Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not forget the time she made a huge deal about giving her bike away to a povvier pov than her and when someone on Insta offered to crowdfund her a new bike, she immediately agreed and posted a link to Paypal. This was years ago
She's

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I won't be much help because I joined post-Caroline, but that 'yoink' makes me suspicious! It's very reminiscent of the other Jacklamations. If this person starts tweeting about heckin' and yomping then we'll know for sure. šŸ§

Unrelated note: someone from the last thread (might have been @Feck) asked if I was an astronaut after I mentioned freeze-dried space food. Sorry to disappoint, but I feel queasy after a ride on the teacups. šŸ˜‚ I'd only go into space to avoid Jack's slop. A physics friend brought the space snacks.

Errr..back to Caroline whose hands may not even exist!

She is, she posted a pic of her toddler and coops near that tweet.

also a link to the ā€œbuy TCCā€ go fund me for food banks. At retail!!! When ALL authors can order them at cost. ARGHgHhhHh. Ā£44ks worth of sales plus some tins apparently. Thatā€™s probably about 5k copies at least no wonder she gets bestseller status.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I wonder if it's starting to dawn on Jack how much tit she's in. Her turn on BBC Scotland was bad, even by her usual 'will this do' standard. She's managed to stay off Twitter or rather stopped posting. I'm sure she'll have run her shark eyes over it to see whats being said. The best thing she could do now is tell the truth but she probably won't to own the vile trolls. It's now just a matter of waiting for her to snap and come charging back onto Twitter like a furious goose in a snowstorm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I donā€™t know why I do it to myself, but Iā€™ve gone back again to listen to the BBC Scotland interview. Was Jack in the studio? Honestly she sounded as bad as Kerry Katona in the This Morning debacle. Do the BBC not have a duty of care? Someone once came into the office sounding like Jack did, they were sent home by their line manager and were off work a number of weeks. Itā€™s obvious listening that Jack is not well.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I was just looking at all those new @Bootstrap(number) handles on Twitter and saw an account claimming to be Caroline of the Hands.

Is it a genuine account? Seems to have stopped tweeting back in 2020. The tweets sound very much like Jackspeak - did anyone ever actually see evidence of Caroline or could she be another Jack fiction?

View attachment 1615651
Yes, the account is real and yes, Caroline is/was real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Good afternoon canal coolnal!

Loving the "other" unofficial patreon measure of Jack's mess appreciators today - 705 last week, 703 two days ago and now 695. Still no idea of what data set it's actually drawing from, but the decrease still warms my bitter, shrunken little heart.

Really looking forward to the pending Expert Tattle Official Patreon Report. *rubs thighs*

1664537387884.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Sorry, @Marmalade Atkins , I'm pretty sure you covered this a couple of threads back but do we know what's the longest Jack has gone without twitter as far as we know (on her main account?)

Reactions: 18
I listened to the Radio Scotland interview. She approaches this interview in a 'let me talk about myself' manner, rather than being there to get across useful information. Wiffling on about her book shoots and stylists wondering why the food is grey šŸ¤¢ .

• Sick
Reactions: 41
I listened to the BBC Scotland thing...

She was slurry, but she's been worse on air. The LBC thing she did was diabolical, she sounded wasted.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There was a weird picture - adverting campaign? - of Jack and a very small sb smoking cigarettes or have I imagined that

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't forget we still have the article in the Irish publication that Jack went to Dublin for to look forward to šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was just looking at all those new @Bootstrap(number) handles on Twitter and saw an account claimming to be Caroline of the Hands.

Is it a genuine account? Seems to have stopped tweeting back in 2020. The tweets sound very much like Jackspeak - did anyone ever actually see evidence of Caroline or could she be another Jack fiction?

View attachment 1615651
It would be normal to hand over the passwords when leaving a job and hand over the work account. I suspect itā€™s Jack using the account to stalk folks and couldnā€™t resist interacting.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.