Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Jack decided not to do it, or BBC Scotland pulled it? :unsure:
It's hard to believe they'd pull it with so little notice? I guess it does happen sometimes, but surely only in last minute emergencies? Jack has a reputation for no-shows. Or maybe she'll pop up later once she's properly awake. :p

Reactions: 33
Her whole career was based on a house of cards anyway. I think the only way she can come out of this is by rebranding, somehow. But I'm just not sure how she could do that without acknowledging any of the criticisms.
Katie Hopkins managed to have very successful career being our most hated woman, until Jack's court defense full of holes took her down.
Wonder where jack's pro bono lawyer Is sitting ref this latest chaos?
Also wondering what faith he is as Jack has never mentioned it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Husband: is this radio 4?
Me: oh Google misheard me, and I couldn't be bothered to change it...I'm enjoying the accents...

How long do I need to listen?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Wonder where jack's pro bono lawyer Is sitting ref this latest chaos?
He doesn't want to start his new year with this nonsense. Start as you mean to go on and all that.

Just spit balling here; if she has let down the radio show it'll be because of a meltdown and trying to claw back credibility behind the scenes, full attack mode engaged, the storm clouds gather over Thorpe Bay.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's hard to believe they'd pull it with so little notice? I guess it does happen sometimes, but surely only in last minute emergencies? Jack has a reputation for no-shows. Or maybe she'll pop up later once she's properly awake. :p
They might have pulled it if she turned up in a Katona like state, although LBC didn't when that happened to them with Jack. I bet she's just not answered her phone.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Fraus, vaguely on topic: I just had my smear test done and as she put the speculum in, the nurse asked was she okay to continue? I caught myself responding “yes, absolutely”.

Go well x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
I have fallen behind again, and won't actually be able to listen to the BARpod episode until tomorrow. But this is the news I mentioned on F&D a little while ago, and also the reason I am such a stickler for facts here.

(I was also the source for the knitting drama episode a few months ago, for those who heard that. 👀)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
If she's not here by 11 and we've had no updates then yeah, I'd say no show. Whilst 11 is indeed after 10, I don't think they'd say after 10 if they meant 11. 😂

The hand holding section is over. (It's okay to hold hands, men)

NO NOW THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT FEET

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I wonder if we’re going to be blamed, mean vile bullies wanting financial clarity around minor mistakes such as tax, furlough, charitable donations, missing books and fundraising for nonexistent lawsuits.

She’s going to have an attack of poor mentals / driven to drink / a deflecting tragedy like her 43 best mates in ICU.

Reactions: 34
Do we think that Jack’s vanishing from Twitter is because the podcast contacted her for comment?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Having listened to the podcast, I am pleased. I learned the word ‘lolcow’ which I did not know as I am old. And Jesse’s howl of laughter at the Autistics Don’t Lie claim was glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Manly hand holding and foot health, nary a smol pixie in sight.

Now what am I going to do with all these prunes?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wouldn’t it be ironic if she actually…ended up poor? Fiscally I mean because she’s wanked all her ill gotten gains. She’s already poor at everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.