Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is 100% late if she's showing up at all. They wouldn't keep promising it then bringing up other stuff without warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Radio Scotland? I’ve found it online and they are talking about the colour pink- am I having a chaos?
Nah, it's all about pink. No Jack...just pink rooms. Someone must be strugging to wake Jack from her potato-induced stupor.

Edit: OK that's enough about pink. I'm bored now, sorry. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 46
My brand new bathroom has a wall and accents of pink tiles, I’m delighted I’m so on trend. Thank you Radio Scotland. Cheers Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just sniggering to myself the BBC Radio Scotland must be seeing their biggest audience spike ever right now :ROFLMAO:

No mention of our Smol Pixie...podiatry chat is coming instead:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Yes, I was just listening and thought the same. Also I didn't like the piss taking about British food. I'm in a grump today so I'm sure that's just my mood talking. The Jack stuff is fascinating to hear out loud though. It's like she's been hiding in plain sight.
British food and British teeth--Americans delight in cracking wise at how awful both are. And Americans are all fatties who eat Jello salad. I understand and sympathize as a Jello salad eater. I have come to appreciate the variations and breadth of British foods even if I question some ya'll's choices. Black pudding, f'r instance. And if I have to hear Paul Hollywood crab about American desserts I may lose it.

Anyway, we're still pounding each other in the balls even after that whole Revolution thing. A proud tradition.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Next 60 minutes:

1. More feet. Dial in with feet questions.
2. Jack Monroe on cooking for one. "In the next 60 minutes".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
They've mentioned Coolio. I wonder if Jack's prepping for a Gangsta's Paradise cover in tribute. I live in hope.
ETA: aaah there she is! I'd recognise that sandpaper voice anywhere!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Just heard a brief snatch of nasal honk.
"Next 60 minutes"...could you be a bit more specific lads, I'm kind of BUSY today.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know everyone's moved on from sideboards given the podcast and BBC Scotland but I really hope she is lying about not having contents insurance (as well as Content's insurance) because yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
One thing has just hit me re the expense of her stuff, assuming she has contents insurance it will be a largish premium. I’ve just renewed ours and while we have nothing like the luxury items she has, it’s not cheap and also, I believe, contents insurance is slightly more expensive if you rent.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.