Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silly cow talking about ppl living by themselves without children betraying her stupid story that she’s a single parent.

She sounds… elderly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Eating well for one! I thought she lived with a son and a bubble buddy and an OH and burger boy and a labourer.

• Haha
Reactions: 82
How does Jack now about eating for one?...he has small boy with her FULL TIME

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Those kidney beans burgers are terrible. That is one of two things of hers I have cooked. Other was the Dhaal. Both needed many many extra ingredients. Mostly flavour.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Burgers turn into soup when added to onions and stock? I'm not the best cook but I have my doubts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Can't listen, that voice is bleeping minging. I keep imagining great globs of snot falling into her food.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Bolognese to goulash to chilli? Does she want to insult every nation's cooking?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.