Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dip in and out of these threads but haven’t posted before. I’m not sure if I’ve just missed it but squiggles on Twitter linked to Jack’s blog on Grenfell, that she’d deleted. I don’t remember it being discussed but is quite disgusting in its misrepresentation and probable lies https://web.archive.org/web/2017071...om/2017/06/16/we-need-to-talk-about-grenfell/
Welcome! Wanna share your Jack origin story?

It has been dicussed but the general reaction tends to be pretty speechless from what I've seen so kinda easy to miss. The account that posted it definitely reads here and nicked that link from the wiki haha.

Reactions: 23
So why not help your dear sweet mum? You
Lazy waste of space! Rather than criticise her for your birthmarks and not feeding you and SB? View attachment 1611069
This response would have made some sense if she'd posted the pic with a caption like "making these potatoes is a true labor of love for my mum, who makes full roast dinners for the family every week even though the physical labor is a challenge, because she loves it, and us". But she literally just went "LOOK AT THESE POTATOES YUM" and expected everyone who saw the picture to know all the details about who made the potatoes in question. She only decided the multiple physical disabilities were relevant after someone mentioned the potatoes didn't look as amazing as she made them sound. IE, "Yeah? These potatoes look dire? Well what if I told you they were made by a disabled person???" Mate they still look dire and now you're just being ableist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
She's become a meme now. I actually think being a complete joke will damage her more in the long term than being a grifter. With the grift she can always play the replase card and vow to atone but saying that when you're a total laughing stock to boot just doesn't carry the same weight.
Yeah from ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME to meme meme meme meme probably wasn’t the ‘career move’ she was going for when she unleashed HH2 and the multiple self inflicted chaoses/chaosi in its wake.
5CCB602E-586A-49CB-8EDF-9C0EB006E1EA.jpeg

Had to take it a solar-lit rattle too far though, didn’t she.

ETA at least she had clean hands at one point though. Must have been before she ran out of shower gel and shampoo, oh and became ‘Mediterranean’ or whatever that tit excuse for filthy hands she pulled out of her (also Mediterranean) arse was.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I think the general rule is: if you see something historic about Jack on Twitter, it has been lifted from here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I am an 80s child and we had bloody Dettol baths. My Nan swore a cupful of tit you use to clean a floor was perfect every Sunday night to see me in good stead for school.
Let's not go back to that level of hurt.

Especially as we don't have Bullseye to watch afterwards as a bribe 😁
I can attest to the Dettol baths (late 70s kid). Absolute purgatory and only stopped in our house after WinnyT the Senior (aka my Da) put too much in and burned his roast spuds. They looked dire. Even worse than Jacks extremely and severely disabled mother’s ones.

Not healthy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Yeah from ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME to meme meme meme meme probably wasn’t the ‘career move’ she was going for when she unleashed HH2 and the multiple self inflicted chaoses/chaosi in its wake.
View attachment 1611145

Had to take it a solar-lit rattle too far though, didn’t she.
I'm sorry but what the duck is that t-shirt/cut off sleeve combo?? Jack babe can I buy you a vest top?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🚨 🚨 🚨MITHERING NINNY KLAXON🚨 🚨 🚨

I've triangulated the teal/white drawer pulls. €9 a pair and I counted 24 in the picture.

View attachment 1611101

ETA the round gold colored ones with the marble looking centre are also on this site, also €9 a pair and I see three in the pic.
Good, old, reliable John Lewis has the blue crackle knobs, the hummingbird knobs, the pink stone knobs (£5.00 each), the blue agate knob (£6.00) and something very similar to the brass/marbleised knobs, probs the same price (£5.00). It's like she went completely mad in the home furnishings department one day. So, in JL, that's roughly £126 right there (not including the ceramic roses and all the other stuff) and that's just what we can see from this one shot.

If so, what an unbelievable, pointless waste of money from someone who claims she can't afford butter, shower gel, shampoo, proper sausages and corn snacks, lightbulbs, a toaster, Netflix, the internet, and so on, ad nauseum. THIS (and the 77 lipsticks) IS MY ANEURISM.

(But natch, they'll have been plucked from a puddle or are Etsy dupes, right?)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
This response would have made some sense if she'd posted the pic with a caption like "making these potatoes is a true labor of love for my mum, who makes full roast dinners for the family every week even though the physical labor is a challenge, because she loves it, and us". But she literally just went "LOOK AT THESE POTATOES YUM" and expected everyone who saw the picture to know all the details about who made the potatoes in question. She only decided the multiple physical disabilities were relevant after someone mentioned the potatoes didn't look as amazing as she made them sound.
Also, referring back to jack's original post I got uncomfortable with her use of the term "mental load" to describe spud prep... That's a valid term, but the way she tried to use it as a shield here is really stretching. Mental load is cooking some spuds while on the phone to the insurance company, emptying the washing machine, remembering the dog hasn't had his meds yet, trying to stop your young kids colouring on the walls and remembering to pop in on your elderly parents later with some leftovers.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm sorry but what the duck is that t-shirt/cut off sleeve combo?? Jack babe can I buy you a vest top?
Lol I LOVE that you completely ignored the fact she’s blatantly wearing a table mat on her head and went for the sleeves (her bespoke design to show off ‘the sleeves’) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As a "brought up middle class" frau, I have to say I am severely DISAPPOINTED that the knobs are all ikea/fraser tat and not proper reclaimed vintage tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh gawd I had a tear (TMI sorry) with my now 10 year old and had to have baths with a capful of surgical spirit to aid healing. I can still feel the pain. Send iced knickeros please.

Now, I use only the finest mermaid Matey pinched off the kids.

Still sooooooo patiently waiting for The Big Thing to drop. No amount of insta deflection will bury it, I’m sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just popping on to cackle with y’all- I keep noticing parody JM account keeps liking posts like this and it’s making me hoot 🦉 💥🤣
3C34BC68-A475-44F4-92FA-B26B4621047D.jpeg
A248E855-A4B8-4172-B052-2A95A51EE907.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I can understand buying lots of pretty doorknobs if you’ve got somewhere to put them but why buy armfuls of them and keep them in a drawer??? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Lol I LOVE that you completely ignored the fact she’s blatantly wearing a table mat on her head and went for the sleeves (her bespoke design to show off ‘the sleeves’) 😂
There's only so much my little puppy brain can absorb at once, do you want me to STOP BREATHING? 🥺😤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🚨 🚨 🚨MITHERING NINNY KLAXON🚨 🚨 🚨

I've triangulated the teal/white drawer pulls. €9 a pair and I counted 24 in the picture.

View attachment 1611101

ETA the round gold colored ones with the marble looking centre are also on this site, also €9 a pair and I see three in the pic.
Tell me you are not poor without telling me you are not poor. Fancy knobs for someone who rents of all things. You don't give a tit about pretty knobs when you are poor.

Reactions: 48
As a "brought up middle class" frau, I have to say I am severely DISAPPOINTED that the knobs are all ikea/fraser tat and not proper reclaimed vintage tat.
In my (middle class) family they’d be vintage, but not trendy vintage. They’d be something that had been sitting in a cupboard since 1957 when my great grandfather salvaged them from an old chest of drawers he found in the street and they’d be kept forever more “just in case”. They’d eventually be given to someone who vaguely expressed a need for knobs, and if the person they were given to didn’t use them they’d face a lifetime of questions as to why they didn’t use those “nice” knobs, what they’d done with them, and why were they wasting money on new knobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She posted this pic on Insta on her birthday with the caption '34 years ago today' or something similar..

I have to say, that's the biggest most well developed 3 month prem baby I've ever seen.

Did she mean she was 3 weeks early? Baffled.

View attachment 1610935
Currently one month into my 13 week premature baby’s stay in NICU 🔺and this does not look like a baby that’s that premature. They look like little old men and aren’tyet at the chubby cheeks stage.

Also why only one tube presumably for oxygen? Clothes on? Where’s the extra wires for heart rate monitoring? That is not a special care baby therefore no way she’s as premature there as she says. It looks like any full term baby that just needed a bit of help breathing (also terrifying for the parents but a very different kettle of fish)

I hate Jack and her lies.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 141
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.