her defence on Twitter it’s unbelievable. How on earth do you follow “leave me alone” with THREE FURTHER tags to incite someone to comment?

What a ghoul x
Now it’s a new post. With music.

We get it, Jack. FFS go touch some grass xoxo

View attachment 1619080
View attachment 1619083
Obligatory long-time lurker situ.

It’s unbelievable that the comment to fluffydawgnumbers (FDN) ended with “now leave me alone”, followed by two further comments tagging FDN and THEN tagging the poor soul in a post dedicated to them?! (FDN yet to reply or respond based on sceeenshots).

Jack is so used to having her FMs fly to her defence, it’s disgusting.

What a yucky, bullying ghoul she is. 🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
If I can just circle back to my aforementioned dogs Insta acc.. 🫣
He’s a Maltipoo 🔺 and badly needs grooming atm (but I’ve sacked off his previous groomer as they took on 16 yr old apprentices and we’re charging me €60 for a shite groom) so have to wait another week to get him in where I want

When several commented on his most recent post about needing a groom, I replied “100% he’s an absolute fluff monster right now but ~town where I live~ is really lacking in groomers with availability. Please send recommendations in comments!”

Coz A) I’m not a narc B) I understand Insta etiquette And C) Even though money is tight & I need my hair done; his needs doing first coz he can’t throw his fro in a Mum bun and be done 🤣

ETA: Grammar 🚓

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Lol
Screenshot_20221002_003158.jpg

And what the duck do these people think they're reporting? 😂 HELP, INSTAGRAM, SOMEBODY TOLD JACK HER DOG NEEDS BRUSHING.
Screenshot_20221002_003220.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
There is no way I'm clicking on something without knowing what its going to be first.
Boy did I learn that one the hard way.
< Story for another time >

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.