Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can all the other Patreons see these messages? They clearly don’t ever check in/have forgotten about this so it’s just a countdown to when their cards expire
They can, yeah, and they can reply to each other. There's one squig who said Jack doesn't need to send them any rewards, they're just happy to support her work.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
They can, yeah, and they can reply to each other. There's one squig who said Jack doesn't need to send them any rewards, they're just happy to support her work.
What work? Has anyone posted Molly’s Medium link in there yet?

Reactions: 24
Quora would be the perfect platform. It’s full of people who think they’re literal experts.
Oh gosh, please no. She would get utterly slammed on Quora; the long term posters (of which I am one 🔺🔻 ) do not suffer fools or narcs gladly. And the moderation is all done by bots. Her answers would be downvoted and collapsed, and her questions would be met by this:
1FF96D96-C5F2-4891-99E9-8138DF1E19B1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It gives me an anxious knot in my stomach when I catch Narc Rage Jack in real time. I don't know why but it makes me feel sick when I see her foaming with disproportionate rage at some generally pretty innocent randomer.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
Jack seems permanently angry. She is cross she's not getting what she feels is due to her. Classic narcissistic behaviour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
What work? Has anyone posted Molly’s Medium link in there yet?
No, only her patrons can post there. I'd have to sign up to a tier to post and I'd rather listen to 'barreling down the boulevaaaard' on repeat for the rest of my life than give her a penny of my money.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I really want one of her insta followers to ask her about her apology to Karl
Or her apology to Jamie Oliver, David Cameron, David Walliams, the elderly Tory lady, the 800+ people who have supported her on Patreon, her kickstarter backers, anyone her flying monkeys have hounded off Twitter, any of the work commitments she hasn’t shown up for, every minority group whose identity she has appropriated, @MancBee who she clearly wants to stop breathing with her stuffing soup monstrosity. I could go on but I’m TIRED.

ETA I have reported the most recent post on insta, squig may have created the account solely to complain about Contents fur but Jack is a disgrace for tagging them to cause a pile on. Nasty, horrid bully.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Solved the mystery of the dog groomer who works in a cafe. There's a dog spa & cafe within a five minute walk of her house. Can well believe she's spunking money in the cafe three times a week but has she bollocks had that dog groomed recently. The poor cafe staff will have told her what a cute puppy she has and she's twisted it into "I SEE MY LITERAL DOG EXPERT GROOMER THREE TIMES A WEEK AND SHE SAYS CONTENT IS PERFECT NOW LEAVE ME ALONE"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
If anyone is on it, report the last post for bullying. She singled the person out knowing what will happen
It really tells you all you need to know about Jack that even on Instagram she's tried to single out an individual for abuse. Tagging them is just so irresponsible when you have a platform.

Anyway, who knew that Jack loved a gram?...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Other happenings:

- Jack is shedding patreon subscribers (end of the month figures trickling in)
- Throughout Friday there were some real weird pro-Jack bots working hard
- Some squigs have directly pointed out poor Content's coat is matted.
Guide on boiling eggs has me 🦉 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 24
As others have said, Jack is getting angry all the time isn't she? 🤣🤣🤣

I can't decide if it's because she's not getting the fawning attention she thinks she deserves, or because everywhere she goes, there's now no escaping people calling her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.