Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What evidence has this bloke got that Coolio influenced a generation of rappers? I think that’s v generous. RIP tho obvs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If they get to eyes and ears then shes fucked off somewhere definitely.

Also totally random, had to do a work message and i was standing at the traffic lights and a work van drove past me with," celebrate good times' blasting is it a sign?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m listening now-a child’s first shoe. If Jack bothers turning up I wonder if she’ll start off with her ‘during the poverty we couldn’t afford shoes, I had to put paper bags on SB’s feet’. Oh tit, just heard ‘here’s Jackie’ but it’s a lady phoning in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just heard a brief snatch of nasal honk.
"Next 60 minutes"...could you be a bit more specific lads, I'm kind of BUSY today.
Basically it has to be within the next 60 (now 45) minutes because the morning show ends at noon :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What time does the radio show slot end?

Ignore- @Mallerenga literally posted the answer at the same time! Spooky Canal hivemind. Nefarious psychic mithering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As someone not listening you are not selling BBC Scotland to me.
The colour pink, feet and toddlers first shoes??

• Haha
Reactions: 33
"Now let's get onto the fungus"

Sadly they're still on about feet, not Jackie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
As someone not listening you are not selling BBC Scotland to me.
The colour pink, feet and toddlers first shoes??
There was also a segment where they said big burly men should hold hands.

Edit: they specified big, burly men 😂 I don't have a problem with it and men should be able to show affection but it was a bizarre segment

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The station knew she wasn't turning up by 9.30 this morning. They just keep mentioning her as they've never had so many listeners before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.