Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fabulously forensic dear hearts šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø
I was trying to calculate the cost in that photo and added in these findings

24x JL Crackle Ceramic Cupboard Knob, Green or Blue Ā£120
2x JL Flying Bird Brass Drawer Pull, Gold Ā£10
2x JL Stone Round Cupboard Knob, Light Pink Ā£10
2x JL Nautical Stripe Cupboard Knob, Blue / White Ā£10
2x JL Design Project by John Lewis No.072 Cupboard Knob, 25mm, Antique Brass Ā£12
1x JL Agate Cupboard Knob, Blue Ā£6

3x JL & Partners Brass and Marble Effect Cupboard Knob, Grey Ā£15
5x pink rose Ā£25 est.
8x small brass round Ā£40 est.
2x small black Ā£10 est.
2x rough edge Ā£10 est.
6x misc brass Ā£30 est.
6x misc Ā£30 est.
Total: Ā£328

I also remembered there were some fancy knobs in Jack's SB's bedroom, that's another 12x or Ā£60, bringing it to Ā£368.
Why buy dozens upon dozens of knobs and then not use them when there's another 12x normal ones on the other drawers.

View attachment 1611255
View attachment 1611273

#shoplocal
"Country of Origin: India"
You're the biggest knob here, Jack
14EBFC64-F389-4827-A93C-079FB989F114.jpeg

Hold on! So poor SB got the chest of drawers that had been sitting in her greasy rank kitchen for ages shoved in his fuddy duddy middle aged bedroom?! Or is this yet another thing she has multiples of (with identical mismatched knobs at that)
27B3D2E4-12D6-46DE-A56A-2044394F1384.jpeg

Also to add to @That Forensic Manā€™s FORENSIC costings, @colouredlines once counted and costed the magnetic spice jars she has on the side of her fridge as being 1. At least 126 jars of herbs and spices (most of which she never uses) and 2. Being over Ā£250 worth of spice jars.

Itā€™s blatantly obvious why the heckin big declutter is going to take 6 months.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
If she can be an economist (according to the Tortoise talk introduction) it stands to reason she can be a chemist just not in this part of the metaverse.
Wasnā€™t working in a pharmacy one of her many, many, many jobs?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That kitchen makes itch every time I see it. And, itā€™s so obviously not a kitchen that gets much use -that huge bloody tea pyramid shelf taking up all the counter space, the toaster on a shelf, NOTHING near the actual cooker - no spoons, oils, salt, flavourings. Huge bloody baskets sheā€˜d need a ladder to get to. All that material - curtains, rug. Shudder. I bet it absolutely stinks.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

2x JL Design Project by John Lewis No.072 Cupboard Knob, 25mm, Antique Brass Ā£12

5x pink rose Ā£25 est.
2x small black Ā£10 est.
2x rough edge Ā£10 est.
6x misc brass Ā£30 est.
6x misc Ā£30 est.

I also remembered there were some fancy knobs in Jack's SB's bedroom, that's another 12x or Ā£60, bringing it to Ā£368.
Why buy dozens upon dozens of knobs and then not use them when there's another 12x normal ones on the other drawers.

View attachment 1611255
View attachment 1611273

#shoplocal
It's just such an obscene number of knobs!!!! I am quite bad for hoarding and so try not to judge mwanthope to see in society. Putting aside the way she funds her consumption, how can she claim to be the face of poverty and a campaigner for equality when her life is just piles and piles and piles of materialistic consumerism?! I cannot possibly believe that as much of it is from charity shops as she says.

It's also interesting how she is willing to be SO open about alcohol addiction, but not at all willing to reflect on her shopping addiction (nor her social media addiction). She doesn't see the problem, at all, does she?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Some jackophantic squig has just posted a repulsive article on twitter, which made me want to be sick, but the squigg replies are giving me joy.
Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 15.45.38.png

Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 15.45.29.png

In other news I just figured out how to squig on my laptop, winning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Hold on! So poor SB got the chest of drawers that had been sitting in her greasy rank kitchen for ages shoved in his fuddy duddy middle aged bedroom?! Or is this yet another thing she has multiples of (with identical mismatched knobs at that)
I'd suggest it's the same drawers that were in her greasy rank kitchen
1664376544019.png
Also to add to @That Forensic Manā€™s FORENSIC coatings, @colouredlines once counted and costed the magnetic spice jars she has on the side of her fridge as being 1. At least 126 jars of herbs and spices (most of which she never uses) and 2. Being over Ā£250 worth of spice jars.

Itā€™s blatantly obvious why the heckin big declutter is going to take 6 months.
I'd agree with Ā£250 on those jars, I costed them at 150x Ā£1-2 each and if she's spending Ā£360 on knobs she's not going to be worried about spending similar amounts on tat likewise (see also aneurysm baskets).

ETA I'm now seeing knobs bloody everywhere, there's another 12 (Ā£60) in this photo šŸ˜µ
kitchen cabinets

1664377278408.png

So make it Ā£428 in fancy knobs so far

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Currently one month into my 13 week premature babyā€™s stay in NICU šŸ”ŗand this does not look like a baby thatā€™s that premature. They look like little old men and arenā€™tyet at the chubby cheeks stage.

Also why only one tube presumably for oxygen? Clothes on? Whereā€™s the extra wires for heart rate monitoring? That is not a special care baby therefore no way sheā€™s as premature there as she says. It looks like any full term baby that just needed a bit of help breathing (also terrifying for the parents but a very different kettle of fish)

I hate Jack and her lies.
Wishing you and your baby the very best of luck.ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That kitchen makes itch every time I see it. And, itā€™s so obviously not a kitchen that gets much use -that huge bloody tea pyramid shelf taking up all the counter space, the toaster on a shelf, NOTHING near the actual cooker - no spoons, oils, salt, flavourings. Huge bloody baskets sheā€˜d need a ladder to get to. All that material - curtains, rug. Shudder. I bet it absolutely stinks.
Yet more kitchen clutter. And the magic puddle must have provided all the matching expensive looking storage jars, label maker and vast amounts of dried foodstuffs because Iā€™m not sure the thrift store came up with those, whatever side of the ā€˜railroad tracksā€™ it was on.
F0560AAE-5C0D-4D57-B0C6-034C435A3CE8.jpeg

ETA a Bonus Chesney for @MancBee there too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
WHYYYYY doesn't she understand that doing something "on a bootstrap" makes no sense??? is this my aneurysm? i want to throw something every time i see she's used it.

ALSO, who has/needs that many dishes and glasses (and all her 97,000 spoons not pictured) for just themselves/a child who isn't there all the time/a lodger who allegedly exists? She's not poor she's just a hoarder.
this annoys me more than anything else. But itā€™s also the most telling; the most accurate branding (based on intended place in discourse, anyway) would be ā€œshoestringcookā€, and #onashoestring. But somewhere along the line, her ego got involved and she couldnā€™t resist centring herself in her brand - so the idea that she ā€œpulled herself up by the bootstrapsā€ (which as a phrase is one that plays into theidea thathard work is all thatā€™s required to get out of poverty) got mixed in there so that her brand becomes more about how great she is as an individual, rather than how to do things on a shoestring

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Is she perhaps hoarding her collection of ethnic nicknacks collected from her travels ahead of her sonā€™s choirboy training?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

5x pink rose Ā£25 est.
2x small black Ā£10 est.
2x rough edge Ā£10 est.
6x misc brass Ā£30 est.
6x misc Ā£30 est.

View attachment 1611255
View attachment 1611273

#shoplocal
Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s been pointed out before, but
B89C4B7F-F8FA-4975-B0EB-DCF72221D8A0.jpeg

356A7F1A-4277-4B41-95D0-84C424DD5877.jpeg

Guessing those other chests of drawers didnā€™t come from ā€˜the thrift storeā€™ either.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Yeah from ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME to meme meme meme meme probably wasnā€™t the ā€˜career moveā€™ she was going for when she unleashed HH2 and the multiple self inflicted chaoses/chaosi in its wake.
From me me me to meme meme meme as thread title nomination

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
@TreeTrunksApplePie sending you and your little one lots of love ā¤

@Valiofthedolls I was about to ask who Chesney was, thinking you were referring to the person on the right - then realised you meant was Wacko. Duh. (BUT now I am also singing "I am the one and only" which to be fair, COULD be Jack Monroe grifter's theme tune for life!

@ everyone else talking about Dettol baths - same! Capful of dettol in the (tin) bath in front of the fire every Sunday. And also, anyone remember carbolic soap? Yup, we had that, too! And Izal loo roll (but that was a huge step up from good old šŸ”ŗnewspaper). God, young'uns these days, don't know they're born!

And that ā¬†ā¬†ā¬† was only slightly off topic because in my pumble opinion, Jacko could do with a good old Dettol bath with some carbolic, might remove the ingrained dirt. Those hands really do make me shudder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh come, come now jenny numbers, you know Big D needs to keep his hands free at all times on a Sunday in case a salute of Defender of the Faith Queen/King is required with little to no notice provided.

Further, you are aware that he is ELEVEN POUNDS A MONTH WORSE OFF thanks to the landlord haterz on Southend Council. You know full well he canā€™t now afford a carvery dinner. Salt in the wound, jenny. Cruel, almost.
Jenny Numbers wants Big D to LITERALLY STOP BREATHING!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Valiofthedolls I was about to ask who Chesney was, thinking you were referring to the person on the right - then realised you meant was Wacko. Duh. (BUT now I am also singing "I am the one and only" which to be fair, COULD be Jack Monroe grifter's theme tune for life!
Itā€™s actually Corrie Chesney- this chap. Uncannily he is also sporting a Queen T Shirt
31FE0E13-0D05-4D01-8056-FAC60732E318.jpeg
F70B3BC9-8744-480D-BE35-DC62E38B7DF2.jpeg

(Jack claimed hers belonged to her son and she just helped herself to it out of his room, the ghoul)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.