Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY IS IT CALLED SUNDAY WOMAN THOUGH?????
Can’t remember who our comment database source is but was this the glossy mag seeking comment or is there another article out please? Wasn’t something happening today or did Sunday woman land a day early?

Reactions: 21
Being a ninny this morning - can a fellow frau take pity on me and advise where the media section is? I looked at the wiki & couldn't see it?
I'm going to catch up on the radio Scotland & the podcast this morning.
Apparently I'm a gluten for punishment!
Linky to media:

To find it on mobile:
Click the 3 lines next to tattle.life (top left)
Scroll down to media (it's at the bottom)
Click that.
Box in middle called 'Navigation' click that
Click jack Monroe.
Enjoy with a bag of crisps.

media.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can’t remember who our comment database source is but was this the glossy mag seeking comment or is there another article out please? Wasn’t something happening today or did Sunday woman land a day early?
I don't know, but also I don't know why they were looking for comment from other journalists rather than, say, The Trussell Trust or whatever.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve searched past threads and couldn’t see that this Instagram look had been costed before? Huge apols if I’m duplicating old news, but I’ve worked it out at a minimum £98.91 (mini sizes where available & combined blusher and bronzer palette) to a maximum £134.11. Jack was very clear that there was no sponsorship or freebies.

View attachment 1615345
View attachment 1615346
[/QUOTE]
She looks like Marge Simpson when Homer shoots her in the face with the makeup gun. She really is like a toddler who needs applause for the simplest tit.

Re her 10 pallettes claim and many others - deeply curious how there's never any independent corroboration of these Acts of Generosity isn't it. The food banks would welcome the publicity surely. And yet Jacks voice is the lone voice shouting out her good deeds.

Edit- sorry I don't seem to have quoted the previous poster properly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
13 short videos were uploaded to YouTube in the end yesterday. There's also a load of variants on Bootstrapcook accounts being made on twitter. What is she up to? 🤔

View attachment 1615226
I don’t think that’s Jack. There’s loads of channels like that. Sometimes there’s a robot sounding voice which reads newspaper articles. Probably clickbait.

Reactions: 15
I don't know, but also I don't know why they were looking for comment from other journalists rather than, say, The Trussell Trust or whatever.
Perhaps they're getting a feel for current media opinion on Jack and the critical voices speaking up?

She needs to spend more bot pennies 🤭

Screenshot_20220930-092052_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Very surprised she hasnt come back all guns blazing I must say.

Then again if that BBC Scotland interview is anything to go by she is quite obviously cruising at a high altitude atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
No. It’s not a glossy mag. It just seems to be a random blog started by the writer of the Jack piece. Lots of the articles are written by her and it’s very rarely updated. A lot of writers/journos have blogs like this to use as a kind of portfolio to show their writing skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No. It’s not a glossy mag. It just seems to be a random blog started by the writer of the Jack piece. Lots of the articles are written by her and it’s very rarely updated. A lot of writers/journos have blogs like this to use as a kind of portfolio to show their writing skills.
or lack thereof

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Glad it’s not just me a bit frustrated by the podcast and article yesterday. Obviously we’re so well versed in the whole story, after the immense amount of time we‘ve spent here; but really, how hard is it to pick out a few key points and lay them out clearly?

- Patreon .
Jack advertises a rewards system ranging from £3.50 to £40(?) a month, delivering exclusive content, postcards, prints. Endorsed by Nigella. Hasn’t touched it since 2020.

- Teemill
‘designed’ a range of T-shirts etc. claimed to be working with Trussel Trust and would donate profits. Collected profits to her own account, even though teemill offer a charity distribunion setup. TT confirmed they had not been consulted. Jack then said further profits would go to other charities. Had to be chased to send TT the money. Refuses to confirm how much more was raised or where it went.

- Lee Anderson
Picked a fight with a Tory MP who claimed she profited from her cook books, and probably earned more than the Prime Minister. Asked for (and received) donations for ‘pro-bono’ legal action. No more has been heard, and no action taken so far (confirmed by other party).

- ONS, ASDA, Vimes Boots Index
took credit for changing / creating above. Not true. Confirmed by ONS

- Poverty
dubious backstory. HH2 - lightbulbs, shampoo etc. incongruous with dog, holidays, Tiffany etc / Compare with high profile jobs since start of covid.

Complete and utter lies and comedy
careful here! - this is what makes us sound like lunatics. Spoons, gin, teams of staff, roast potatoes, can’t tell lies, 101 illnesses, police celeb squad, rinsed hoops etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
So she's likely paid for this sort of thing?

It's not going to work, Jack. 🤷‍♀️
I wonder how much of that £226.84 went to the woman in those videos?

The way she was rocking back and forth, mumbling through her script at maximum speed, with her face covered to protect her identity - I've seen less distressing hostage videos.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I wonder how much of that £226.84 went to the woman in those videos?

The way she was rocking back and forth, mumbling through her script at maximum speed, with her face covered to protect her identity - I've seen less distressing hostage videos.
too many are hostages to Jack's fortunes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys, the "cool girl hypocrites" tweet wasn't written by a Jack stan - it's one of the single issue anti-Jack squigs whose tweets have been posted here a few times. Very strange.
I was coming on to say that. Definitely not a Jack stan. It’s a good thing that others apart from Tattle are calling her out.

Reactions: 21
Glad it’s not just me a bit frustrated by the podcast and article yesterday. Obviously we’re so well versed in the whole story, after the immense amount of time we‘ve spent here; but really, how hard is it to pick out a few key points and lay them out clearly?

- Patreon .
Jack advertises a rewards system ranging from £3.50 to £40(?) a month, delivering exclusive content, postcards, prints. Endorsed by Nigella. Hasn’t touched it since 2020.

- Teemill
‘designed’ a range of T-shirts etc. claimed to be working with Trussel Trust and would donate profits. Collected profits to her own account, even though teemill offer a charity distribunion setup. TT confirmed they had not been consulted. Jack then said further profits would go to other charities. Had to be chased to send TT the money. Refuses to confirm how much more was raised or where it went.

- Lee Anderson
Picked a fight with a Tory MP who claimed she profited from her cook books, and probably earned more than the Prime Minister. Asked for (and received) donations for ‘pro-bono’ legal action. No more has been heard, and no action taken so far (confirmed by other party).

- ONS, ASDA, Vimes Boots Index
took credit for changing / creating above. Not true. Confirmed by ONS

- Poverty
dubious backstory. HH2 - lightbulbs, shampoo etc. incongruous with dog, holidays, Tiffany etc / Compare with high profile jobs since start of covid.

Complete and utter lies and comedy
careful here! - this is what makes us sound like lunatics. Spoons, gin, teams of staff, roast potatoes, can’t tell lies, 101 illnesses, police celeb squad, rinsed hoops etc.
Btw, there’s also questions about money she asked for to do ‘media/presenting training’, non? Never mentioned again until she said she’d rather scoop her eyeballs out with rusty spoons than be on TV?
Also the ‘send me £10.99 to PayPal and I’ll give one of my own books to a food bank’ with no proof that happened?

Reactions: 44
Nothing original here, you olden days Tattlers will have seen, BUT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.