Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knob capers indeed..
I would love to know what my old mum, DEAD since 1992 would make of all this.
I think it would be the phrase "Sharp Silly Bugger"
Apologies for swearing but I am my mother's daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Currently one month into my 13 week premature baby’s stay in NICU 🔺and this does not look like a baby that’s that premature. They look like little old men and aren’tyet at the chubby cheeks stage.

Also why only one tube presumably for oxygen? Clothes on? Where’s the extra wires for heart rate monitoring? That is not a special care baby therefore no way she’s as premature there as she says. It looks like any full term baby that just needed a bit of help breathing (also terrifying for the parents but a very different kettle of fish)

I hate Jack and her lies.
Hugs from a former NICU mummy. I hope your little one is doing well and you are getting good support x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
So if the drawers are all full of rusty spoons, knobs and cocks at least we now know why she needs so many bleeping matching baskets on the top of every cupboard, dresser and set of shelves in every room. They’re to store all the tit that should be in the drawers.

(Those dozens of stupid matching baskets of a different style in every room are truly, truly my aneurysm. My favourite ones are the snake charming 45 quid ones from JL. Of which she has at least 7 or 8 if I remember correctly)
View attachment 1611216View attachment 1611218View attachment 1611219
Thank(space)you for letting me get that off my chest (without your consent).

PS the fire-hazard-makes-my-teeth-itch clutter to which the baskets contribute is also my aneurysm,
View attachment 1611223
but just to be clear, the baskets themselves are my main aneurysm
She has no taste and I'm not just referring to her sense of gustation either.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Forgive me if I’m wrong (not actually got a Twitter account) and apologies if it’s been mentioned before. She’s deleted the whole tweet thread about the Vimes Boot Index. Gone!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Forgive me if I’m wrong (not actually got a Twitter account) and apologies if it’s been mentioned before. She’s deleted the whole tweet thread about the Vimes Boot Index. Gone!
Jack's tweets can't be searched while she's deactivated.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
And yeah I have 4 Instagram accounts (personal, business, dog, FBI level snooper) and get conflustered with all the notifications so Christ knows how many of those 100 hour weeks of JM’s must go into journaling who said what and when on which account!! 🥷🏻
Dogs have Instagram accounts?
Bloody hell, someone should have told me.
I'm joining immediately

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Fabulously forensic dear hearts 🕵️‍♂️
I was trying to calculate the cost in that photo and added in these findings

24x JL Crackle Ceramic Cupboard Knob, Green or Blue £120
2x JL Flying Bird Brass Drawer Pull, Gold £10
2x JL Stone Round Cupboard Knob, Light Pink £10
2x JL Nautical Stripe Cupboard Knob, Blue / White £10
2x JL Design Project by John Lewis No.072 Cupboard Knob, 25mm, Antique Brass £12
1x JL Agate Cupboard Knob, Blue £6

3x JL & Partners Brass and Marble Effect Cupboard Knob, Grey £15
5x pink rose £25 est.
8x small brass round £40 est.
2x small black £10 est.
2x rough edge £10 est.
6x misc brass £30 est.
6x misc £30 est.
Total: £328

I also remembered there were some fancy knobs in Jack's SB's bedroom, that's another 12x or £60, bringing it to £368.
Why buy dozens upon dozens of knobs and then not use them when there's another 12x normal ones on the other drawers.

View attachment 1611255
View attachment 1611273

#shoplocal
"Country of Origin: India"
You're the biggest knob here, Jack
Aside from the amount of things she buys, a big giveaway that she isn't hard up for cash and hasn't been for a long time, is that John Lewis is her go-to shop for everything. No way would that be your default if things were tight.

Reactions: 51
Wasn’t working in a pharmacy one of her many, many, many jobs?
She didn't just WORK in a pharmacy. She personally developed many of the medications we take.

Can someone teach her how curtains work too? She can't seem to close them properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Aside from the amount of things she buys, a big giveaway that she isn't hard up for cash and hasn't been for a long time, is that John Lewis is her go-to shop for everything. No way would that be your default if things were tight.
Not for SB’s room it isn’t (his real room, not the fake one that she has burger romps in and pretends is his). SB has to make do with an IKEA kallax. No John Lewis for him. Spare the flatpack furniture and spoil the child, as they say in crappy Thorpe Bay bungalows.

(*Not dissing the mighty kallax by the way. I have two in my RENTED house)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I am an 80s child and we had bloody Dettol baths. My Nan swore a cupful of tit you use to clean a floor was perfect every Sunday night to see me in good stead for school.
Let's not go back to that level of hurt.

Especially as we don't have Bullseye to watch afterwards as a bribe 😁
Off topic but if you won the boat on Bullseye, how the hell do you divide it into two winners, and...if you lived in the Midlands you were buggered, and miles from the sea. This was once a topic of serious discussion in the Pav household.
And about as useful as a recipe for Lingreenie served up in a rusty lampshade a la Jacksie...
As you were lads, I'm going back to grunking x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.