Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Tattlers. I’ve been lurking here since the HH2 blogpost. It seemed so unbelievable. I’m here to say thank you for making me laugh more than I can remember. The Jacktionary is a work of genius. (Although the grift itself is no laughing matter.)

I was out with colleagues the other day and it turned out two had already been down the JM rabbit hole. Others are now burrowing. Because of what I do for a living, and certain questions I’ve asked others, I can say with some authority that much more beyond the BAR podcast is already in the pipeline. You won’t be waiting long for more coverage.

Ty for this tea, when does it drop please? Roughly? 👀 and is it on a free service so it can do numbers?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I haven't been this teased for a while Radio Scotland.
Bowie as foreplay though... Could be worse... 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wait, Coolio's dead?
Huh, should start paying attention to the real world again maybe. That's the second death I've heard about through these threads 😅

Used to have that cookbook. Better than any of Jack's as far as I can tell.
Please tell me the other one was the queen?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have bit the bullet and subscribed to BARpod, but can’t give it a proper listen yet. It’s more about highlighting the ridiculousness of the JM grift but nothing groundbreaking beyond that? I think it might give her VFMs something to think about at best.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.