Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Mr Whippy hair cracks me up. Every. Single. Time.
I actually really like it - a hyper-dimensional hyper-quiff!

Though I don't really want to think about how much product is needed to keep it in place for more than a couple of minutes....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m just bored and mithering but wouldn’t it be funny if the Dublin escapade was part of the bigger plan, for example the take down piece?

Exactly the same thought had occurred to me - it would be a classic case of hoist by her own petard, wouldn’t it!

Reactions: 18
Sex Tom, Sex Tom
This one's Sex Tom
I know it gets confusing when we deal with more than one.
bleeping hell it’s Tom Jones?! I’ve been thinking it was Will Ferrell! Must get eyes checked. Sorry for off topic!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
bleeping hell it’s Tom Jones?! I’ve been thinking it was Will Ferrell! Must get eyes checked. Sorry for off topic!
I thought the gif was from the Sex Bomb video, which looked hilarious with the dancing animals. But when I looked it up on YouTube, the music video is just some generic early 00s thing. Disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has her Twitter changed? When she first came off it still showed her profile but no tweets to show at this time. Now it doesn't even show that, it just scoots me back to where I was, as though it never existed. Has she actually DELETED it?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has her Twitter changed? When she first came off it still showed her profile but no tweets to show at this time. Now it doesn't even show that, it just scoots me back to where I was, as though it never existed. Has she actually DELETED it?
Your cache has probably updated to show the "this account doesn't exist" page. Twitter gives you 30 days to change your mind after "deleting" your account, then it's gone.

Reactions: 24
I think she’s gone because she’s been alerted to some big media expose coming down the pipe.

The roastie roasting might actually have been her swan song.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I thought the gif was from the Sex Bomb video, which looked hilarious with the dancing animals. But when I looked it up on YouTube, the music video is just some generic early 00s thing. Disappointed.
Wash your mouth out, it's from Mars Attacks! x

Between this and Beetlejuice, I like to think of Tim Burton as an honorary frau at this point.

Edit: I've chaosed, I thought you were saying the gif was generic. Sorry Mr K. Your food is the opposite of slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've never been a cool girl, finally achieved it in my late 50s, fans myself in shock and excitement

Listened to about 1 minute is the Scotland radio show,I stand by all snow theory
Does anyone have a link to the Radio Scotland show please? Apols if it's here but I can't seem to find anything today.

Also, I'm confused (no tit!). Is she supposed to be in AA/ Doing a 12 step program for the drinking, or for the Eating Disorder, as claimed somewhere or other. Or both, or neither?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have a link to the Radio Scotland show please? Apols if it's here but I can't seem to find anything today.

Also, I'm confused (no tit!). Is she supposed to be in AA/ Doing a 12 step program for the drinking, or for the Eating Disorder, as claimed somewhere or other. Or both, or neither?!

She’s in whatever 12 Step Fellowship she needs to be in to mount a DARVO attack at any given time.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.